Jump to content


Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Tabbed Bank Window


  • Please log in to reply
525 replies to this topic

#1 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

    Damian D

  • Posts:1,280
  • Joined:12-September 03
  • RS Name:Damian D
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RS Poison

Posted 09 January 2005 - 06:34 AM

Table Of Contents:
I. Introduction
II. Pictures
III. Features
IV. FAQ's
V. Update List

I. Introduction

The suggestion is obviously tabbed bank windows... I think this would make peoples banks more organized and less frustration for people spending 5 minutes trying to find something in their bank. I also think that this will motivate people NOT to drop things just because they need space / to make it easier to find other things. I know I do this all the time because I like to have a neat bank and things like half empty / half full (whichever you prefer) potions just take up space. Now for the pictures, these aren't the BEST pictures in the world but I do what I can...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

II. Pictures

(Missing Original Image)
Weapons and Armour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
Magic & Runecrafting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
Ranged, Fletching, Construction, and Woodcutting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
Fishing and Cooking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
Herblore and Farming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
Mining, Smithing, and Crafting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image
Quest Items & Others

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

III. Features:

Bank Count: Keeps track of how many total items in your bank, out of how many max items you are aloud to have. This addition doesn't change bank size, but lets you keep track of your limit since you have multiple windows.

Auto/Manual Options:
  • Auto - Automatically deposits deposited item into the correct tab.
  • Manual - Deposits deposited item into the tab currently being viewed by the player.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IV. FAQ's:
Q. Feathers fit in both fishing and fletching categories, which would it go in?
A. It would appear in both fishing and fletching categories, not changing in amount.

Q. Should a quest item tab be inserted? or if not, where do they go?
A. No, quest items would go in the "other" category, that was a main purpose in it's creation.

Q. 288, is that the actually max bank total? or did you make it up?
A. I believe so, I am not 100% sure of the size but I counted 8 items across, and 36 rows, so that leaves 288 space, I don't know if that is the max tho.

Q. Shouldn't their be a tab where you can see all the items?
A. I think not, it has been suggested but I will not add it because it defeats the purpose, if someone wants to take bank shots they can use this as a way to make it organized for the viewers and helps bigger bank sales because they can go straight to the picture of the category they are looking for specifically.

Q. Wouldn't it be hard to code?
A. No, I am going to quote a very good reply from a guy who worded it better than I could:

HBK @ Feb 7 2005, on 08:10 PM, said:

McShieldSniper @ Jan 16 2005, on 01:21 PM, said:

wouldnt it be hard to program auto-sort/deposit?
Forgive me if this one's been answered by Satan_Dragon already, but....

RS knows that a dragon hally is a weapon... and it knows a robin hood hat is a piece of armor.... and it knows a kebab is a food item.

you don't ever see people with a kebab on there head, a robin hood hat in one hand, and trying to eat a dragon hally, do you? (No, I won't give you anything if you send me an edited picture of this.... unless its good! lol)

the game basically knows what items are for what skill already.
items like logs that are for firemaking and fletching or items like feathers that are for fishing or fletching would be in both categories, as S_D has stated....
I for one don't think this would be very difficult to get set up.
Thanks HBK

That is all for now, keep the questions coming and I will add them if I think they are common good questions

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V. Update List:

January 9, 2005 -
  • Original Post
February 16, 2005 -
  • Changed Rating Scale
  • Added Updates section
  • Updated F.A.Q.'S
  • Re-did the format for the suggestion
February 6, 2005 -
  • Added FAQ's
  • Added the option of manual or auto deposit
  • Added a rating format
  • Combined some categories
  • Added a bank count
  • Updated the pictures to fit the new features
July 23, 2006 -
  • Added support list
September 14, 2006 -
  • Small picture update
October 20, 2006 -
  • Added support signatures
October 23, 2006 -
  • Removed support list - Too much to keep up with (NO TIME!)
November 29, 2006 -
  • Revised rating scale
  • Fixed some grammatical errors
February 21, 2007 -
  • Removed support signatures because the images stopped being hosted.
May 2, 2007 -
  • Removed rating scale, you can judge at your own rates.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any comments / suggestions / flaws / questions, please reply, I will be happy to answer any questions and contemplate any suggestions and fix any problems, thanks.

:evil:-SD- :evil:

Edited by Satan_Dragon, 21 March 2015 - 03:05 AM.

  • 8

#2 ""ChRoZ""

""ChRoZ""
  • Joined:--

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:04 AM

Hello, I like this suggestion, I have dropped lots of things over the past couple of days such as things like hammers, chisels etc. I do this because i can easily just go and buy another one when i raise that skill again, But i wouldn't have to do this if JaGeX implanted this suggestion into the game, Although you forgot to say if, If you clicked store (Item here) would it automatically go into the right category or would you have to go into the category and then click store? If you said this i would give this a five - star rating  :-(


.:: Chroz! ::. :-O

Edited by ChRoZ, 09 January 2005 - 08:04 AM.

  • 0

#3 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

    Damian D

  • Posts:1,280
  • Joined:12-September 03
  • RS Name:Damian D
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RS Poison

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:07 AM

ChRoZ, on Jan 9 2005, 09:04 AM, said:

Hello, I like this suggestion, I have dropped lots of things over the past couple of days such as things like hammers, chisels etc. I do this because i can easily just go and buy another one when i raise that skill again, But i wouldn't have to do this if JaGeX implanted this suggestion into the game, Although you forgot to say if, If you clicked store (Item here) would it automatically go into the right category or would you have to go into the category and then click store? If you said this i would give this a five - star rating  :-(
.:: Chroz! ::. :-O

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Yeah I thought it was a given about going automaticlly into the right spot...
  • 0

#4 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

    Damian D

  • Posts:1,280
  • Joined:12-September 03
  • RS Name:Damian D
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RS Poison

Posted 09 January 2005 - 09:09 AM

Bobrules, on Jan 9 2005, 09:41 AM, said:

great idea 10/10!

one question, does this give people more room in the bank total?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


well, I was thinking you would only need like 1 page for each since you dont really have that many items in that category, but yeah it would probably add up to be more space...
  • 0

#5 toby

toby

    Member

Posted 09 January 2005 - 10:27 AM

hmm yeah but fishing and cooking would be together and mining and smithing together
does legends cape count as armour?
  • 0

#6 McShieldSniper

McShieldSniper

    honor virtutis praemium

  • Posts:13,864
  • Joined:31-October 04
  • RS Name:stealthspy12
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 09 January 2005 - 03:08 PM

10/10....

some things to consider.....
maybe all combat items: weapon, armor, others, in one BIG TAB and then u break that down to WEAPONS, ARMOR, OTHERS.

and perhaps a new dialouge to the bankers to teach the noobs how to work this thing?  :-( dont want to see noobs asking how to work this thing and having to explain to them, only to have them be more confused....and a new dialouge to the bankers is much needed

Edited by McShieldSniper, 09 September 2005 - 06:46 PM.

  • 0

`.
[Honored Member - Former Senior Moderator and co-Questions Leader]
[Poster of the Month September 2005]
[Never hesitate to private message me for anything]
[Formerly Super Duper Sexy Signature made by Phoenix Zero]
[No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. | -John Donne]
.

#7 Still Rich

Still Rich

    Revolutionaries unite!

Posted 09 January 2005 - 06:19 PM

Breaking it down any further would make it hard. I think it's near perfect, the only thing it needs is two buttons, crafting and all. The crafting button would show leathers, gems, jewlery and strings. The all is self explanitory. The reason you'd want an all is if you wanted to take bank pictures. The all could display like the normal bank, but with boxes and a label on top of each. Like this...

----------------------------------------------------------
|_________________Bank of RS______________|
|weapons_________________________________|
|(xxx)[========> <=====](xxx) []]]]]===>|
|Armours_________________________________|
| [----]  and I can't draw ascii
| [___]

But you get the picture right? Little categories!

-Still Rich
  • 0
http://img258.images...2170/sfajx1.jpg [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

#8 ""Lord Wayandt""

""Lord Wayandt""
  • Joined:--

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:37 PM

I love this idea.  10/10 no doubt.  I am a complete neat freak, and I hate it when i take something out of my bank and have to re-organize things when you put it back in...

for example, i like to keep my coins in the top left corner of my bank.  One time when I wasn't sure if I would need all my money or not, I took it all out, and ended up having to reorganize things all over again when i put it back in.

However, I don't see a crafting tab in there, and there are many crafting items such as feathers, needles, gems (amulets and necklaces could probably fit in there) cow hides, and much more...

10/10 without a doubt, this is one of the most useful (to me at least) suggestion i have seen in here.  Great job, and make sure to send it to the official suggestions board!
  • 0

#9 Maandersen

Maandersen

    Title Goes Here

  • Posts:1,703
  • Joined:24-March 04
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:53 PM

A real good idea that would work well.  But maybe have one tab for each skill.  And don't forget that some items fit into more than just one section.  So sort have,  it like this,
Combat weapons-Combat Armour-Skills...

And bows would both be in ranged and combat weapons.
But yes, very nice suggestion. 9/10, only because I think more tabs could be put in, and  items usually fit into more than one category.
  • 0

#10 McShieldSniper

McShieldSniper

    honor virtutis praemium

  • Posts:13,864
  • Joined:31-October 04
  • RS Name:stealthspy12
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:10 PM

Lord Wayandt, on Jan 9 2005, 05:37 PM, said:

I love this idea.  10/10 no doubt.  I am a complete neat freak, and I hate it when i take something out of my bank and have to re-organize things when you put it back in...

for example, i like to keep my coins in the top left corner of my bank.  One time when I wasn't sure if I would need all my money or not, I took it all out, and ended up having to reorganize things all over again when i put it back in.

However, I don't see a crafting tab in there, and there are many crafting items such as feathers, needles, gems (amulets and necklaces could probably fit in there) cow hides, and much more...

10/10 without a doubt, this is one of the most useful (to me at least) suggestion i have seen in here.  Great job, and make sure to send it to the official suggestions board!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>



yeah i do that too, but im not a neat freak  :-O  my bank is so disorganized....and should this be a member's benefit? this would probably make a couple more members, but make more angry f2p's  :-(
  • 0

`.
[Honored Member - Former Senior Moderator and co-Questions Leader]
[Poster of the Month September 2005]
[Never hesitate to private message me for anything]
[Formerly Super Duper Sexy Signature made by Phoenix Zero]
[No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. | -John Donne]
.

#11 Jirachi44

Jirachi44

    Member

  • Posts:1,160
  • Joined:27-September 04
  • RS Name:Meowthh
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 10 January 2005 - 09:57 AM

oh dam nice idea... if they have a suggestion box on the home site (believe they do) you and the rest of us who agree should send it in and hopefully enough of can make it happen.  I agree that a crafting and All button should be added.

This will be for F2P and P2P, otherwise it would be a programming nightmare IMO
  • 0
Posted Image

#12 MrIncoming

MrIncoming

    Member

  • Posts:631
  • Joined:26-August 04
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 10 January 2005 - 10:31 AM

DAMN this is a good idea!  This is quite possibly the BEST idea I've ever seen.  It's short n' sweet(that's a compliment), it's INCREDIBLY useful, and it doesn't make the game part of runescape easier, it makes the tedious chores that are stupid part of runescape easier, which is always a good thing.

Put the boots with armor(cuz it really is armor), put mining n smithing n crafting together(they involve the same stuff), and then include fletching stuff in woodcutting.

One problem though, and a suggested solution.  Where's gold go?  I say have a thing in between the swap mode and the withdraw mode buttons where it has a stack of gold and a box that says how much gold you have.

Also, will diff categories have diff number of slots, or will you have a total number of slots(the latter would prolly be better).

And tying into the suggestion for members item storage for members who are currently f2p, make a category that the tab for it is a big "M".(read the warehouse suggestion thingie for more info on this)

9.9/10, fixing the "where's gold go?" issue will make it a 10/10
  • 0

#13 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

    Damian D

  • Posts:1,280
  • Joined:12-September 03
  • RS Name:Damian D
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RS Poison

Posted 10 January 2005 - 10:52 AM

gbgb, on Jan 10 2005, 08:59 AM, said:

FUGGIN GOOD IDEA MATE.
10/10
cept, on f2p u cant see herblore and fletching bank tabs n such like they are hazed out or something.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Thats true, mayone on f2p the p2p skills would be faded, but, that means we cant mix fletching and woodcutting... I will tell you why sorta in the next one...

Peewee, on Jan 10 2005, 10:57 AM, said:

oh dam nice idea... if they have a suggestion box on the home site (believe they do) you and the rest of us who agree should send it in and hopefully enough of can make it happen.  I agree that a crafting and All button should be added.

This will be for F2P and P2P, otherwise it would be a programming nightmare IMO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Crafting is included in the smithing if you didnt notice because smithing and crafting are very similar and involve the same types of materials. Yes, it would be p2p and f2p.

MrIncoming, on Jan 10 2005, 11:31 AM, said:

DAMN this is a good idea!  This is quite possibly the BEST idea I've ever seen.  It's short n' sweet(that's a compliment), it's INCREDIBLY useful, and it doesn't make the game part of runescape easier, it makes the tedious chores that are stupid part of runescape easier, which is always a good thing.

Put the boots with armor(cuz it really is armor), put mining n smithing n crafting together(they involve the same stuff), and then include fletching stuff in woodcutting.

One problem though, and a suggested solution.  Where's gold go?  I say have a thing in between the swap mode and the withdraw mode buttons where it has a stack of gold and a box that says how much gold you have.

Also, will diff categories have diff number of slots, or will you have a total number of slots(the latter would prolly be better).

And tying into the suggestion for members item storage for members who are currently f2p, make a category that the tab for it is a big "M".(read the warehouse suggestion thingie for more info on this)

9.9/10, fixing the "where's gold go?" issue will make it a 10/10

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Ok, yes, boots would be included in armour. Mining COULD be included with crafting and smithing but I dunno, lol, I suppose it should. Gold would go in the "other" tab. About diff. tabs having a diff. number of slots, I'd say all but the "other tab" because it is a wider selection, it would be slightly bigger than all the rest. About member items, it really wouldnt matter you just wouldnt have members items to deposit in the first place unless you previously were a member so it would be the same as now, you just can use the items or trade them. And as the first quote suggested, the members only skills would be faded (thanks  :sad:  )
  • 0

#14 Casino 147

Casino 147

    He knows when to hold 'em

Posted 11 January 2005 - 07:24 PM

I love this idea!


My tweaks...

Tabs:
Armour/Weaps (plate)
Jewelry/Attire (robes, capes)
Ranging (arrows, bows, bolts, dragonhide)
Magic/Prayer (staves, runes, prayer books)
Mining/Smithing/Crafting (equipment, ore, bars, jewels, moulds)
Fishing/Cooking (equipment, fish, food)
Herblore (pots, 2nd's)
Woodcutting/Fletching (logs, incomplete bows, strings)
Other (money, keys, whatever)

Selecting Page:
It would simply be deposited into whichever page you are viewing at the time.  This can allow for two separate piles of stackables in your bank.

Inventory Space:
Instead of having one page for each, you would have a set number of items you can store.  There would be a display (xx/xx) on the window, so if you can't add to one page, you can't add to another.


Kudos for the idea and pics!

[edit]  You should suggest this to the official RS boards.  This is a great idea and seems practical enough to implement.

Edited by Casino 147, 11 January 2005 - 07:28 PM.

  • 0
Posted Image

#15 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

    Damian D

  • Posts:1,280
  • Joined:12-September 03
  • RS Name:Damian D
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RS Poison

Posted 11 January 2005 - 07:43 PM

Casino 147, on Jan 11 2005, 08:24 PM, said:

I love this idea!
My tweaks...

Tabs:
Armour/Weaps (plate)
Jewelry/Attire (robes, capes)
Ranging (arrows, bows, bolts, dragonhide)
Magic/Prayer (staves, runes, prayer books)
Mining/Smithing/Crafting (equipment, ore, bars, jewels, moulds)
Fishing/Cooking (equipment, fish, food)
Herblore (pots, 2nd's)
Woodcutting/Fletching (logs, incomplete bows, strings)
Other (money, keys, whatever)

Selecting Page:
It would simply be deposited into whichever page you are viewing at the time.  This can allow for two separate piles of stackables in your bank.

Inventory Space:
Instead of having one page for each, you would have a set number of items you can store.  There would be a display (xx/xx) on the window, so if you can't add to one page, you can't add to another.
Kudos for the idea and pics!

[edit]  You should suggest this to the official RS boards.  This is a great idea and seems practical enough to implement.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Well, I dont know about changing the tabs but, maybe their would be another option on the bank window that you can choose auto or manual, and if you choose auto, then it will automaticlly bank it into the correct category, and if it is on manual, it will bank it in the tab you are currently viewing...

also, this has already been suggested in the RS fourms, I didnt do it because it mostly is presented through the pictures and in the RS fourms you cant even say half of a URL, lol.
  • 0

#16 yayah 1

yayah 1

    .:|Business First|:.

Posted 11 January 2005 - 10:45 PM

Well, i like this Idea. I think you would have to put a limit on the Items though. I say 20 per tab. That will be more than we get to hold naw and we will also have the organization matter solved. I think this is a good idea. BTW, 9/10 and yes, this is fool proof... and the money would go in the "?" tab i suppose?

~yayah 1
  • 0
[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Posted Image

#17 Dark Tyger

Dark Tyger

    ...

  • Posts:3,861
  • Joined:10-January 04
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 11 January 2005 - 10:51 PM

Very good idea.  There are a few things that need a bit of tweaking though.

To make it less complicating to find items I think they should put items that have somethin in common into one catergory.

So for example, since mining, smithing, and crafting all have something in common you should put all those together.  The tab for Mining, Smithing, and Crafting would have the mining, crafting, and smithing symbols.

Then maybe a catergory for items that you wear most often, and armor/weapons.  So in this catergory your items that you use the most to train would go there.  So lets say you use Rune Armor, amulet of glory, and the ring of wealth, all those items would go into one catergory.  The other amulets that you don't use would go into the crafting section.

Then Woodcutting, Fletching, and Firemaking would be one catergory too since they all have something in common too.  The rest of the catergories will be separate like Magic, Herblore, Range and Fishing.

Good suggestion just needs a bit of tweaking.  9/10, well thought out, and it looks like you have put a lot of effort and time into this.  Good images too they make it a lot easier to visualize, understand, and it just makes the suggestion better.

Good Job,
~Dark_Tyger :sad:
  • 0

#18 ""AnubisIsrael""

""AnubisIsrael""
  • Joined:--

Posted 11 January 2005 - 11:37 PM

On the surface, this appears to be a nice idea. But, I don't see any realistic chance for it.  Jagex, would have to increase the size of everyones bank, and they want to charge P2P for larger banks.  If you left the total the same as it is now, how would you do this then? Limit the total amout for each tab to a small number, or allow as many of each tab as you want, and just limit the total?

You will still need to drop items, in order to store other more important items in the bank, so this suggestion, does not fix that problem.  But when you do want to do a swap of items, it will be much more time consuming, because you will have to flip thru tabs looking for that item to drop.

Just my 2 GP's worth

AnubisIsrael - Soon to be from Phoenix Az
  • 0

#19 Satan_Dragon

Satan_Dragon

    Damian D

  • Posts:1,280
  • Joined:12-September 03
  • RS Name:Damian D
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RS Poison

Posted 12 January 2005 - 06:36 AM

yayah 1, on Jan 11 2005, 11:45 PM, said:

Well, i like this Idea. I think you would have to put a limit on the Items though. I say 20 per tab. That will be more than we get to hold naw and we will also have the organization matter solved. I think this is a good idea. BTW, 9/10 and yes, this is fool proof... and the money would go in the "?" tab i suppose?

~yayah 1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Yeah, a limit should be implemented, but the ? category is a lot bigger range of items, so it would have to be larger than all the others, I think 20 is a little low tho, I mean think about how many spaces just herblaw takes up... their is at least 15+ herbs, and then all the potions you have, that is way over 20 and also half filled pots would have to be dropped because u dont have space...

Dark_Tyger, on Jan 11 2005, 11:51 PM, said:

Very good idea.  There are a few things that need a bit of tweaking though.

To make it less complicating to find items I think they should put items that have somethin in common into one catergory.

So for example, since mining, smithing, and crafting all have something in common you should put all those together.  The tab for Mining, Smithing, and Crafting would have the mining, crafting, and smithing symbols.

Then maybe a catergory for items that you wear most often, and armor/weapons.  So in this catergory your items that you use the most to train would go there.  So lets say you use Rune Armor, amulet of glory, and the ring of wealth, all those items would go into one catergory.  The other amulets that you don't use would go into the crafting section.

Then Woodcutting, Fletching, and Firemaking would be one catergory too since they all have something in common too.  The rest of the catergories will be separate like Magic, Herblore, Range and Fishing.

Good suggestion just needs a bit of tweaking.  9/10, well thought out, and it looks like you have put a lot of effort and time into this.  Good images too they make it a lot easier to visualize, understand, and it just makes the suggestion better.

Good Job,
~Dark_Tyger :sad:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


Yeah, but see, I didnt wanna group categorys TOO much because then it wouldnt be AS organized, I am talking specifics and I think the only categorys that COULD be grouped together is Mining, Smithing, and Crafting... which, they pretty much are, I would, but I dont wanna completly redo the pics :-P

AnubisIsrael, on Jan 12 2005, 12:37 AM, said:

On the surface, this appears to be a nice idea. But, I don't see any realistic chance for it.  Jagex, would have to increase the size of everyones bank, and they want to charge P2P for larger banks.  If you left the total the same as it is now, how would you do this then? Limit the total amout for each tab to a small number, or allow as many of each tab as you want, and just limit the total?

You will still need to drop items, in order to store other more important items in the bank, so this suggestion, does not fix that problem.  But when you do want to do a swap of items, it will be much more time consuming, because you will have to flip thru tabs looking for that item to drop.

Just my 2 GP's worth

AnubisIsrael - Soon to be from Phoenix Az

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>


First of all, I dont know how you think this wouldnt work, maybe F2P would only beable to use the "?" category and it would be the same size as the normal F2P bank, but that would be up to Jagex to decide, I mean, F2P doesnt get anything anymore lol, it will eventually die basiclly... but until then, we need organization, our banks are getting huge and when they are very full, its almost impossible to find ANYTHING :yes:
  • 0

#20 Brian

Brian

    they made a statue of us, and put it on a mountaintop

  • Posts:3,358
  • Joined:30-December 03
  • RS Name:wunderpup
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 12 January 2005 - 10:35 AM

This is a very good suggestion, and of course good pictures. This idea is highly feasable, and if JageX sees this, I think there would be a high chance they would add this into the game.

There are a few problems though. Sometimes people like to organize their banks into lines, like put all their PKing gear at the top and training gear on the bottom. Could there possibly be a way this could be implemented into your idea so people can make combinations?

~White Wolf
  • 0
"I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time."
--Jack London

Formerly White Wolf*
Retired Senior Mod




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana
 
Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt
 
Color: