We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
- - - - -

D5A5N5I5E5L5, The Level 16 Skiller

• Please log in to reply
1812 replies to this topic

#1 D5a5n5i5e5l5

D5a5n5i5e5l5

The Level 16 Skiller

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:D5a5n5i5e5l5
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:Peacefull

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:59 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I am D5a5n5i5e5l5. I have had many accounts, the majority of which were created in late 2004 and early 2005. D5a5n5i5e5l5 was one of such accounts, and it was created before the Christmas release of the Yo-Yo, but unfortunately I wasn't playing it at that point. I did, however, manage to get the rubber chicken and all subsequent events.I was pretty much your average noob in mith at the time I created D5. I played on a different account which was essentially my combat one. I played on D5 for maybe one hour a week, if that, so it didn't progress very fast. I also didn't intend to use D5 as a skiller, it was originally more of a quester. I did get multiple combat levels from that, as well as some combat levels from deciding to get 10 defense for black armor. After that period of time, I was using D5 more and was level 12. I decided to get membership on D5, which I am now very glad I did. I enjoyed training the member skills, and the fast levels were a blast. I also enjoyed being a level 12 with a rubber chicken and a few higher levels. After awhile of this, I made a G&a on the RS official forums. Unfortunately, my small amount of popularity and my weak password making skills resulted in me getting hacked. I had a conversation with the person, and according to him he was angry because he got banned on another account. He trained my account up to level 16, to my dismay at the time. I was quite upset, but luckily my bank pin had kept my items safe, although my friends list had been deleted and I lost about 1m in items that I was wearing or were in my inventory. I am no longer so upset about having been hacked. I realized that it doesn't really matter what level you are; anyone can be a skiller. Being level 16 just made me a bit more unique, and even though sometimes I wish I could have achieved something cool with the combat levels (E.G. lowest level to do a quest) I have 103 quest points, seven level 99 skills, and 101M total experience. My favorite skills are fishing and farming.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am Daniel. I am a 14 year old male who wears glasses most of the time, though I wear contacts during sports. I have dirty blond hair (Almost brown) and light blue eyes which look gray in pictures. I am about 5’7” tall. My favorite thing to wear would probably be jeans (preferably dark blue or black) and a t-shirt or hoodie. I often say weird things, but that's just a part of who I am. I am somewhat shy in real life until I get to know the person better, but I'm much less shy online and I’m always willing to talk to anyone. If you had to put me in one group out of Nerd or Jock, I’d be a nerd. I love Science, Art and almost all my other classes. I love learning and I think it’s important to be educated. I always try and spell with proper grammar, which I originally started doing because I realized that if I tried harder to spell correctly, use proper grammar and follow the rules of spelling I was less likely to make mistakes on more important things. I like to play soccer, and I play it in the summer and the winter. I am a very outspoken atheist. There are many different degrees of religion, some I agree with, and some I strongly disagree with. I think Christianity is, as a whole, a negative influence on humanity. I believe religion generally has stunted our growth as a species. I like playing video games which involve using your brain as well as reflexes, not just constant murder. My favorite video game would be The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time, which I got for my 3rd birthday (I love the rest of the Zelda series too) PM me if you want to see a RL pic, and I’ll decide if I want to give it to you or not..

Posted Image Posted Image
http://img10.imagesh...7/feb2009bp.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Posted Image

http://img9.imagesha...90826181228.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

I said I'd re-size this tomorrow... 3 months ago. xD

Update: January 25th 2010

First off: Yay, 2010!

I was writing /09 for the first two weeks - but I think I've got the whole "/10" thing down by now. :>

I just realized I haven't updated this in awhile, and I'm sorry. I quit RS about 5 months ago, but I really don't want to let this thread die.. just in case.

The reason I keep bumping it is both that I'm afraid it'll be locked/deleted if I don't keep it near the front, and that I've been bumping this for so long it's a hard habit to break. ;)

Also: Christmas! I haven't updated this with Christmas business yet, so here ya go.

This is what I can remember recieving. I may have gotten a few smaller things and forgotten them. D:

Wireless Xbox 360 controller (Mainly for use with the computer, such as emulators)
Netbook Carrying Case
60$ Chapters (Book store) gift card
T-Shirts (Like 7 xD)
National Geographic Subscription and Scientific American
An assortment of random small stuff like pens
Legend of Zelda, Spirit Tracks (For DS)
$100
Wireless mouse (For netbook)
..and a bunch of sugar filled junk food :>

Along with paying some debt to my parents, I also bought a nice wireless keyboard/mouse combo for $35. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Posted Image

Also in the picture are the books I got with $50 from my $60 gift card.

