We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

What Were Your Fondest Memories In The Wilderness?

• Please log in to reply
805 replies to this topic

#21 Nothing230

Nothing230

RSC Legend

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

My first whip kill. I was only level 98 and a 93 asked if he can test his new armour so I asked if he would skull and he said yes. He was wearing a veracs brassy,abbysal whip,dragon plateskirt,obby cape. I got a few hits off then 25,25 28,0 specials with dds. That was probably my happeist day on rs otherwise then guy mistakingly giving me free 3rd age ranger legs.

Good times in runescape

Rest In Peace ~PKING~

http://img823.images...28/lolipop3.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

http://img139.images...15893qr4gn5.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

#22 Cernunnos

Cernunnos

[Insert witty comment here]

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:04 PM

My only fond memories of the Wilderness is the fact that I can easily dodge PKers during Treasure Trails and get my clues without getting interfered.

#23 sarvag

sarvag

rune pure

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:17 PM

its existance
Posted Image
Higher Force- Best Rune Pure and Tank Clan

#24 y0y0

y0y0

"Behind every great fortune there is a crime."

Posted 11 December 2007 - 06:20 PM

My fondest memories are having that feeling about whats around the corner. But now that's gone. My friend with a party hat and third age armor gladdy walks around the mage bank, not being able to be killed.

R.I.P. Wild

Edited by y0y0, 11 December 2007 - 06:21 PM.

http://img219.images...herocopyaa7.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
^ Anyone like it? I can make you one :P.

#25 hydraboxdog

hydraboxdog

Rover will get you.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:08 AM

My fond memories of the Wilderness are actually probably going to be starting now.

And those who're switching to WoW, I think it's obvious that it was the fighting, not RS itself that you liked.
"REPORT EXTENT OF TIME CURVE!"
"773 DALEKIAN SCALE 915 DEGREES!"
"COMPUTE TIME LAG BY EARTH SCALE!"
"Uh, what, uh... oh uh gee, eh uh... COMPUTER READINGS 15 EARTH MINUTES REDUCING!"
"WE ARE CLOSE BEHIND THEM! EXTERMINATE!"

#26 rikske13

rikske13

• RS Name:rikske13
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:11 AM

My fondest memory was  my first ahrims/karils kill at mb but well thats all over now..I feel crap worst update ever.

#27 Haz the kill

Haz the kill

• RS Name:Haz the kill
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Tc

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:13 AM

Err pkin wih my good close friends drags pkin with Tc also edge wild was fun.

#28 csack

csack

• RS Name:csack
  • Clan:UFF

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:19 AM

MY FAREWELL-RUNESCAPE POEM!
T'was two weeks before Christmas, and all through Runescape Not a player had known what would soon be their fate. The updates were posted on the website with care, In hopes that all players would like what was there. I logged onto Runescape and what did I see? Four new updates were listed, Wonder what they could be? Real world trading is bad, its evil they say A new Jagex fight against cheaters today! Real money for gold, their raking in lots. Kill all the autoers, kill all the bots! Removing unbalanced trades, *What the heck is that? Means all those merchants will never get their phat! Farewell birthday gifts, no more helping a friend. No more running nats, *Just where will it end? This 1st post was painful, yet I just pressed through. But I held my breath as I opened number 2. Trade and drop changes, seems like lots of chatter. I clicked on the link to see what was the matter. 3k gold pieces is now the trade limit. No more getting Barrows, unless millions are in it Drop parties are out, drop transfers are too. A gravestone is left if a Fire Giant kills you. No more getting rich when a noob makes a mistake. Those items are no longer yours for the take. I could not believe, in what was to be With an unsteady hand, I clicked post number 3. Wilderness changes? Please say its not so! Revenant ghosts? Now thats a low blow! Bounty Hunter, Bounty Hunter, Why is it multi? If you go solo, you surely will die. I PKd for a living, I guess thats now done. Jagex, you ruined it, its no longer fun. No more PKing, no more easy dough. No more Runescape, looks like its time to go If you liked this post, and I hope that you might. Copy and paste it, LETS PUT UP A FIGHT! We can get our Wildy back, if we all stick together. If Jagex don't listen, we'll all quit FOREVER see jaegex.. heres a guy using words. Posted Image bring back pking!!!!!!!!!!!and the wilderness!!!!!!!!!

#29 Hrafenkl

Hrafenkl

• RS Name:Hrafenkl

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:22 AM

I was not a PK'er.  My most memerable times in the wildy were putting up good fights against Pk'ers.  

When Abyss rc'ing the point was to get away without losing anything.  

When doing clues it was to drop enough to keep the clue and make the PK'er waste anti-poison and food to get my spade.

Both were enjoyable parts of the wilderness.  Pk'ing or not, you had to be ready for a real fight in the wilderness.

Note: I just read the post above me.  Great poem csack!

Edited by Hrafenkl, 12 December 2007 - 09:31 AM.

"I believe it it folly to have faith in the gods." Hrafenkl

#30 Nebbo 67

Nebbo 67

Im A KO Monster - CoR P2P Warlord

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:27 AM

my greatest memories:
- When i oldschool specced some fool a 36-36 for his whip at MB (that was massive back then)
- runerock pking with my friends, now that thats gone i actually feel kind of depressed, I loved hanging out with those guys
- Just fighting people in general.. the thrill and risk etc made it so fun but now its gone :(

CoR since 10.05.05 Posted Image CoR since 10.05.05
Click for my PK videos (1-5 OLD WILDY): [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ]

#31 melt.

melt.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:33 AM

When I lost my rune long when I had just gained 40 attack.

#32 crazyfooser

crazyfooser

Posted 12 December 2007 - 10:34 AM

I loved the massive F2P fights with ST when Flumm would lead us it was some of the best times on RS.

I had some great fun in wildy with TD....Snufff, Lyncea, Romann20 and the old crew were great fun to pk with!!!  I'd log in and TB as many DI as I could possibly TB before I died or had to lever...that was some awesome fun or we'd just kick it out in wildy and laugh uncontrollably.

Then of course came the FP crew with Mine Sweeper and Raven588, boy we had some great time tearing up wildy...those days are gone now and will truly be missed.

RIP Runescape...Jagex horrible mistake!

#33 volcom13xx

volcom13xx

• RS Name:volcom13xx
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:00 AM

first time i pked rune haha back in my lvl 50 f2p days
Posted Image

#34 pol123456710

pol123456710

Offical Laugher at Pkers & Enjoyer of their Reaction

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:04 AM

I will enjoy the times to come, not the times that were.

I used to think Runescape had died-

But now I realise,

It's been reborn.

Post into Signature if you agree with me.

I live for what will come, Not was has happened.

#35 Barrows Noob

Barrows Noob

• RS Name:Im B 4 C K

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:48 AM

First whip pk w/o smite on my lvl 95 experimental account (which happened to be successful :D)
Guess who's back...?

#36 Mikeyz

Mikeyz

I Mikeyz I | Mlkeyz

• RS Name:I Mikeyz I

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:00 PM

Bye bye pking i luv you :(

64 cb no smitehttp://img126.imageshack.us/img126/6929/dbow1ra9.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

65 cb no smitehttp://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3352/2nddarkbowpkxf4.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Edited by Mikeyz, 12 December 2007 - 02:01 PM.

Posted Image

^^ Fully Commentated playthroughs, you know you want to check it out!

#37 Stephleref

Stephleref

Retired Scaper

• RS Name:Stephleref

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:04 PM

2 Wars:

ZF vs The Gladz

ZF vs DI
Posted Image

#38 n1ckl3s0n 1

n1ckl3s0n 1

• RS Name:nickleson 1
  • RS Status:Inactive
  • Clan:None

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:35 PM

Best time... When i pked in white phat rangers (which were salad boots at the time LOL) when whites were around 11m in christmas 2003, it was quality, i went giants when tb werent around. My true friends protected me, we pked and then a team came to kill me all from lvl 1, like 30 of all lvls, they came up and all speced me. All i saw was green specials flying at me, so i teled (h), that ws the best cos it was the when rangers had 2 specs, ive still been waitin like 3 years for em to come back but they aint but o well. First whip was alrite when they like 8m ermmmm, when i used to hav portal team before 1 itemers and we fought anarchy like 3 times and won twice and i pked one of them who had 31 prayer for obby set and whip twice rofllll, he cudnt pray, was brillll.
[font="Comic Sans MS"]-n

#39 Olioman

Olioman

I'm the definition of verbal jullage

• RS Name:Olioman
  • Clan:Unlimited

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:38 PM

When I joined Unlimited and got the chance to PK with them for 5 months

100% Class Post Above
Posted Image
http://img156.images...tgalleryyj0.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
http://img135.images...17/videoti7.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
Perm Banned from RSC twice-Unbanned from RSC twice.
-5/-4 rating = Lots of 100% Class Posts

#40 Wierdo5992

Wierdo5992

• RS Name:Wierdo5992

Posted 12 December 2007 - 02:59 PM

My best wild memory was when I was like lvl 70 and I pked 3 dds, I was freaking out, good times, To bad it's over. Oh well. bh is ftw tho.  :-/ Guys really try it with a team before you flame it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: