Each year the public is able to nominate people in a variety of categories for the yearly awards. From best personality to most respected, the yearly awards are a way to show the respect and knowledge that people have gained on this site, as well as becoming a way to give hardworking people, some acknowledgement.
There are two categories of awards, some more serious (Best SeMe, Best Mod, etc) and some a little more fun (listed below). You will be able to nominate users for the fun categories, and staff will then vote for the winners. The serious categories will be chosen only by staff. Please PM all nominations to spoonheb. You will have until September 9, 2018 to get your nominations in. The winners will be announced as soon as staff chooses them, and they will receive immortalization in the awards topic.
1. You may not campaign for awards. If we find out you are trying to get people to nominate you or vote for you, you are disqualified from all categories.
2. You may not vote for anyone who is currently banned.
3. Users do not need to be a CL+ to be nominated. Non-Staff can win any of the fun awards.
4. Please do not post nominations here, PM them to me instead.
5. Most Remarkable Newcomer must have registered in 2018.
6. If any category fails to have at least three different nominations, that category will be dropped.
7. You may nominate TWO people for each category.
Here are the categories!
Most Recognizable Sig/Avatar:
Most Outstanding Person:
Most Remarkable Newcomer:
As this is near the end of Zybez' lifespan you can feel free to also interpret these awards as the Best/Most of all time.
Good luck everyone!