Welcome to the RuneScape 3, OldSchool RuneScape, and DarkScape Questions and Money Making Board!
Note: These boards are for questions relating to the official game (RS3, OSRS, DS, and DMM) ONLY. Questions relating to the community go in the Community Discussion board. Questions regarding Runescape Classic go in the RS-C section.
Before asking a question, the Questions and Money Making board staff request that you please use the following resources before asking your question:
- 'Search' feature - This will seach the Questions forum for information you need
- Zybez Runescape Help - Please have a look at the extensive Zybez Runescape Help
- 2007 Runescape Help - Complete collection of OSRS tips, maps, guides and calculators.
- Guides Forum - Please have a look in the guides forum for guides relating to the topic you want to ask about
- RS3 and OSRS Guides, F.A.Q.s, and Tips - This resource contains answers to quite a few frequently asked questions here at the Questions board along with containing tools, mini-guides, and training tips
- Runescape KnowledgeBase - Runescape.com itself has a knowledge base of information, chances are there is an answer in there for you.
Rules and Guidelines
Please keep these simple rules and guidelines in mind when using the Questions and Money Making board.
1. No Flaming, Spamming or anything of the sort
- If you are not contributing to answering the question, your post will be deleted
- We enforce a zero tolerance policy regarding this rule
- Topics marked with [Answered] are considered closed, but are left open to in case the author feels they need more information
- All prices can be found in the Grand Exchange and OSRS Price Guide.
- Questions about the "street price" (or the price of an item when combined with junk items) will not be tolerated.
- The official Grand Exchange database is now available on runescape's website for you to check your prices!
- If you want to discuss general issues or questions, General Discussion is the place you are looking for
- Topics that turn into debates or discussions are at risk of being closed, answered or not
- Make sure your answer is 100% correct. Posting incorrect answers isn't very helpful
- Avoid repeating information already given in a thread. It is OK to clarify which answer is correct if two contradictory answers are given
- Questions about funorb, videos, programs, image uploading or forums do not belong here and will be moved or closed
- Questions relating to Runescape Memberships are allowed as long as they are directly related to the membership process. Credit card problems and other such issues belong in Off Topic
- Questions about how to build pures, or pking techniques (Bounty Hunter, PVP, etc) are also better suited to that board, as the people who frequent that section are far more informed and will surely give you a better answer then you would ever receive here
- "Rate my pure" type threads are not allowed anywhere on these boards
- You may only link to guides and resources found on Youtube, RSWiki, Zybez Runescape Help, 2007RSHelp, Runescape Community or Runescape.com
- You are REQUIRED to quote relevant information from the link you are posting.
- If you fail to follow this rule, your post will be deleted and you will be warned and/or banned
- Always specify any special circumstances, such as a time restriction, low skills/special circumstances, a laggy computer, etc
- The more you tell us about your problem, the faster we can help you solve it
- Do not over-use symbols in topic titles, as doing so is reason for us to close your topic, answered or not
- We will not help you name your clan, character or whatever it is you need a name for, you can do that yourself
- Do not edit your title to "Close Plz" or anything else like that, simply leave it and we will mark it answered for you.
- It is OK to edit in the answered tag yourself if you feel the thread is done
- Do not ask for tips on how to transfer items or where you can buy gold or how to take advantage of bugs.
- Your post will be closed if you don't provide a stats picture, stats-signature, or some other way for us to analyze the best way you could make money. Posting 'check my stats on the high scores' is not good enough.
The [Answered] System
Here's how it works:
If you are new to RSC the answered tags are probably new to you. Don't worry it is really easy to get the hang of. Basically what happens is, once your questions thread is fully answered and the thread considered over, a Questions team member will move in and mark it answered so that people know it is done. This leaves the thread open though, unlike a close. The reason for this is, maybe if you as the author have more questions still, then you can always ask them in the thread (the tag would be removed in this case), whereas if it were closed you'd be shut out completely and you'd have to make a new thread. You are also welcome to edit your own title, adding the answered tag, if you feel your thread is done and there are no staff around to mark it. Seeing as these threads are left open but effective closed, posting in a thread marked answered is not allowed unless you are the author, so please don't troll around posting in them unless you are the author.
Following the rules if often easier for everyone.
Punishments handed out in the Questions and Money Making board are based on the severity of the offense and/or the amount of offenses. These can range from a warning PM to removal of posting rights in the Questions and Money Making board to permanent ban from the entire community. Punishments will be handed out by a Moderator or Questions and Money Making Leader, their word is final.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions be sure to let us know through PM.
We thank you for following these simple guidelines.
CLs- The duck, Ninjasteak, Evi, Jaddy, The Corf
Board Leader - Shadowandy