Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-12-01 at 09:05. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

RoT end Fools (In Gmt) (Winning Mogtime's World War!)

Deadman Important

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#21 jCKY

jCKY

Shing Shong

Posted 03 September 2018 - 1:13 AM

For Zybez

6woKVVH.gif

2n65a1e.jpg

The Titans (2007-end) Reign of Terror (2013-16) 3v0lution_X (2006-7) Ronin (2007) Pixel Pirates (2005/6) Overdrive Clan (2003-7) 

QUIT RUNESCAPE   :hi: 

#22 Potrahs

Potrahs

︻╦╤─ ҉ - -

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 03 September 2018 - 1:16 AM

I saw FOOLS were dominating. I guess they had better pull so they didn't need to hide in Mog time capes. Hate to read this propaganda after seeing real thing.

Edited by Potrahs, 03 September 2018 - 1:17 AM.

#23 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

• Rating: < -5 | -3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:vR

Posted 03 September 2018 - 1:44 AM

Saw bits of the fight you looked to have about 5 people guess fools ended at a time to suit them

Violent Resolution - www.vr-rs.com/forums

Clans Closed: Corruption, The Titans, Solace, Rot v1.

#24 Yimo

Yimo

Hate It Or Love It

• Rating: < -5 | -3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Lord_Yimo

Posted 03 September 2018 - 5:34 AM

How did you win the World war with clans still fighting in there? Last time I checked REV vs CT kept fighting for hours after you left, SV vs JAJA+PD+RNG around dwarves as well, saw VR fighting around corp too, you certainly weren't the last clan standing

Hate it or Love it.
Ex "The"
Ex Luna
Ex final resurection
Ex aftermath
Ex violent resolutions
Ex damage inc.

#25 Jokuyrtti1

Jokuyrtti1

Jokuyurt, Jokuyrtti1, Stuffi95 or whatever u like to call me...

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Jokuyurt
  • Clan:Wild Might

Posted 03 September 2018 - 5:35 AM

I saw FOOLS were dominating. I guess they had better pull so they didn't need to hide in Mog time capes. Hate to read this propaganda after seeing real thing.

Im not Fools and Potrash is stupid but this post is so accurate.

However, gj on your action RoT and Fools!

Jokuyrtti1

| Team Trinity Elite Troll | Revolt Ending Leader | Renegades Elite | Wild Might Member Martians King Martian Seals Member |

ArAgazv.gif

Teams: Revolt Ending Leader (15 - 18) | Clan Europe Advisor (15 - 18) Elusive Member (17) | Team Trinity Member (18 - Present) | Martians King Martian (ALWAYS AND FOREVER) | Team Alpha Member (18) | Seals Member (18 - Present) |

Clans: Team Lettuce Captain  (14 - 15) | Crazed Pkers Retired Warlord  (16 -  Present) | New Blood Member (16) | Future of Old Style Senior (16 - 17) | Downfall Member (17) Impact Member (17) The Rising Templar (17 - 18) | Wild Might Member (18 - Present) | Renegades Elite (18 - Present) |

Spoiler

#26 Potrahs

Potrahs

︻╦╤─ ҉ - -

Posted 03 September 2018 - 7:37 AM

Im not Fools and Potrash is stupid but this post is so accurate.

However, gj on your action RoT and Fools!

Stfu Lil ****

#27 Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis

• RS Status:Free
  • Clan:corruption

Posted 03 September 2018 - 7:53 AM

A Rot topic everybody sees through for once pretty telling how none of them are posting Grats on getting worked by fools lads

#28 Fire Hawk154

Fire Hawk154

Posted 03 September 2018 - 8:22 AM

Seemed like Fools dominated until they decided to leave, gratz on the Zybez win though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#29 Ste.

Ste.

• RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Reign of Terror

Posted 03 September 2018 - 9:05 AM

Grats RoT :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 P Thug911

P Thug911

• RS Name:P Thug911
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:Oblivion

Posted 03 September 2018 - 10:36 AM

Iwill be honest this time saw fools destroying you till the end when they left
Gz anyway
Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our Help & Rules Section. Please ensure that you fix your signature according to the rules before putting it up again. Otherwise, you may be banned. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Thanks,
Ryan P J

#31 Newtonuti

Newtonuti

• RS Name:Newtonuti
  • Clan:Vanguard

Posted 03 September 2018 - 11:30 AM

Rot making things up? Would of never imagined.......

JXmBt0p.png

#32 Countymad

Countymad

Posted 03 September 2018 - 2:37 PM

Seemed like Fools dominated until they decided to leave, gratz on the Zybez win though.

Sorry about TR. Don't take my word for what happened, take Mog Time's (organiser of the event!) https://clips.twitch...uanacoBuddhaBar

ynWtXow.png
4JloU0p.png

#33 Silver1

Silver1
  • Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Selvation
  • Clan:Fools
  • Team:Elusive

Posted 03 September 2018 - 3:01 PM

FYI for anyone unfamiliar: there's little point for a GMT clan (whose people have jobs / studies) to try and pull a 'Zybez win' (fight them until they call returning off) over a determined EST clan, so we've just been fighting until 5 EST +- 15 mins (12 AM our time) and leaving. Unfortunately, 3 EST on a holiday seems too early for some EST clans, so they didn't come and fight us from the start.

The 'running off' situations were us (1) relocating to avoid being sandwiched between Mog's cc and RoT, (2) rushing Wild Might who were piling our returners while spamming garbage in Finnish. We had plenty of people on from start to finish, as could be seen from the (more or less) 1v1 part of the fight:

Respect for stepping up, though.

Posted Image

#34 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 03 September 2018 - 3:41 PM

very easy fight as it always is when you're fighting people who care more about their quality of sleep (despite staying up for hours to like their leader's tweets) or RuneScape gold than they do their own clan

funny to see the classic 'RoT got destroyed' FOOLS narrative (continued by rejects apart of clans who we've bullied for years) - yeah destroyed so badly that you'll only show up to events like this when you have to in order to save face

takes a lot of balls to be able to show up to these events knowing a large majority of your members will hate every second of it, also knowing we'll love every second of it, just so you can look strong to people who don't matter and ultimately who'll never care about you... props!
LAYu8mJ.png MQeijsF.png
Cj11o9Y.gif

#35 Zarohunter

Zarohunter

• Clan:Wild Might

Posted 03 September 2018 - 8:11 PM

The 'running off' situations were us (1) relocating to avoid being sandwiched between Mog's cc and RoT, (2) rushing Wild Might who were piling our returners while spamming garbage in Finnish.

Well that's some interesting read indeed. We were hunting another clan at lvl 13 portal (lol), didn't see you before you actually rushed noob level wilderness with whole mass (instead of going to look for Rot right away). Only after that we killed some of your returners. Not like you haven't done that to us when we have had planned wars in the past. Not to forget crashing (while multiple times I told my members to not crash you when F2P was alive), and worse things. But whatever, if like 5 WM is enough to make you run from Rot who I think were outnumbered af, I'm speechless.  Anyways we were killing random people rather than just you.

Feel free to prove that "spamming garbage in Finnish" part just in case I actually missed something.

#36 Jake

Jake

• RS Name:Blaedr
  • Clan:North Korea

Posted 03 September 2018 - 11:16 PM

very easy fight as it always is when you're fighting people who care more about their quality of sleep (despite staying up for hours to like their leader's tweets) or RuneScape gold than they do their own clan

funny to see the classic 'RoT got destroyed' FOOLS narrative (continued by rejects apart of clans who we've bullied for years) - yeah destroyed so badly that you'll only show up to events like this when you have to in order to save face

takes a lot of balls to be able to show up to these events knowing a large majority of your members will hate every second of it, also knowing we'll love every second of it, just so you can look strong to people who don't matter and ultimately who'll never care about you... props!

No need to justify yourself so strongly against all the rot haters bud

#37 Dark_skin

Dark_skin

• Rating: < -5 | -4 | +5 >
  • Team:FTR

Posted 04 September 2018 - 1:19 AM

Grats fools looked very easy

d7px9zr.png 

Spoiler

#38 Potrahs

Potrahs

︻╦╤─ ҉ - -

Posted 04 September 2018 - 1:32 AM

The 'running off' situations were us (1) relocating to avoid being sandwiched between Mog's cc and RoT, (2) rushing Wild Might who were piling our returners while spamming garbage in Finnish.

Well that's some interesting read indeed. We were hunting another clan at lvl 13 portal (lol), didn't see you before you actually rushed noob level wilderness with whole mass (instead of going to look for Rot right away). Only after that we killed some of your returners. Not like you haven't done that to us when we have had planned wars in the past. Not to forget crashing (while multiple times I told my members to not crash you when F2P was alive), and worse things. But whatever, if like 5 WM is enough to make you run from Rot who I think were outnumbered af, I'm speechless.  Anyways we were killing random people rather than just you.

Feel free to prove that "spamming garbage in Finnish" part just in case I actually missed something.

Lol didn't know know Fools practice cannibalism.

#39 Slimmy

Slimmy

the Argie one

• RS Name:Slimmy

Posted 04 September 2018 - 6:43 AM

Probably the last "world war" we would see posted on zybez.

Congrats on the action

GZshsfn.png

WxF1MUm.gif

HXcDuQz.gif

I63VdP6.gif

#40 EstherNightingale

EstherNightingale

Posted 04 September 2018 - 9:06 AM

grats on ur win, SV was the first clan to end LUL

MDTbMq6.png

Shrine to the best non biased RSC Mods keeping the community clean and safe from various individuals

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: