We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Tabbed Bank Window

• Please log in to reply
525 replies to this topic

#21 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

Damian D

• RS Name:Damian D
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RS Poison

Posted 12 January 2005 - 02:12 PM

The White Wolf, on Jan 12 2005, 11:35 AM, said:

This is a very good suggestion, and of course good pictures. This idea is highly feasable, and if JageX sees this, I think there would be a high chance they would add this into the game.

There are a few problems though. Sometimes people like to organize their banks into lines, like put all their PKing gear at the top and training gear on the bottom. Could there possibly be a way this could be implemented into your idea so people can make combinations?

~White Wolf

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, their would be an auto / manual deposit  button (kind of like the note / item buttons) which would make it so it either manually deposited the item into the tab u are looking at currently, or automaticly, which would automaticlly put it into the right tab.

#22 Brian

Brian

they made a statue of us, and put it on a mountaintop

• RS Name:wunderpup
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 12 January 2005 - 03:25 PM

Satan_Dragon, on Jan 12 2005, 03:12 PM, said:

yes, their would be an auto / manual deposit  button (kind of like the note / item buttons) which would make it so it either manually deposited the item into the tab u are looking at currently, or automaticly, which would automaticlly put it into the right tab.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, very good, problem solved  :yes: . This idea is excellent, I almost expect it in the next few updates  :sad: .
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."
--Jack London

Formerly White Wolf*
Retired Senior Mod

#23 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

Damian D

Posted 12 January 2005 - 03:49 PM

assailantjin, on Jan 12 2005, 03:31 PM, said:

Best idea ever, this should definetly added....btw, is the bank limit on the whole bank or just the individual tabs?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would say limit on each tab...

#24 yayah 1

yayah 1

.:|Business First|:.

Posted 12 January 2005 - 06:13 PM

Well, if you did have a limit it would be in f2p only. and it would have to be low. Hence making the p2p better still. I say 20 in each tab is fine. if you are p2p you might have an additional tab that allows you to have just members Items. Also, you would be able to have 60 items in each tab for p2p. That will make it fair on f2p and p2p. I was thinking just make the idea for p2p, but it would serve no pupose then. seeing the f2p players are ready to quit seeing there is no updates to it. I am f2p and i hat rs now... there is never a good update for us and we have to stay with all of the old junk! It is getting boring and OLD!!!

~yayah 1
[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Posted Image

#25 ""BludKnight""

""BludKnight""

Posted 12 January 2005 - 09:51 PM

Great idea, it would help a lot of people with organization. 10/10, nice pics too

#26 "".:.Community Angel.:.""

"".:.Community Angel.:.""

Posted 13 January 2005 - 12:06 AM

Okay.. Where do i start?
#I loove your idea .. when i was looking at the bank pictures i was actuarlly thinking in my head *how did you do that?* like all the options at the top.
#I agree i was dropping items today from my bank because all the *Noob* stuff i just dropped or the things i dont need. But that would be much tider

Okay well i like your suggestion.

~ Tracy ~ :sad:

#27 "".:.Community Angel.:.""

"".:.Community Angel.:.""

Posted 13 January 2005 - 12:17 AM

I give your suggestion 10/10 Why? because i think this would be very and i mean VERY good for runescape. People are saying Jagex would deffinitley put this into Runescape for the new updates, and i agree.

Well i personally LOOVE  your suggestion

~ Tracy ~  :sad:

#28 ""assailantjin""

""assailantjin""

Posted 13 January 2005 - 06:54 AM

So that means if Jagex does make this update for both f2p and p2p, f2p bank will increase by size.  Seeing as there is 10 tabs, the 20 bank limit on each tab suggested earlier will make f2p bank up to.....200 on total  :yes: . it'd be the best update for f2p if it happens, but look at the members they get 600 bank space  :sad:

#29 MrIncoming

MrIncoming

• RS Status:Free

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:07 AM

Um no.  f2p isn't gonna get that much bank space.  I think a limit on total number of items(all tabs together) would be best.

#30 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

Damian D

Posted 13 January 2005 - 02:21 PM

Yeah I guess it would be better if it was limit to total bank... that would solve the f2p p2p problem...

#31 ""assailantjin""

""assailantjin""

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:45 PM

Yeah, but ever since when did Jagex update f2p? just santa? They're losing potential customers here  :sad:  If they want more people to become members, they better update at least something in f2p

#32 yayah 1

yayah 1

.:|Business First|:.

Posted 13 January 2005 - 05:14 PM

Assailantjim is correct. F2p is never getting updated and Jagex is losing from it. RuneScape used to have over 100,000 people playing per day!! Now, there is only 50,000 max. I think they would do way better if they did a good update like this one. I think the bank size for f2p should be 60 items total for all tabs put together. P2p should have a max of 200 max for all tabs put together.

~yayah 1
[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Posted Image

#33 MrIncoming

MrIncoming

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:21 AM

The thing is that they are losing POTENTIAL customers.  Potential really means jack crap.  By focusing everything on p2p they are gaining ACTUAL customers because p2p is so much nicer than f2p, so people want p2p more.

It's all marketting man.  You make something, give away half of it, then charge for the other half.  It's how shareware works.  RS aint shareware, but still.  They ARE losing potential customers by changing them into real customers.

#34 MrIncoming

MrIncoming

Posted 14 January 2005 - 12:16 PM

There is a limit on the number of items you can have in the categories TOTAL.  As in all the categories get mushed together for the limit on items in bank.

#35 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

Damian D

Posted 14 January 2005 - 02:10 PM

yes, and f2p is basiclly a demo for p2p, it is the acutal game, but they cant just make it good, then people wouldnt wanna pay... I dont think 5 dollars a month is much to play the game, I mean, they DO have to make a living and this takes a lot of time so they might not have time to manage both this and a real job...

#36 ""assailantjin""

""assailantjin""

Posted 14 January 2005 - 02:31 PM

Satan_Dragon, on Jan 14 2005, 03:10 PM, said:

yes, and f2p is basiclly a demo for p2p, it is the acutal game, but they cant just make it good, then people wouldnt wanna pay... I dont think 5 dollars a month is much to play the game, I mean, they DO have to make a living and this takes a lot of time so they might not have time to manage both this and a real job...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah well, i never realized that.

#37 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

Damian D

Posted 14 January 2005 - 02:38 PM

yeah, it started off as the regular game, but once members came out and they accually put time into it... that became the main game and its fair to say they have any right to do that, unless they charge something rediculous, because they do have to pay for bandwith and servers and such, and personally I dont think 5 dollars a month is a lot, thats like 1.25 a week... I could fine that in my couch pretty much... :sad:

#38 ""Aita_Arcus""

""Aita_Arcus""

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:00 PM

great idea! perhaps a tab for Quest Items would be useful too?

#39 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

Damian D

Posted 14 January 2005 - 10:35 PM

Quest items would fit the category "other" the question mark..

#40 Beginner88

Beginner88

Posted 16 January 2005 - 04:48 AM

love this idea,

yer there should be one for the quest items, but i think you could get away with mining crafting and smithing all together

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: