Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-12-01 at 02:23. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

What Was the 2007 War We Had? W/ all clans?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Metal Adidas

Metal Adidas

Leader of Dark Legion

Posted 16 September 2018 - 6:03 AM

I want to know what was the war that we all had in 2007 before it turned into 2008 and we did that huge turnout with atleast 500 clans or so?

I remember videoing 2 hours of it and my cuz filmed a few hours of it but I think that data is lost, but I just wanna say I wish I could see that be restored or atleast it be that badass again. I was gonna start a clan back up but it might be a while before I get started

and as a bonus just for being awesome, I did some research on karma and my life and compared DL to D12 many a time and felt like being eminem was part of my life, so much that alot of things in mine and em's life seemed to just clash together, whether it was my irl cuz dying and going to some place called hopefully lumbridge - or the fact that I wanted a story to go with me being a leader of a clan in RS or give it extra meaning. Do things all have coincidences or are they just make believe, I think we're so smart this day and age I really get mad when I see a character from my clan have to use voice chat and ruin their appearance because that text... Has a frequency, please if you ever want to be cool with me again people never ever reveal yourself to a damaging point, like using sounds on RS or using those freaking headsets.

here are some scary gifts:

and of course my favorite f2p war

#2 Christy

Christy

UNC Official

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Pipsqueek
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Cutthroat

Posted 16 September 2018 - 11:33 AM

why does everyone who comes back from clanning in 2007 sound like they had a stroke and then found god and want to recruit you

fQMqOsv.gif

#3 Metal Adidas

Metal Adidas

Leader of Dark Legion

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:31 PM

good call thanks

Edited by Metal Adidas, 16 September 2018 - 2:44 PM.

#4 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Elysian Duck
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:33 PM

why does everyone who comes back from clanning in 2007 sound like they had a stroke and then found god and want to recruit you

Boomers are very wise, be a little bit more thoughtful please.

pLiLWr2.png

5y3uOuI.png

4w3Bc9n.png

MA8JzzV.gif

Ppj1oVu.jpg

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#5 Metal Adidas

Metal Adidas

Leader of Dark Legion

Posted 16 September 2018 - 5:20 PM

Yo just to let you know... My whole research so far with life up to the point, was to take the whole clan I led DL and all the others and make them all stack on top so all the characters stay inside of a spatial "fistpiperoom" so all the characters stay together as we go bout in life. Spamming is so powerful.. Look at this technique that my successors Poison used versus Divine Kings... "Hold The Door" can you feel that? I don't know if any of you have ever macked that hard but that is what it's all about... F2P was so intense for me that I just can't let any of it go. Just imagine being able to say that you applied that in real life. You lead a clan, or you just be part of it, you stay with that  thing because it is going somewhere like a finite mass of rebuilt ants in a swamp.

#6 Dox17

Dox17

Verified ✓

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Team:Damage Inc.

Posted 16 September 2018 - 7:42 PM

Yo just to let you know... My whole research so far with life up to the point, was to take the whole clan I led DL and all the others and make them all stack on top so all the characters stay inside of a spatial "fistpiperoom" so all the characters stay together as we go bout in life. Spamming is so powerful.. Look at this technique that my successors Poison used versus Divine Kings... "Hold The Door" can you feel that? I don't know if any of you have ever macked that hard but that is what it's all about... F2P was so intense for me that I just can't let any of it go. Just imagine being able to say that you applied that in real life. You lead a clan, or you just be part of it, you stay with that  thing because it is going somewhere like a finite mass of rebuilt ants in a swamp.

9xMzqdN.gif

0sj0La8.gif

Original DI Join Date: March 4th, 2006, 12:51 PM | LccAhzq.png

Spoiler

#7 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Mastermind

Posted 16 September 2018 - 8:41 PM

is that your problem? paralysis? makes sense.

zgIaPKO.gif

Avalon ~ Home of the Rune Pure & Tank community & #1 Rune Pure + Tank + Med Clanrs-avalon.com 

Clans Closed:

mediocre mains 2/11/2018

​Empire 4/7/2018

Oppression 4/13/18

​Turmoil 7/29/18

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: