Photo
- - - - -

Castle Bores

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

Poll: Castle Wars (1615 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you enjoy playing Castle Wars?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Do you think it needs an update?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Murdoc

Murdoc

"calm as a cucumber"

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:18 AM

Posted Image

Contents:

• Introduction
  • Guthix War Camps
  • The captured flags
  • Tracking the flags
  • Health restoration and fallen warriors
  • Camp perk
  • Hood and cape
  • Rewards
  • Capes' special effects
  • Animal morphing
  • Notes
  • How to support

Introduction

When I used to be a member, believe me, I used to LOVE Castle Wars. But now as a non-member I've realised how utterly boring it can be. Repetitive or what?

So then the idea hit me, why not add another team? Surely Guthix will get bored after an age of being neutral? Well now you can find out what I visualise as possible, when Guthix enters the God wars fray - enjoy RSC!

Guthix War Camps

Now instead of a castle Guthix players will have 2 War Camps consisting of 5 tents respectively with 10,000 HP each. They will be located near both the God castles next to the stepping stones. The Guthix team will lose if all the tents in just ONE camp are destroyed.

So how can we set about doing that, I here you ask. Well, you can:
  • Set them on fire. The flames act as poison, draining 100 hp every 30 seconds.
  • Using explosive potions which cause 100 damage each. When you use a pot on a tent, there will be a mini explosion - during which your character will jump back. This will activate a ten second time limit during which you cannot use another potion on that same tent. If you try, then your character will fumble with the potion and drop it, causing you to take 100 damage instead.
  • Attack them yourselves :-O.
Guthix players can put out the flames by using empty buckets on the streams, and then pouring the water over a flaming tent(s). Dousing the flames reduces the amount of damage inflicted by fire, and repeated dousing extinguishes them for good (the figure will vary randomly, between 3 to 5 attempts). Alternately, you Guthixians can keep in the game by using a hammer (170 hp restored with each use) on any tent which is rapidly disintegrating. Obviously, the latter would be a very boring task. To make up, each successful restoration provides the saviour with 100 crafting exp. Likewise, dousing the flames gives the respective player 100 hitpoints exp. Buckets and hammers spawn in random areas within the two camps. Note that if a tent has been destroyed - it cannot be re-built.

Moving on to the attackers again, the player who has dealt the most damage to a tent after it has been destroyed receives 2 extra tickets at the end of the game, regardless of wether he/she was on the losing side. So if a player has dealt the most damage to all 5 tents, he gets an extra 10 tickets at the end. Jolly good, what?

Some more details you should take note of:
  • Surrounding both camps is a barricade with 4 doors: a northern door, eastern door and etc. Each door has 2500 HP and at least one door must be destroyed to enter the camp. The doors can be attacked by players and set on fire just like the tents. Likewise it can be fixed using hammers, dousing flames and killing invaders. Destroyed doors cannot be re-built.
  • Guthix players can enter their camps by opeining a side door which only they can access, shutting automatically when he or she is inside.
  • For every one damage point dealt to the War Camp tents or War Camp doors, there is a gain of 1 experience point in the skil which you use. For example, hitting a 10 using strength will result in the gain of 10 strength exp.
  • The special effects of weapons will not work in dealing damage. Only special ATTACKS are permitted other than regular attacks. For example, a player can use the dragon longsword's special attack, 'Cleave', to do further damage to a tent, but the special effects of the ruby bolts (e) will have no impact. The bolts can only deal damage through their regular strikes.
To make it fairer on Guthix players who are trying to desperately defend the camps - the two sets of stepping stones will be taken out, otherwise Guthix defenders will be fighting on two fronts to defend just one camp. It didn't work for Germany in either of the World Wars, so I doubt these lads will have any more success... Actually, forget that. I have decided to retract this particular idea. Reason being it defeats the point of the game being an absolutely hilarious display of chaos in the first place! I'm sure traffic will actually be evened out in the long run if players have the inherent freedom to move around the map more.

If Guthix is defeated (both camps destroyed), Guthix players are randomly teleported to either Zamorak's or Saradomin's respawn rooms, so they can carry on playing a normal Castle Wars game. This is so that don't have to wait outside in the waiting room for 20 or so minutes for a new game.

Posted Image
Yellow blobs = stepping stones (will be removed)
Green boxes = War Camps

The captured flags

Any flag that has been seized by Guthix players must be placed on a stand in the middle of one of the two camps. If both flags are in their respective camp stands at the same time, for however long they remain there - all Guthix tents will have their HP consistently replenished by 600 points every minute. But remember that these flags can be re-claimed by opposing players. Though to put a little twist in this, Saradomin flags can only be taken by Zamorak's players , and vice-versa. This may seem unfair to the players whom the flag(s) represent, but I think it just adds some more excitement to the whole thing.

To reclaim a flag, the player just has to simply click on it. However, if the flag was taken out immediatly it would be unfair on the Guthix team players as they would hardly be able to defend it. So imagine you're a Zamorak player and you've just tried to claim the Saradomin flag. Your character will be engaged in a 10 second struggle trying to pull the flag out of the stand - giving time for Guthix players to defend it. By attacking you. If you die having just removed the flag, it will remain standing on BUT - only Saradomin players can pick it up again (to make up for their inability to take it back in the first place).

Hopefully, this will all make both teams more careful about where their flags are, and how much protection it's getting.

Tracking the flags

Due to an idea further down the thread, I guess that it would be chaotic if no-one on the Zamorak and Saradomin teams knew where their flags were at any given point. So for example, if a Team Guthix player succesfully places the Zamorak flag on a flag stad in one of the War Camps, the following message will appear in the Zamorak players' public chat box (regardless whether it is off or on friends).

'I demand you to re-claim my standard, or risk suffering my divine wrath!'

Thus alerting Zamorakians that their overlord's flag has been captured by the Guthix players. Likewise for Saradomians:

'I am most displeased with your lack organisation. Sort yourselves out, or else!'

All this will save Saradomins and Zamokrakians from running around wondering where hell their insignia is.

Health restoration and fallen warriors

Obviously Guthix players need a way of restoring their HP and run energy. So in the same way the other two teams have bandages, Guthixians will be blessed with Nature Balms that will restore 150 HP and 40% run energy instead. The balms (green in colour and simillar in appearence to ectophials), can be aquired on a small table simillar to the ones which hold bandages in the Saradomin and Zamorak respawn rooms. The tables (one in each camp) are located in the centre of the war camps. As for players who are killed whilst serving Guthix, they respawn randomly in either if the two war camps.

So this is a rough perception of what an average Nature Balm will look like:

Posted Image

Camp perk

I was thinking, if the God castles have an extra weapon to their arsenal - the catapaults, what will the Guthix camps have? Maybe thier own catapault? But that wouldn't work seeing as they were on flat ground. Then the idea hit me that they both could have a Flag-seek Orb. Basically a green orb situated next to the flag stands in both War Camps that has 'seek' option (believe it or not), allowing players to choose a 'zone' of the battlefield to survey (the grounds are divided into 4 invisible zones all of equal sizes). But you cannot look inside the tunnel system as there is a limit on how helpful I will be! The seek option can only be used once every 5 minutes, and only by ONE player at a time. So it is possible to view the battlefield, and shout out the flag location if you see it to those comrades around you. If you can't see on the surface, the flag is obviously hidden in the tunnels! There is a time limit on how long a player can 'seek', which is 30 seconds - so the observer better be quick!

When looking through the orb, you will be able to cast your eye over whichever zone you chose - in a BIRD'S EYE view. When looking from above, a yellow arrow will be pointing across towards a player who has one of the God flags if that person is in the zone you're currently staring down at. If both players are, then you will have two arrows pointing at two people - obviously.

Posted Image
The white lines depict the Zone boundaries.

Posted Image

This is basically what I want the viewing orb to look like. Lol, please don't flame me by saying 'OMG that's from the TzHaar pits!' because I'm not very good at computer graphics. So basically:
  • North-west = Zone 1
  • North-east = Zone 2
  • South-east = Zone 3
  • South-west = Zone 4

Hood and Cape

Every Saradomin and Zamorak player has a cape and hood to show his allegiance, so the Guthix boys (and girls) should have one as well. Introducing the Guthix hood -

Posted Image

And the awesome cape!

Posted Image

Thank you very much Dan for supplying these excellent pictures!

Rewards

Guthix players, due to the extra amount of work they have to put in, will get better rewards as a result. The origional reward was 10 tickets, but due to some complaints of this being too high, I have decided to lower it too 5 tickets for a Guthix win. If they drew (finished with just one of the God flags), they recieve 2 tickets and obviously if they ended with no flags, they recieve nil tickets.

And now, prepare for a new item ready to go on sale from Lanthus, the Guthix War Cape! Thanks very much das1ngerplayer for this unasked help! The pic is below...

http://img159.images...52704126tp1.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

The War Cape will have +10 in all defence stats and an additional +2 prayer bonus. But don't think this will be cheap, it weighs in at a hefty 4,000 game tickets! Only the strong will perceviere to get this. And by strong, I mean it. It'll only be available to players who have the following skills at 65 each, as a minimum.
  • Attack
  • Strength
  • Defence
  • Prayer
  • Range
  • Magic
  • Hitpoints
But in addition to the normal War Cape, me and Dan have decided for a second. The Trimmed [Guthix] War Cape! The two will operate just like a normal untrimmed skill cape, and the equivalent trimmed version. The War Cape (t) has +12 defence bonuses, an an upgraded +3 prayer bonus too! Don't think however, they will be five a penny. Guthix War Cape (t)'s will cost a player 8,000 tickets :wub: . Requirements? The above seven combat skills all have to be over 70.

http://img519.images...igsmall1zm0.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

The Trimmed War Cape

Due to popular demand (well, a few suggestions) I have finally decided to release a Saradomin War Cape! A picture of the trimmed and untrimmed versions are displayed below. Thanks go to Dan for supplying the pics!

Posted Image

The untrimmed version will cost 4,000 tickets and provides a +12 to all defense stats. To wield this cape, a player must have at least 85 defense.

The trimmed version will cost 8,000 tickets and provides the same +12 to all defense bonuses, but it's prayer bonus is increased to +3 to compensate. It requires, at the very least, 90 defense to wear.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, what you've all been waiting for - a Zamorakian War Cape!

[insert sexy picture soon-to-be-here, here]

The untrimmed version will cost you 4,000 tickets, and provides bonuses of +6 to all your defence stats. Lame? Well, to make up for the shortcomings, it compensates for having a wild +6 bonus for all attack stats too! Players who want to show this off must have 85 attack.

The trimmed cape in comparison, will have a slightly improved +7 bonus to both attack and defence, but also comes with a handy +1 bonus to strength. To wield the trimmed copy, prospective players must have at the very least 90 attack, as well as 8,000 tickets.

Capes' special effects

Guthix:
First of all, the untrimmed cape. Its special effect is known as Balanced Strike. BS basically evens up the odds if you are fighting a monster/player who has a higher combat level. So let's get down to the maths. Imagine that you are taking on a level 63 ogre. Take the ogre's first hit against you. Let's say that it hits a 7. We take the monster/player's combat level (63) and divide it by the first hit (in this case 7). This should give 9. Therefore your attacks will be 9% more accurate and stronger, while your defense hardens also by 9%. All balanced out. If you were using magic or range, then your attacks would be 9% more accurate, powerful and faster. However if you are using a safe spot, then this will not work. Balanced Strike has a 1/75 chance of activating. Also, please note that Balanced Strike can only work if the monster/player you are attacking or being attacked by has a higher combat level.

The trimmed cape has a rather different effect. It is called Balanced Barrage. This should aid those who like to adventure into the wilderness every now and then. This will also even up the odds a bit aaginst those pesky team PK'ers. So let's imagine that you've just been ambushed by five of them. You are wearing the trimmed cape and basically, your doomed. So why not go down with guns blazing? Well, that's what the cape allows you to do.

Imagine that one hits a 19 on you (ouch). The cape luckily is activated at that time, and it reflects the damage back not only to the one who delt it, but also to anyone else who was attacking you at the same time. So all 5 PK'ers also get hit by it. However for balance, you are still damaged by the attack.
Balanced Barrage will only work if you are being attacked in a multi-combat zone by two or more players. The chances of this being activated are 1/50.

Saradomin:
The special effect of the untrimmed Saradomin cape is called Blessed Health. For a random amount of time spanning between 5-15 seconds (the better your defense level, the longer) any damage dealt by your opponent/opposing NPC is added to your health. As opposed to deducted. The effect ceases when your health bar is either restored to it's maximum capacity or the duration expires. The chances of this happening is the same as the chances of stealing health off someone if wearing a full Guthans set. You may wonder whether it's worth getting this cape if you already have the latter, but keep reading. If you're wearing BOTH [Saradomin] cape and Guthans, the infestation is doubled. I'll put it this way. Instead of getting hit for 9 and only gaining 9 HP if you have one or the other, wearing both doubles this value and heals you buy 18 instead. Very handy.

The special effect of the trimmed Saradomin cape is called Divine Intervention. It kicks and stays in the same way and for the same duration as Blessed Health, but it's powers are obviously very different. For the allocation of the special's timespan, all of your opponent's attacks will be completely negated - and your health will rapidly regenerate at a rate of 100 points every three seconds (with blue sparkly spirals shooting from above your head down to your feet around your character's body). This could easily turn the tables in a very close fight.

Zamorak:
The untrimmed Zamorak cape's special effect goes by the name of Divine Retribution, and here's how it works. Let us say that you've just been hit for a 10 by some random NPC or player. If the cape had activated itself before this single hit, then your all your combat stats are boosted by 10% for the duration of the fight. If you emerge successful, the cape de-activates, and you'll have to wait for it to come alive again in another duel to reap in the powers. Obviously, such an ability would be overwhelming if accessed lightly. I'll decree that if you're wearing an untrimmed Zamorakian cape, you have a 1/100 chance of powers coming out. However, there's a snag and perk in this. For every combat level you are higher than the opponent, the denomenator gets correspondingly larger. So if you're 5 levels above some random guy you attack in Lumbridge, the cape has a 1/105 chance of helping you out. Likewise, for every combat level you are under an opponent, the denomenator gets smaller. So if you're fighting someone who is 5 levels above you, the chance of getting some divine retribution is 1/95. Sadly, I have to put a cap on how much help you're going to get with the latter system, so the cape's probabilities won't fall below 1/50 or go above 1/150, just to keep everything realistic.

The trimmed Zamorak cape has exactly the same ability and probability of activating, but its effect in battle is more intense. Let's say your trimmed Zamorakian cape activated itself, and you got hit for 10, the cape divides this figure by two, giving five, and adds that five onto the ten and gives you an extra 15% stats boost as opposed to just 10%. Obviously you may be thinking what's the point paying out more to get this trimmed feature, for next to no difference. Well, if you're getting smashed, and I mean smashed, like hit for 50, would you rather have a 50% boost or 60% one? It all adds up, folks. Such bonuses could be the difference between [virtual] life and [virtual] death.

Animal morphing

Hopefully you should all be aware that entering the origional 2 God portals with the opposing deities armour will result in your transformation into either a rabbit, sheep or imp. But what happens if you enter the Guthix portal with lets say - Saradomin platelegs? Well, for Saradomin armour you will be transformed into a terryfing Swordchick!

Posted Image

And for Zamorakian armour you will be morphed into a lovely Brine rat!

Posted Image

And you all should know that you recieve a message from the God you offend before you transform. Well the message from Guthix will be -

"I pity the fact that you worship my brothers inspite of my glory. Therefore i shall transform you into an animal worthy of them."

And then you know the drill, next thing is you're stuck as a an animal for the rest of the waiting session!

Notes

And too all of you who will think that Guthix will not win often due to all the things they have to do, it depends on who is on the team. Obviously a group ancient mages can easily secure the win. With several at each camp, they can just freeze any opposing players before they get too close to start dealing damage. Leaving the rest of the team free too go and capture the flags. Obviously Guthix's succsess depends on how co-operative and organized the team-mates are, they have too sort out which flag goes in which camp and how to defend the camps.

Any Guthix players who wish to leave the game at any time may step into one of the 'peace portals' in the middle of both tents. This will take them back to the waiting room.

In conclusion, I thoroughly believe this could make Castle Wars even more fun and exciting than it already is. Many people will be like :huh: at first. But if you took enough time in reading this im sure that you will eventually understand how smoothly this could work. Also, due to comments from several users, this update will only be applied to some servers. Meaning those who enjoy the origional Castle Wars format won't lose it, and those wanting to try this out can still do so. A win-win situation for all.

It really makes me feel great to see how far this thread has progressed. When I first posted it, it was a mere paragraph and a bit long. Now its grown astoundingly! You can keep improving the quality of this idea with your own suggestions. How do you make yourself heard? Post!

How to support

Hopefully many of you will like this idea. If you would like to show your support, please add this support banner to your sig, gratitudes to Peateattfield for coming up with this snazzy banner! A link has been added to it, so post it on your signature and attract more members to this topic! Show your support now!

Posted Image

[url="http://forums.zybez.net/topic/896844-castle-bores/"][img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd186/mew-lp/GuthixUnder-1.png[/img][/url]

Mew%20Lp.png
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#2 I_Pked_U222

I_Pked_U222

Cody

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:29 AM

thats a pretty cool idea.
may be a little unfair as in they must get 2 flags.
and fight to teams.
but i would like to see it happen possible. :-O

Atk: 89/90
Str: 88/90
Def: 90/90
Pry: 75/75
Rng: 99/99
Mge: 94/94
Hps: 96/99

Sum: 69/80
Cmb; 113/121
I_PKED_U222

#3 king nub kai

king nub kai

King of noobs better reconize.

• RS Name:8008002
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Iced Out

Posted 24 August 2007 - 09:24 AM

Well if guthix had all the most powerfull players lol than it would be fair but otherwise 2 flags and 2 teams? That makes it harder and if america realy isnt trying to keep the peace there just trying to stop iraq from becomeing a contruy for terrorists to take control of.

#4 Sniper

Sniper

Self Proclaimed Ruler of the Universe

Posted 24 August 2007 - 01:28 PM

You could have Team Guthix's members (If they lose) get teleported into a random team's respawn room, so they don't have to wait for the next game to start.

Great idea though. :innocent:

~Snipey

Zybez's History Boff
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1125/snipersig1.jpg [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
God's In His Heaven, All's Right With The World...

#5 Kbar

Kbar

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:24 PM

kinda unfair to the ppl on guthix if zammy and sara can just team up to take them out, 2 v 1 = :(

#6 chesire cat

chesire cat

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:27 PM

no, that would make getting gold decorated armor waaaay less of an achievment, castle wars is probably the most perfect mini game in runescape as it is.

92+ Woodcutting
15 Black Masks
1 Dragon Chain (2m split)
1 Dragon Skirt
1 Dragon Spear
3 Dragon Med Helm

2 Dragon Legs

#7 vlados2

vlados2

2007 Worlds are the best thing to happen to RS ever!

• RS Name:Halo4nogood
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 24 August 2007 - 08:39 PM

This is an incredible idea but i think that instead of tents the small castle in the middle belongs to guthix and there would be doors blocking entry and guthix's job is to stop flags from getting to and from bases.
http://img152.images...oobownedid9.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Ever wonder whats north of the wilderness? Find out here! http://www.zybez.net...owtopic=1035166

When Jagex released PvP worlds, the people rejoiced and we're finally satisfied. Simply Amazing.

#8 Murdoc

Murdoc

"calm as a cucumber"

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:45 AM

Dunno, having the middle castle as Guthix base would make it way way harder for Guthix to win. Because bothe Sara and Zammy could attack it at the same time with twice as many people as would be used if there were 2 Guthix camps.
Mew%20Lp.png
“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#9 Neological

Neological

Joe`

• RS Name:Neological
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:CoR

Posted 26 August 2007 - 06:58 PM

Nice idea they could maybe cut out the stepping stones for it. However, isn't Guthix a neutral God, the God of peace?
If you don't like what I have posted, pm me here.

Don't just leave a bitchy comment.

#10 P Ro O W N D

P Ro O W N D

Colorado Livin'

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:13 PM

Instead of the game ending quickly when team Guthix gets both flags maybe they should have to put them ontop of the "main" tent and then defend them until the game time is up. If team Guthix wins they get 2 tickets?  :blink:

#11 heldire13

heldire13

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:33 PM

personally i love the idea. CW has become a bit booring at the moment, and is in desperate need of an update imo. i love your idea about the two tent camps and all, but what about...

as someone said in a post above (sorry didnt catch your name) have the middle island as the guthix base. also use the idea from PC, have the castle start in ruins, and all of guthix start in the underground under the middle island, thye pick up hammers and w/e else to repare the middle castle, then must defend that for the game. Guthix is the peaceful god, so they should have their goal as trying to prevent the captures of zammy and sara flags. they will have no flag themselves, and if they can, bring the sara and zammy flags into there middle castle. their aim in the 20 minutes of CW is to slow the game down, prevent the other two teams from gaining the massive 2-9 game scores and at the same time defend the middle.

this would bring a totally different mission into CW.

Edited by heldire13, 26 August 2007 - 07:37 PM.

#12 mister nip

mister nip

folower of jesus

• RS Status:Free

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:40 PM

thats quite a good idea i hope it doesnt get overlooked but..guthix is a god of balance (according to these "stories") so when you walk into his portal you balance things out savi? and remmeber if you make guthix with these cool features than players may always choose guthix and that would bring great in-balence

Edited by mister nip, 26 August 2007 - 07:42 PM.

Posted Image

#13 audroal

audroal

• RS Name:Audroal

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:05 PM

Not a good idea to me...

It would be very easy for a clan to go to the guthix team and they could easily just help the Saradomin team win against Zamorak or vice versa...

Also, if your going to make it so Guthix is just given some tents with a flimsy 150 hp, atleast raise it up to 500 or 1,000 hp... They are dealing with both the Saradomin and Zamorak teams.

1 ancient mage at each tent wouldn't be able to hold off both of the teams members... it's just not possible.

A few questions also..
1.  Where does Guthix get it's supplies?  From within the tents or do they have to steal it from the Zamorak and Saradomin supplies.
2.  How will Guthix members be able to leave the game?
3.  Will the tents be given some form of barricade or defense?  Or is it simply left out in the open?

Try and add pictures if you can...
http://img228.images...163/audroal.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

#14 cestal

cestal

Rightful Wielder of the Angry Hedge Clippers.

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:20 AM

WARNING:  Bump posts will get a topic locked; only make posts that follow the rules.
Cestal quotes:
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
Sir Winston Churchill, British politician (1874 - 1965)
"Your good fortune is not my misfortune" -- Cestal
Honour
"Life is pain, Highness... anyone who tells you differently is selling you something."

#15 Murdoc

Murdoc

"calm as a cucumber"

Posted 28 August 2007 - 04:25 AM

Yeah i see your point, ill add some updates. But i can't make any pics, have no idea how to. Can someone do that for me??
Mew%20Lp.png

#16 Anti Rob

Anti Rob

Ivan

Posted 28 August 2007 - 06:20 PM

I..don't support it. I think CWS is fine the way it is. Adding another team and things to do will confuse some people.
Posted Image

#17 darylp

darylp

• RS Name:darylp234

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:02 AM

View PostNeological, on Aug 27 2007, 01:58 AM, said:

Nice idea they could maybe cut out the stepping stones for it. However, isn't Guthix a neutral God, the God of peace?

i agree...if they give guthix a side to fight against he wont be the god of 'balance' anymore

#18 Murdoc

Murdoc

"calm as a cucumber"

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

View Postheldire13, on Aug 29 2007, 01:11 AM, said:

sorry bout that mod...

o and angel, i would gladly help, but dunno how to make pics ether...

LOL, thanks anyway dude :)

View Postmister nip, on Aug 27 2007, 02:40 AM, said:

thats quite a good idea i hope it doesnt get overlooked but..guthix is a god of balance (according to these "stories") so when you walk into his portal you balance things out savi? and remmeber if you make guthix with these cool features than players may always choose guthix and that would bring great in-balence

View Postdarylp, on Aug 29 2007, 06:02 PM, said:

i agree...if they give guthix a side to fight against he wont be the god of 'balance' anymore

I understand that Guthix is meant to be the balance dude, but i dunno. Maybe he is trying to bring balance in a way that he is stopping from the 2 other Gods from fighting ^_^ .

Well i have no idea how he is bringing balance in this, can someone who is good at philosiphy do that for me?

Edited by Angel of Death, 29 August 2007 - 01:20 PM.

Mew%20Lp.png

#19 darklord killa

darklord killa

Posted 29 August 2007 - 03:43 PM

so your saying that its gunna be in the middle.  den they would get double team by people on both sides.

#20 Murdoc

Murdoc

"calm as a cucumber"

Posted 30 August 2007 - 03:34 AM

View Postdarklord killa, on Aug 29 2007, 10:43 PM, said:

so your saying that its gunna be in the middle. den they would get double team by people on both sides.

What is in the middle? I said both camps would be near the God castles.
Mew%20Lp.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: