We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Jump to content


Itaichimaru's Photo

Itaichimaru

Member Since 10 Dec 2010
Offline Last Active Today, 10:38 AM

#17123329 Large Scale Wars

Posted by Itaichimaru on Yesterday, 10:21 AM

You're way too biased to have an actual conversation with. Well, at least I gave it a shot and hopefully u understand my way of thinking now. Thankyou for your time!

> Doesn't want to prep for a 100v100 CWA fight that will end in 12 minutes = "Biased"

> Says is willing to fight anyone, anyday but avoids & ends to RoT at 3:30 EST.

> Loses in CWA to spartans because Fools "isn't interested in seriously fighting" (Joni's words not mine.)

 

Just fight (back) in the wild for once. 


  • 1


#17122590 Violent Resolution vs Forsaken - Week Prep - Apr 23

Posted by Itaichimaru on 23 April 2017 - 07:06 PM

mfw paisa man/others leave V2R for DF2 & V2R comes back while DF2 gets eradicated


  • 7


#17122556 Violent Resolution vs Forsaken - Week Prep - Apr 23

Posted by Itaichimaru on 23 April 2017 - 06:43 PM

 

As long as you stay in your place you should be fine. congratulations & nice pull.


Cringe.

 

If you say so, but I'm glad you kids are willing to cooperate & hopefully that goodwill continues. 


  • 3


#17122417 DF2's "Fight of the Year" Ended in 1H by Reign of Terror

Posted by Itaichimaru on 23 April 2017 - 05:30 PM

(05:43:21 PM) <StevenID0om_> imagine being so insecure you mass name change for a fight lmao


  • 4


#17122129 [P2P] Spartans vs Cutthroat

Posted by Itaichimaru on 22 April 2017 - 09:13 AM

 

 

 

I ain't barley logged on in a year or so and so not really sure who Spartans are? From the replies on this topic is it mainly just rot members?

FSK/DI/ROT/DForces

 

Theres a bunch of Dfall members there too, me, joe, silv, slimmy, leeo, etc

 

So basically everyone except VR and Ronin, lol.

 

Kicked the DForces members. Was the only way to increase our quality


  • 2


#17121964 Diverge

Posted by Itaichimaru on 21 April 2017 - 11:08 AM

 

 

 

 

 

why should DI make up with Divine Forces when they were crashed / targetted by them and their allies after their departure from the anti-RoT alliance?
 
I've seen you say some pretty dumb things on your videos but that comment takes the cake

because its a game, who would take that **** so personally
cringe
hey there lil guy

so you're saying that DI should forgive DF for crashing them because they shouldn't take crashing personally as it's just a game...

hmm yes... really makes you wonder...

 

why would they care about something that happened years ago

 

move on with ur life, its boring for the rest of us watching for entertainment

so you're saying people currently in a clan should choose their actions to benefit the people not contributing to the clanworld and just "watching"? LMFAO typical zybez mentality 

 

im here to be entertained not help the clan world 

 

plz do ur job

 

(11:42:22 AM) <12+pedro> yo Run_To_GDZ 
(11:42:26 AM) <12+pedro> you should join df2
(11:42:39 AM) <12+pedro> that's where all the people who get bullied go too
(11:43:51 AM) <12+JcJack> lol he can't see what we're saying pedro
(11:43:55 AM) <12+JcJack> public set to friends
(11:44:01 AM) <12+pedro> LMFAO
(11:44:27 AM) <12+b991> oh no
 
mfw you actually obeyed & intro'd 10 minutes later LMFAO

  • 3


#17121770 [3-0] Damage Inc defeats Downfall

Posted by Itaichimaru on 20 April 2017 - 04:19 PM

 

 

Gf, this was quite the wake up call for us. Thanks for the fight guys. 

Sit down, be humble.

 

Shouldn't you be ACing for Rot right now?

 

VR is doing it


  • 8


#17121746 Forsaken + Spartans vs FOOLS

Posted by Itaichimaru on 20 April 2017 - 04:06 PM

Surprised we were able to organized ourselves pretty well. Thought it would be harder.


  • 2


#17121163 Reign of Terror Weak Prep This Sunday

Posted by Itaichimaru on 18 April 2017 - 06:10 PM

cant seem to find this prep on rot forums but aite


  • 2


#17121013 This needs to be said

Posted by Itaichimaru on 18 April 2017 - 11:24 AM

> Start a crash war 

> Cry when no one helps you

> Where Nothing Happens


  • 7


#17119837 Damage Inc crucifies Divine Forces ft. Brutality & RoT

Posted by Itaichimaru on 16 April 2017 - 04:56 PM

Congrats DI


  • 3


#17118555 Embargo'd

Posted by Itaichimaru on 14 April 2017 - 11:09 AM

Divine forces would smash ROT in f2p cwa easily, shame ROT is afraid of fighting them.

I bet you had the biggest smile on your face when you wrote that, I started laughing too haha


  • 1


#17118310 Embargo'd

Posted by Itaichimaru on 13 April 2017 - 07:27 PM

Hypothetically, if the embargo continues and ends up being effective, and every sign suggests all the accepting clans want it to, then this summer could be one of the most bland ones ever as far as clan activity goes.  No Fools, no DF, no VR, just Rot with no opponents because anyone else has been openly submissive.

Last year was worse to be fair, there wasn't a big fight at all. There's another DMM season so It's not like we're going to hurt. 


  • 1


#17118270 Embargo'd

Posted by Itaichimaru on 13 April 2017 - 06:31 PM

Yes... quality exemplifying simulated pressure handling variable emulations.
I mean personally Im just clicking my spellboock and laughing.

Same, always funny to see clans running away


  • 1


#17118262 Embargo'd

Posted by Itaichimaru on 13 April 2017 - 06:15 PM

 

 

 

 

 

The whole point of it is to force DF2 to fight ROT & considering that they did so I'd say it's fulfilling the goal. It's hilariously bad how one-sided our fights are, saying they have quality members is a big overstatement. We rushed with 42 people to their 50+ & the fight was not even close. Even though it did feel like we outnumbered them by +25 people, they actually had +6 on us. 
 
For the last 2 years our focus has been AF/VR, who were the spiritual leaders of the anti-rot movement, now we can switch our focus into the last few members, but considering how DF2 is ran, I'd say they will implode before we get to finish the job.

If your whole point is to fight DF2 why not enter the CJ tournament and beat them at their own game (cwa)?

 

CWA victory means 0

 

Or is fear of losing and removal of excuses too scary?

 

Yeah because DF2 can beat us in cwa... /sarcasm
 
Think the only clan they've managed to beat was Fools once. The fact that they thought we had 25 more than them 2 days ago, when we had 3 more speaks volume of how frighten I am of losing to a clan like that. I'd rather (as I'm sure you would too) do more P2P fights than do CWA at this moment.

 

Classic "we dont want to challenge them because we are too good" answer from Insecuremaru.

 

This is a crash war buddy. CWA means 0. I think I speak for nearly all clans when I say that no one is afraid of DF2. Sure, we ARE very good & anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves, we've fought them & will continue to fight them where it matters in PVP, even if they don't really provide a suitable "challenge" for us. 

 

No one is being insecure buddy, I'm being realistic. I think the only clan that prefers CWA over wild at this current time is you. If you are implying that warring in CWA  exemplifies quality then I don't know what else to tell you other that; you can't restore your prayer/food/run by just leaving cc in the wild, you have to handle pressure & you need to return fast. If you want to be good in simulated fights then good for you, but I think most would rather have a PVP fights, where a lot variable are in play, than a simulated fight where it doesn't really emulate a real one in the first place. 

 

For the record, was severely disappointed that you decided to run away today in our 10 minute skirmish. 


  • 2




Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana
 
Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt
 
Color: