Clan Discussion Rules
This board is for all discussion relating to clans. Wars, announcements, events, arguments and all things that discussion clans belong in this forum. Recruiting topics belong in the Recruiting forum.
All right, here are the few basic rules you must follow. Breaking them can result in punishment ranging from a warning, rating deduction, suspension to ban, depending on the severity.
I. No Inappropriate Material or Language
- This includes filter evasion and swearing. This is not permitted.
- Pornographic or other inappropriate material is not allowed. Pictures with inappropriate language are also not tolerated.
- Racism is not tolerated in ANY way, shape, or form.
- Spamming is not tolerated AT ALL. This includes (but is not limited to): posting "+1", and any other form of posting for the sake of increasing post count. Try to also limit quoting large replies (with images), if the staff thinks the post is too big and/or useless, it will be removed.
Note: If a thread needs to be moved or closed, do not post about it. The Staff knows what to do with the thread - simply PM one of the CLs (check the active users list) and we will take care of it.
- NO flaming is allowed. We tried to allow light flaming and no one was mature enough to keep it at an acceptable level. Therefore, it's banned all together. Flame and you will be suspended. This includes flame-baiting. Flame-baiting is creating a post to entice or spark a reply from another clan that will result in a flamefest.
III. No pics, no proof
- Baseless accusations are pointless. Please provide pictures or some other form of proof to back up what you are saying. This also goes for topics regarding a war or mini-war, without picture or video proof either originally or edited in within 5 minutes of posting will be locked.
IV. Only Post Replies that Relate to Clan Discussion
- Simple as that. If it does not relate to the discussion of something related to clans, then do not post it here.
V. Do not publically argue with the CLs of the Clan Discussion
- This is one of the most important rules. Do NOT argue with the CLs of the Clan Discussion. We have the experience and know how to handle things. If you have any complaints about us, PM it to us. Don't create a new topic. The same goes if you disagree with our actions. Just PM us. Remember, we have the right to remove ANY topic.
- This is not to say CLs are infallible, but that it needs to be kept to PM.
- Reposting deleted topics or posts falls under this rule.
- There is no rule VI
VII. No more Special "Top 10" topics."
- The top 10/20/30 topic stickied on the clan discussion forum is there to accommodate all Top lists. If you want to express your opinion on the rankings of clans do it here, creating topics for special top lists simply messes up the forum. There could be an infinite amount of different rank lists and this simply clogs up the board reducing the chances of some real discussion. Refrain in the future from creating any new topics regarding top lists of any kind.
VIII. No Anti-Clan Signatures.
- This goes along with Rule II. This is the same thing as flaming, it's not allowed. If you are found to be in violation of this rule, your signature will be wiped completely, and you will recieve a -1 rating and suspension.
- This includes no pictures, links, or negative references to any clans.
IX. No More asking for Information About any Clan.
- This goes along with the rules VII and IX. Look, we have plenty of stickied topics regarding any information you would be looking for. Please do not ask for a clan website link, leaders name, member list, cape color, etc.
- This board is for discussion issues that effect clans on a day-to-day basis; which is why people are not allowed to ask for information regarding individual players. A very handy and reliable site, to find members, is RuneHead.
- Note: The only exception is if the specific clan information you are looking for is NOT listed in the directory. Only then may you ask for information.
- Note2: This includes asking for memberslists or information about a clans levels, all of these can be found at RuneHead.
X. No Posting any Pictures of Private Clan Information
- Pictures of private information may only be posted if used in conjunction with disproving a statement. All other pictures of private information will be deleted!
- This rule includes (but is not limited to): Messengers, Private Forums, Audio Recordings and Private Irc channels.
- Any pictures that break any other Clan Discussion rules will be deleted with possible suspension.
Example: Clan A defeats Clan B in a major fight. Clan B then claims the trip was spontaneous, and that Clan A had the benefit of preparation. Clan A would then be allowed to post picture proof disproving Clan B's statement.
These rules are subject to change without warning.
That's it. Please contact Jaacco with questions or comments.