A few days ago I was trying to find CD cases to put in my desk (Looks funny having an empty CD holder. D:) when I found a bunch of really old CD backups. Most of them were from the early 2000s. On them, I found a lot of files that were on one of my older computers, and I actually learned a lot - I guess my memory isn't so good if I managed to forget so much. D:

Among the files were a bunch of RS related things. Interesting related fact: I didn't actually remember exactly when my account(s) w/as/ere created. Seeing as I couldn't remember, I estimated based on the holiday items that were on the account.

It seems I was interested in RS a whole lot earlier than I thought, because I found a folder filled with an image set I downloaded from Jagex (RS related art).. from 2002. Now, I always thought I had started RS in 2004, but obviously if I was downloading RS related images I probably was playing RS... 2 years earlier than I thought.

If you're a quick ickle mather, you'd realize that this meant I started RS when I was 6. Pretty young, but wait till you hear the rest.

As you've probably noticed from my oversized section dedicated to the Legend of Zelda, I am a huge Zelda fan. I knew I'd been a fan of the series for a long time - but I didn't think I had actually been really interested in it as long as I found out from these files.

Similarly to the RS thing, I found I'd either downloaded (or had someone download for me) a pack of Zelda music.. when I was 4. (4 for 2 months, I believe)

Anyway, aside from that, I found a list of really old RS accounts I had created. I logged into a bunch and took screenies of some of the older login dates.

Posted Image

Yes, an animation. Can you believe it? ME, creating a pointless animation. :>

That's all for now folks. Baaaaeee everybody!

(Bye Dr. Nick :>)

Update: November 21st 2009

After several months of longing after one, I've finally got myself a netbook! :D

(A netbook, for those of you who have been asleep since late 2007, is essentially a small laptop. Their main focus is on internet access and cloud computing, so they don't have heavy processors or an internal optical drive. Generally, they have about a 10" screen, a 150 GB HD, 1 GB of ram and Windows XP (Or more recently, Windows 7 Starter for an additional 30$))

I chose the HP Mini 110 (In black) because it's sleek, with a good price, reasonably good hardware, and the best netbook keyboard available.

Posted Image
It looks kind of bad there, with all the most minute finger prints being magnified and my camera having some weird flash issues. Ignoring that.. hawt, amirite?

HP Mini 110-1108CA
  • 1 GB ram (May upgrade to 2gb later)
  • 1.6 GHZ Intel Atom Processor
  • 160 gb HD
  • Windows 7 Ultimate (Upgraded from Windows 7 Starter, which restricts you like crazy. Microsoft says all versions of Win7 have the same system reqs, and Ultimate seems to work fine, so why not?)
  • 6 cell battery (This juts out a bit like a tumor, but it works as a laptop stand, and it's at a good angle for typing. It looks a bit funny, but double the battery life is totally worth it)
Cost me about 350, or 400 with tax. Yes, I paid for it. Admittedly I have about no money left, but it was worth it. I'm not 100% sure it'll be used all the time, but it's not really something I should bother worrying about. I don't need to pay for electricity or food or anything such as that, so why not splurge on electronics? :D

Most people say you won't be able to run games or MS office on it, but that's not true. My netbook can easily run Microsoft Office 2007, as well as most games released several years ago (and most browser games!)

Several games I've tried have been Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne, both of which work fine with slightly lowered video settings. I played around a bit, but it's hard to play with the touchpad, so I'll wait for my new mouse before attempting more play of it. It can also emulate Nintendo 64 games using the emulator Project 64 (And others such as 1964, I assume) I tried Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and it played perfectly, although there were some very minor audio sync problems. I also got GTA Vice City so I could see if it ran on it, and it did. It worked fine, and I ended up playing it until the remainder of the battery died. XD

The Nebook's background/desktop/wallpaper:

Posted Image

(1024x600)

While I was taking a picture of my netbook, I figured I'd take a pic of my desk and the comp-ish stuff sitting on it. I didn't include my Nintendo DS or my Canon powershot, but they're both in the drawer of my desk. :>

It's a bit messier than usual in this pic because I had recently re-arranged everything to get the nebook situated, but it's still not too bad.

Posted Image

(And yes, the Peacefull Forums are open in multiple places in both pics xD)

The setup works for me. I love the secondary monitor, and I mostly use it for browsing the internet and watching movies, while the original monitor on the right I leave open with smaller windows such as Foobar 2000, uTorrent or many windows explorer windows as I rearrange my files again and again. :>

I got the desktop in this picture on February 22nd 2007. It originally cost me about $1160.

Just thought I'd write about my computer-ey stuff since I can write a lot about it. Hope you enjoyed reading it. :}

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by D5a5n5i5e5l5, 31 August 2010 - 7:20 PM.

#2 D5a5n5i5e5l5

D5a5n5i5e5l5

The Level 16 Skiller

Posted 15 July 2007 - 3:25 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
[1044][949][800][735][628][446]

Posted Image
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

Posted ImagePosted Image
[99 Fishing Picture] [99 Fishing Video]
Strangely enough, I never actually planned to get 99 fishing until I was almost there. It all started with me going for 76 fishing, then once I got to 76 I thought it was really easy, so I decided to get it to 90 partly because Joey (Theone428) was getting 99 fishing at that time, and it was nice fishing with him, and because I liked having a lot of 90 stats. (90 is a cool number, :-P ). After getting 90 fishing, I stopped and tried training other stuff, I think it was in this time that I got 60 construction. After about a two-week break from fishing, I thought that I really enjoyed fishing, and I might just go for 95. I fished some more, got to 95 then decided I really wanted 99, and fished to 99. All this was done with Joey, who made fishing that much interesting, because we fished on the same world together. :wub: I banked all my salmon and trout, and sold it in the GE at lowest price. I think I made about 6m from this. Joey and I had our 99 fishing party together. I was the 6591st person to get 99 Fishing. I got the level on May 11th, 2008. (4 days after my birthday)

Posted ImagePosted Image
[99 Hunting Picture]
I like hunter, to some extent. It’s fast, it makes money, but it’s very boring, and you’ve got to pay almost complete attention or you’ll get very slow XP. Most of the other hunters are immature, and will steal your spot if you’re not quick enough, too. I got hunter to 87, but unsurprisingly, got bored and stopped. Once I decided to get multiple stats to 90, I logically trained hunter. I got 90 hunter around the same time Joey got 90 fishing (My fishing was 70 at that time). After 90, I stopped training it till after 99 fishing, when I felt like hunting. I hunted till 92 pretty fast, but got bored and stopped. I dislike having uneven stats, so I started hunting again. I was getting about 2m exp a week, but practically stopped at 98 hunt as I got addicted to Pokémon. I got 99 a few days later using a lamp. I probably made about 30m from 99 hunter. I was the 4145th person to get 99 Hunter. I got the level on July 19th, 2008.

Posted ImagePosted Image
[99 Fletching Picture]
I really thought I liked fletching, it was pretty easy, I was able to talk to people, maybe even make a little profit from it, or at least, that was what I thought about fletching before 90. I decided to do fletching because I'd had fun doing it in the past, but that wasn't really the case now. I trained fletching pretty slowly, because I got a little bored of it. I probably spent about 1 and a half months fletching, including before 90. I made something like 2m profit from 90-99, because at that time yew logs and bow strings were less expensive than yew longbows. I stayed at 5 experience to 99 fletching because I wanted to even out my stats first. I had managed to kind of accidentally get 63 farming and 52 rc, so I decided to round them up to the nearest 10, so once I'd gotten 99 fletching my stat picture would be nice and even. :lmao: I was the 51 576th to 99 fletching. I got the level on November 25th 2008.

Posted ImagePosted Image
[99 Cooking Picture]
Cooking is so, so easy. I watched a lot of movies in another window while cooking. I also did firemaking at this time, doing the other when I got bored of one. I like the fast experience, the silly arguments at the rogues den, and the chance to spend time watching movies and posting on forums and etc, but I don't think I'll cook very much past 99.
The plan was to get very close to 99 wc, fm and cooking then get them all to 99 at one big party. It didn't work out like I'd hoped, much like my fishing party. I was cleaning my bank after a month of inactivity (Woodcutting is boring :-P ) and I tried to make all my plain cakes into chocolate cakes. Silly D5 forgot doing so gave cooking experience, and ended up getting the level at G.E. I was the 60 908h to 99 cooking. I got the level on January 29th 2009.

Posted ImagePosted Image
[99 Woodcutting Picture] [99 Woodcutting Video]
Woodcutting was one of the first skills I trained. When I was training D5 in ftp about 2 years ago, I was getting each skill to 50 or so, and I believe I started with woodcutting. I liked woodcutting, and decided to train it for awhile. It was somewhere during this time that I joined Peacefull, so I was woodcutting with a number of people, Theone428 (Joey), Magic Guapo, N0obish Newb and occasionally Mage Nature0. If you check, you'll see that all of those people have 99 woodcutting now, but I stopped at 90. I didn't train woodcutting again after I got 90 for about a year, because it was my highest skill and I felt I didn't need to train it much further. Later on, I decided to try and get 99 cooking, 99 firemaking and 99 woodcutting at the same time, so I started training woodcutting again, but this time at the teak trees on Karamja, not the willows at draynor that I had done to 90. I was the 27 648th to 99 Woodcutting. I got the level on April 5th 2009.

Posted ImagePosted Image
[99 Firemaking Picture] [99 Firemaking Video]
Firemaking was surprisingly fun from 90-99. When I was getting 90 I really didn’t like it, but after 90 it seemed different. Firemaking was the first skill I actually tried to get 99 in. I got 90, but got bored and sold the rest of my willow logs. After training many other skils, I decided to get the 3 easy 99s (Cook, Fm, Fletch) During that time, I firemaked a lot, and sometimes got almost 1.6m xp a day. Needless to say, I got to 99 pretty fast. While I was training firemaking, I watched movies, like with cooking, and listened to fast music (almost always techno) because I found it helped me concentrate. While I was getting 99 cooking and firemaking, I'd rotate between the two so I didn't get too bored of them. Firemaking is very fast, very cheap and very easy, and I expect to get a fair bit of XP past 99 in this skill. I was the 19 684th to 99 firemaking. I got the level on April 5th 2009.

Posted ImagePosted Image
[99 Thieving Picture]
Thieving was a really surprising skill for me; in the past I'd never trained it very much or very fast. I got 60-70 in about a week, and I wasn't really loving pyramid plunder or how often I got killed by the mummy, but after getting all stats to 70 and such, I was looking for another skill to train and I decided it would be thieving. I was pretty sure 99 thieving wouldn't be too hard, so I started training it pretty slowly, but then eventually I aimed for one level a day, no matter how much XP, and I often got several levels a day. I often got about 1.5m xp a day, and got 70-99 in about 2 weeks. I'm very proud of the speed I trained this; it was my fastest 99 yet. I think I made about 500k profit or so, seeing as I found 3 sceptres, but I spent quite a bit on supplies. I trained it often with Sychyatric, and we ended up racing. We got to 98 at about the same time (Even though he had a MASSIVE head start! >:)) and decided to get 99 together, which we did. I was the 10 218th to 99 thieving. I got the level on August 26th 2009.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by D5a5n5i5e5l5, 16 May 2010 - 11:21 AM.

#3 D5a5n5i5e5l5

D5a5n5i5e5l5

The Level 16 Skiller

Posted 15 July 2007 - 3:33 PM

Posted Image

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7198/agility.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[70][65][60][55][40][35]

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4072/constructionp.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[70][65][60][55][30][10]

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/403/cooking.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[99][95][90][85][80][70]

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/236/crafting.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[70][65][60][55]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9382/farming.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[70][65][60][50][40][30]

Posted Image
[99][95][90][75][55]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/5169/fishing.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[99][95][90][80][75][60]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1696/fletching.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[99][95][90]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4959/herblore.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[70][65][60][50][40][25]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1816/hunterj.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[99][90][80][70][60][50]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4945/mining.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[70][65][60]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8127/runecrafting.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[70][65][60][55][50][40]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1318/slayerd.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[60][55][50][45][5]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8486/smithing.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[70][65][60][55][50]

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/8369/thieving.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[85][80][70][60][40][30]

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9600/woodcutting.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
[99][95][90][85][80]

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by D5a5n5i5e5l5, 09 March 2010 - 6:26 AM.

Posted Image

#4 D5a5n5i5e5l5

D5a5n5i5e5l5

The Level 16 Skiller

Posted 15 July 2007 - 4:37 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Legend of Zelda (LoZ) series are my favorite games . I received my first Zelda game, Ocarina of Time (OoT), for my third birthday. I have beaten that one quite a few times, and it is my favorite of the series, and it also happens to be the highest rated game of all time. My next favorite would probably be Majora’s Mask (MM), which is the sequel to OoT, because of its darker storyline, with the constant threat of destruction and a three day time limit, the game is more rushed, but there is still time for all the side-quests like all the other LoZ games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIu5LvkSKl4

Posted Image

Posted Image

The games are unique, with significantly different gameplay methods, such as involving music in many ways, and in general incredible amounts of detail in places you don’t expect to see in a game some people might say is more childish. It is without a question my favorite game of all time, and I cannot wait for the new ones (Spirit Tracks for the DS, and the unnamed game for the Wii) to come out. I also plan on buying some Zelda merchandise, although I have yet to do so. I was thinking of a poster of some sort; my walls are kind of blank. Update: I got the poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBbcDZNG_-o

Posted Image
Posted Image

[topic=864016][IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/jl3s6s.jpg[/IMG][/topic]

Posted Image

Forums: Here. Youtube: Here. Highscores: Here. Clan Chat: "Pcfl"

Posted Image

Posted Image
[1] [2] [3]

Posted Image

Posted Image
November 21st 2009
September 24th 2009
August 8th 2009
February 8th 2009
January 11th 2009
Posted Image
October 11th 2008
September 23rd 2008
April 20th 2008
Posted Image
December 29th 2007
August 12th 2007
Posted Image
December 19th 2006

Posted Image

Q) How did you get 62 Slayer?

A) Genies, Books of Knowledge, Quests and spying a penguin if it walks by where I train.

Q) Can you join my clan chat?

A) I can, but I'm not going to. I will almost always be in "Pcfl".

Q) Why did you make a RSC thread?

A) To tell the truth, I'm not entirely sure. Some people make them to show off their achievements, but when I first made mine, my achievements consisted of about 85 fletching and 70 cooking, nothing I was proud of at the time. I spend a lot of time working on my thread, adding animations and writing huge amounts of text. I guess I keep my thread updated like this because I want to make people interested. When I read the Unseen's thread, over a year ago, he made me want to go on Runescape and achieve something cool. I just hope my thread comes close to achieving that as well.

Q) Why are you level 16?

A)I get a lot of questions about why I'm level 16. I get called impure by skillers, and I get called a noob by the other people in Runescape. I get a lot of criticism, but I'm still glad I'm unique. When I created D5a5n5i5e5l5, I didn't actually have any plans of being a low level, I don't actually think I had any plans at all, I just made this account some time after November 2006, and got the rubber chicken and didn't use it except to get events on. Eventually, I went on D5 to get the events, and I had some strange plan of being the lowest level in the champions guide, which I might have been at that time, being early 2005 there weren't many f2p-questing skillers. I wasn't level 3 at this point, there were no rings of recoil in f2p so I had to just kill the monsters normally in demon slayer, as well as I did restless ghost and Imp catcher and Witch's potion, which got me up to around level 5. At that point, I saw a level 7 with Black G, which made me really envious, so I decided to get 10 defence so I could get some black. This leveled me up even more, at which point I was probably around level 8. I did some more quests, had a few more accidents and was now level 11. I was crafting some sapphire amulets (at this point I actually went out and mined the materials and sheared the sheep and spun the wool and mined the gems) and I wanted them enchanted. I didn't think enchanting gave magic experience, because I thought that only combat related spells gave you combat levels. I got 12 magic, which made 12 combat, which I stayed at for quite a long time. At this time I began to play more on my combat account, which I got members on and started to quest on that as well (I like quests, :P). I somehow found out about skillers, and decided that I wanted to make D5 a member. I convinced my Dad to allow me to have two memberships, and started skilling on D5 again. I started fletching first, then I spread out to all the other member skills, eventually enjoying skilling so much that I canceled the membership on my combat account and concentrated all my Runescaping time on D5. Sometime after this, I created a G&A on the RS Offical Forums. On October 16th, 2007, I tried to log on one morning and was informed that my account was already logged on. I checked the highscores, and saw that while no ranked stats had changed, my total level was up by about 20. I logged onto another account, and was talking to the hacker, and he told me I was already at level 15. He asked for my pin, I didn't give it to him, so he continued to get combat and to swear at people to get them to report me. Eventually, D5 was muted, banned and locked, all at once. After about a month of trying to get my account back and appealing the various offenses and a time where I quit for a few weeks, I got my account back. I was down 1m, but I've just become more unique because of this.

Q) How did you create those cool moving pictures/animations on your thread?

A) There are two ways I have done this. One way is to record in Camtasia Studio 5, produce it as a .Gif, open it in Adobe ImageReady 7.0, apply the edits I want to it, then save it as an optimized .Gif, and the other way is the produce it as a .Avi movie file, then import video frames to layers in Adobe Photoshop CS3, do the edits I want then save it for web/devices.

Q) I saw your main/other accounts 5 seconds ago!

A) M5i5k5e5, A5p5r5i5l5, K5e5n, D7a7n7i7e7l7 are all different people who I believe have posed after my username. I created D5a5n5i5e5l, so that is me, but I didn't create D5a5n5i5e5, D5a5n5i5e, D5a5n5i5, D5a5n5i or D5a5n5, even though all of those are registered.

Q) When you get to a total level you're satisfied with, as well as a bank that's decent, do you plan on getting combat? Such as going Rune Pure or such, so you can experience more of the game than just skilling?

A) I don't plan on ever getting "real" combat on D5. I don't really aim for a high total level, or an expensive bank. The only way I can imagine myself getting combat would be some kind of low level quest pure where I'd do a lot of unusual quests at low levels to get all the neat rewards. :P

I don't like PVP/Pking, and I never have. I wasn't ever very good at it, either. I've experienced that part of the game before, and I didn't care for it much. There is a significant disadvantage to be a low leveled skiller, but I think it's worth it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by D5a5n5i5e5l5, 09 March 2010 - 6:27 AM.

Posted Image

#5 lanterna8

lanterna8

You're silly.

• RS Name:lanterna8
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 15 July 2007 - 4:42 PM

your outfit R O C K S it really does. Btw, why don't you get 25 combat (or 50) to be back in your favorite number? Oh and good luck with 99 hunting.

#6 Dagger_87

Dagger_87

Im Amazing

• RS Name:Dagger_87
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:None

Posted 15 July 2007 - 4:50 PM

WOw awesome acccount and nice thread. Also goodluck with 99 Hunter dude :-P

But i have a question how do you get that link to showing you whos posted in your thread ? Because that's awesome :lmao:

[My Goals & Achievements Thread]
#RSC-Pures | #Achievements | #Seli | #Kirara

#7 brent012

brent012

• RS Name:brent012
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 15 July 2007 - 4:56 PM

i started when the limit was 10

There was a 10 limit? :-P

And I think he was talking to me :wub:

^ lol
Gl on 99 hunter and have u tried the other chin spot near the border?

:-P

No, But I've heard of it

Thanks btw

There was never a 10 limit, it was rly funny because i got mod a week or so b4 my 13th birthday this year lol. :lmao:
http://img483.images...lol3modszj4.jpg [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
Posted Image

#8 D5a5n5i5e5l5

D5a5n5i5e5l5

The Level 16 Skiller

Posted 15 July 2007 - 5:26 PM

This is a recreation of my G&a from February 10th 2007.
It was recreated using the waybackmachine, and I converted the html back to BB-Code. There are obviously many errors in this conversion, but I have done as much as I can to return it to its former state.
This version of the topic was started on December 16th 2006. It was later removed on July 15th 2007, in the achievements wipe. The current topic was created the same day the previous one was deleted in the wipe.
Enjoy.

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/3793/untitledvu4.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Introduction!

Hi everyone, My name's Daniel! My user name is... D5a5n5i5e5l5, And which is Daniel with 5 after each letter! :wub: (as if you hadn't already figured that out!)

Why am I level 16?

Well, here's the story:

I was 8 years old when I started runescape and d5a5n5i5e5l5,and I really had basically no idea about skillers, And I didn't really care about getting combat, So I got to about 4 combat ( huge lol And I got to level 5 later on, Then I saw a guy in full black (g) So I was like and I wanted to get that, So I got 10 defence and got to.. about 7combat, or something like that, And then I was like noo!! Because 5 is my favorite number, and I must have just realized I changed my combat level, So then I wanted all the free to play quests done, So I tried to get that, And I did all except dragon slayer and vampire slayer, And that took me to 11 combat. Then I wanted some ammys enchanted, But at that point I didn't have many friends so I asked around, and some level 112 told me that enchanting ammys didn't give magic xp So I tried that, and then I got the the amazing 12 combat, And about at that time I Got my membership, and got 85 fletching and some other cool levels Then on October 16th, On a Sunday morning, I got back home,tried to log on runescape and.. "your account is currently in use"... And I totally freaked, And I watched my total level grow on the high scores.. I knew I'd gotten combat on my account, just not how much. Then I quickly logged on another account and saw “d5a5n5i5e5l5 world 27” And I had long conversations with the hacker. Apparently he was talking to all my friends, telling them things, and then he said "Give me your pin or I get you more combat, Your level15 right now" But oh no, I didn't give him it, I contacted my friend’s friend who was a moderator, And got him to mute d5a5n5i5e5l5,and of course he must have been swearing on my account, because I had multiple offences, Then after that he began to macro on my account, So It wouldn't log out, Then around that time The mod muted d5, and it automatically became banned from the offences, Muted, and locked, So I spent the rest of that month appealing and stuff, and Finally, I got on it. I was muted and couldn't tell my friends anything, But only for about a day, then it was lifted, I'd lost 1m to the hacker, But He never got to my bank, and too this day, I change my password regularly, and am always extra careful

Real life

I'm 11, and I live in Canada, I play soccer and runescape, and I enjoy the outdoors

http://img296.images.../ibeherebc0.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Enough of that, Lets check out my stats!

http://img258.images...atisticscn2.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
Yeah, I know, They aren't great But I like e'm :-P
(oh, and no NFS's on that, because who wants an account with 12 mage?)

Now, I'm sure your all like, OMG that dude has ownage stats, what could he want?!
... Yeah sure, well here are my goals,

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Herblore goal: 50
And.. those are my goals! After I achieve them all, I'll set new ones!!

My gear!
http://img243.images...untitledhn5.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
yeah, I do have a rubber chicken..
Oh, and I have a blue boater now, But not much diffrence

levels!
Construction
30 construction
18 construction
17 construction
10 construction
8 construction

Runecrafting
40 runecrafting

Hunter
50 hunter
49 hunter
48 hunter
47 hunter
43 hunter

Farming
http://img267.images...0farmingfz1.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
49 farming
48 farming
47 farming
46 farming
42 farming
41 farming

Cooking
http://img145.images...0cookingsw2.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
70 cooking

Herblore
25 herblore + 900 total
23 herblore
22 herblore

Slayer
17 slayer
6 slayer
5 slayer
4 slayer
2 slayer

Agility
40 agility
39 agility
38 agility
37 agility
36 agility
35 agility

Thieving
40 thieving
37 thieving
36 thieving
35 thieving
34 thieving
33 thieving
32 thieving
31 thieving
30 thieving
29 thieving

Fishing

woodcutting
http://img442.images...dcutting9vd.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
89 woodcutting
88 woodcutting
87 woodcutting
86 woodcutting
85 woodcutting
84 woodcutting
83 woodcutting
82 woodcutting
81 woodcutting
80 woodcutting
79 woodcutting

Mining
60 mining
59 mining
58 mining
57 mining
52 mining

Firemaking
55 firemaking

Random things!
2 people together!
http://img96.imagesh.../2peopleuz1.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
Talk about popular, lol!
http://img91.imagesh...grampagede8.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
http://img137.images...tsinarowvf1.gif [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
http://img47.imagesh.../209/lolyi1.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

My bank!
http://img295.images...272/bankxr4.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Donations
http://img99.imagesh...untitledjy6.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
http://img238.images...donationjb6.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]
http://img349.images...donationws1.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Support signatures
http://img295.images...n5i5e5l5ny6.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

[URL=http://www.zybez.net/community/index.php?showtopic=709454][IMG]http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/859/supportd5a5n5i5e5l5ny6.png[/IMG][/URL]

http://img95.imagesh...rbarcopyvo3.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

[url=http://www.zybez.net/community/index.php?showtopic=709454][img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8054/danieluserbarcopyvo3.png[/img][/url]

Thanks to Jim for the second one :lmao:

Special thanks to...

Name

Why they're here

Rapidskiller

Awesome guy, Makes everything much more interesting

Theone428

The real prayer pure, He owns! Rsc topic: here

Magic Guapo

Cool guy, Always nice to talk to, and is always there to help! Rsc topic: here

Clan Peacefull

Coolest clan ever!

N0obish newb

Awesome guy to wc with Rsc topic: here

King tazo

Awesome guy to talk to, and woodcut with, King taco (haha) owns!

Raikkonen101

Bye, Too bad your quitting( haha, faker!

that's my goals and achievements, Post your comments and all..
Laters! :-P

Edited by D5a5n5i5e5l5, 10 October 2009 - 6:12 PM.

Posted Image

#9 Firebird06

Firebird06

• RS Name:Firebird06

Posted 15 July 2007 - 7:05 PM

Good luck on your goals, and Gratz on Hunter lvl

#10 Deadly1_4u

Deadly1_4u

Skilling Master

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Deadly1_4u

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:56 PM

Good luck with your goals :lmao: Btw nice stats :-P Keep it up

#11 Noble Truce

Noble Truce

Sometimes a smile makes it all worthwhile!

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Noble Truce

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:07 AM

Nice stats, your probaly the first skiller I've seen with stats all over 70+
Good luck on getting all your goals... Hopefully one day I'll get my stats up to par with you on my skiller. (so far hes only f2p with 65 in every skill except craft and runecraft) I'll be sure to keep track of your stats and maybe one day I shall rule over you :-P

Oh on a side note, why does it seem the skiller community has all the holiday items from three years ago? Mine has the rubber chicken and ect. as well but it's kind of weird :lmao: Oh well.

Keep it up!

#12 Dio Megadeth

Dio Megadeth

Posted 18 July 2007 - 2:00 AM

Good luck with 99 Hunter!

You know I will always support you!

#13 Lvl_3_Anger

Lvl_3_Anger

Posted 18 July 2007 - 2:07 AM

yay its d5d55a5da5d555n5n5n555i5i555e5e55l5l55 lol, glad to see youve made a new thread to keep up with :), goodluck.
Posted Image

#14 Daolong_Cham

Daolong_Cham

• RS Name:Daolong_Cham

Posted 18 July 2007 - 2:08 AM

Very nice stats for a lvl-16.

Good luck for 99 hunter :-)

#15 Jinpanchi

Jinpanchi

is a newb...

Posted 20 July 2007 - 9:07 AM

Very nice stats. Good luck on 99 hunter. Start with mining next? :$
Posted Image
Credit goes to Dr Noobicus for signature. :-)

#16 D5a5n5i5e5l5

D5a5n5i5e5l5

The Level 16 Skiller

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:58 AM

Good luck on your goals, and Gratz on Hunter lvl

Marci!

Good luck with your goals :-O Btw nice stats :-P Keep it up

Thanks, I try to make them nice, lol :-P

Nice stats, your probaly the first skiller I've seen with stats all over 70+
Good luck on getting all your goals... Hopefully one day I'll get my stats up to par with you on my skiller. (so far hes only f2p with 65 in every skill except craft and runecraft) I'll be sure to keep track of your stats and maybe one day I shall rule over you :$

Oh on a side note, why does it seem the skiller community has all the holiday items from three years ago? Mine has the rubber chicken and ect. as well but it's kind of weird :whistle: Oh well.

Keep it up!

Sorry, But I dont have all stats over 70 :lmao: I have a few, but not nearly all of them. But good luck getting high stats :-D

lol, I dont know. Rubber chickens own though!

Good luck!

Thanks!

Good luck with 99 Hunter!

You know I will always support you!

Aww, Thanks. I never noticed you posted, Get a signature!!! :-P

yay its d5d55a5da5d555n5n5n555i5i555e5e55l5l55 lol, glad to see youve made a new thread to keep up with :), goodluck.

lol. Too bad you can only have 12 letters in a name. Thanks ^_^

Very nice stats for a lvl-16.

Good luck for 99 hunter :$

I cant say I'm a regular level 16. Thanks ^_^

Very nice stats. Good luck on 99 hunter. Start with mining next? :-P

mmh. I'm not nearly as good at mining as you, I cant train it for very long.

Posted Image

#17 r_i_c_h

r_i_c_h

• RS Name:Raikkonen101

Posted 22 July 2007 - 2:30 PM

Yey! Go Dan! Oh no im not top poster in your thread! :/ AAAAAAAAHHHH

GOOOOOO DAN GOOOOO DAN!!! Make some more support sigs please.

Your Bestest Supporter Raik. :)

#18 Jersey_Jords

Jersey_Jords

93 combat skiller

• RS Name:Jersey_Jords

Posted 22 July 2007 - 2:34 PM

I got the rubber chicken it's sooo funny.

#19 r_i_c_h

r_i_c_h

• RS Name:Raikkonen101

Posted 22 July 2007 - 2:36 PM

Me and Dan had a chicken fight not in wild once. We went on for about 15 minutes hitting each other. Classic.

Nice stats btw 2dtv0

#20 D5a5n5i5e5l5

D5a5n5i5e5l5

The Level 16 Skiller

Posted 23 July 2007 - 7:10 AM

<td>

Current Goal

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Past Total Levels

[1111] [1092] [1072] [1057]
[1051] [1044] [969][949]
[872] [800] [759] [739]
[735] [628]
[446]

</td> <td>

My Stats

Posted Image </td>

Edited by D5a5n5i5e5l5, 27 August 2009 - 9:55 AM.

Posted Image

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: