Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-12-01 at 13:49. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

The End.

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#81 Filz

Filz

¥ Pekay- ¥

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Filz
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Reign Of Terror

Posted 29 August 2018 - 5:20 PM

Diogo loses again by closing another clan... nothing new rip

jvq0Xd0.pngn4waNsk.png

WxF1MUm.gif

I63VdP6.gif

Spoiler

#82 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • Clan:Terror

Posted 29 August 2018 - 5:41 PM

No way Crest227 would have let this happen.

I guess it's a shame but it's been glaringly obvious since the start of 2017 that the clan scene is going to be overwhelmingly p2p based and as a result many that can't/wont adapt have closed. 

Hope some of y'all join some smaller teams/clans to help boost some activity. 

Nah, TR wouldn't had lasted a week if crest remained as leader. At least hotgun learned his place by then. 

Reign of Terror

53BYxRx.png wE3ljd3.png HpSOmbx.png 5xsyE2K.png

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#83 try t0 live

try t0 live

• Rating: < -5 | -2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:BlocBoy Ant
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 29 August 2018 - 6:11 PM

Step up to p2p if you think f2p isn't enough to sustain you. But closing right before your fights with Renegades seems like avoiding, especially after the **** you pulled last time we fought. 

Wow, you'd seriously rather get slaughtered and disgraced by rot then close a couple days after instead of fighting Renegades? 

lf0rfl0rflr0f!!!! ****** ur officials were str8 ducking these hands for months ignoring pms and replying "i-i'll get back to u!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

You literally had a guaranteed fight against us but you think claiming we were ducking makes sense. You ducked the guaranteed fight lmao. Multiple of them.

im claiming u were ducking, because that's exactly what u were doing u numbnut

why u think we never fought in the past 2 months? because we'd decline f2p action? ???????? its because ur officials were scared ****less and didnt want to risk losing to TR, that's how afraid you were lmfao!!!!

Nah its cause our leadership is in 3 different teams involved in the tournament and had plenty of action because of it. Back to back to back fights every single weekend, now it was your turn and you go the extra mile of ducking us by actually closing. Besides nobody wants to fight you in the wilderness with your 50 guests, we knew we would get our chance to smack you around for your cheating in our last fight during the tournament. You were also aware of that, so you closed. Simple as that.

You can not claim we were ducking you if we had scheduled fights against you, and you backed out of them...........................................................................................................................

im sorry that ur leadership used cwa teams as an excuse to DUCK tr for months! fighting with teams in cwa must be less stressful for scared rng duckers lmFaO!!! :lmao:

it doesnt matter what TR does at this point, it doesnt change the F-A-C-T that rng AVOIDED tr for MONTHS IGNORING pms :lmao: :lmao:

Someone help this freak. No wonder your clan closed, this type of thinking will kill every competitive gaming community. "LETS CHEAT TO CLAIM A WIN OVER THE ONLY REAL COMPETITION WE HAVE, THEN WE'LL OFFER THEM A FIGHT KNOWING THEY DON'T WANT TO GIVE US ACTION BECAUSE OF OUR TENDENCY TO CHEAT, BUT AHAH 200IQ PLAY BECAUSE WE CAN CALL THEM AVOIDERS AND JUST CLOSE OUR CLAN BEFORE WE HAVE TO FIGHT THEM AGAIN WITH DQ RULES AHAHAHAHA WINNNNNNNNN"

******* just finish the tournament if you're not afraid of the loss. 

Roll, Roll, Roll your chair.

#84 Crest227

Crest227

• RS Name:Crest227
  • Clan:Minty
  • Team:Fresh

Posted 29 August 2018 - 6:56 PM

I guess it's a shame but it's been glaringly obvious since the start of 2017 that the clan scene is going to be overwhelmingly p2p based and as a result many that can't/wont adapt have closed. 

Nah, TR wouldn't had lasted a week if crest remained as leader. At least hotgun learned his place by then. 

By learned his place, you mean closing The Rising? Lol

I guess Crest had the last laugh after all. In a fight with Dfall he said something along the lines "How long till you leave 'The' "

It's not blind trust. In order to get the moderator rank, you need to show your loyalty to RSC by working for years as a CL, and you need to prove your trustworthiness in that time. Think of CD staff as a clan in and of itself: who do you think a moderator would be more loyal to, the clan they were in for a few weeks (or literally just joined), or the clan they worked hard in for years? To assume a moderator would throw all his hard work away just to impress his new buddies is absurd.

If you still are concerned, then use a proxy just like you would do if you visited a rival clan's board, but I and the entire admin staff are 100% confident our moderators do not and will not leak IPs.

#85 Ste.

Ste.

• RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Reign of Terror

Posted 29 August 2018 - 7:12 PM

Goodbye.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#86 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • Clan:Terror

Posted 29 August 2018 - 7:34 PM

Well it was that or kicking you. Think everyone knows what happened next.

Edited by Itaichimaru, 29 August 2018 - 7:35 PM.

Reign of Terror

53BYxRx.png wE3ljd3.png HpSOmbx.png 5xsyE2K.png

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#87 Figment

Figment

The Loyal.

• RS Name:Figment
  • Clan:Retired

Posted 29 August 2018 - 7:49 PM

So long. Crazy times are changing, a new era starting. 

Retired
ex- KILLORGY - Member - QUIT GAME
ex- Mayhem Makers - Member - ENDED
ex- Pures Last Stand - Member - ENDED
ex- Conviction - Proud Member - ENDED
ex- Hazard - Member - ENDED
ex- Vendetta Pure clan - Council - ENDED
ex- Remedy - Elite - LEFT

ex- Ruin- Council - Retired
Posted Image

#88 fm9

fm9

Posted 29 August 2018 - 7:54 PM

had a good run w TR for the short amounts of months i was there, rip

#89 Lavigne

Lavigne

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Wonder Woman

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:04 PM

To be honest, you haven't been the real TR ever since H0tgun took over lol. Was your quality better? Yes - but largely served by an influx of recycled refugee clan members as opposed to him making any real difference. Nothing personal, but both in terms of how you behaved and the direction the clan weren't in; you weren't the real TR which used to more or less be the nice guys, the Drake of the clan world. You didn't keep F2P alive, simply asking for fights once in a while didn't do anything to really serve F2P - it died when people stopped having random PKs leading to run-ins and that's the truth of it, all this prep capped nonsense is not the F2P we all grew to love. I wasn't even aware you properly opened again since the last closure, assumed you were just a community doing a bit more than the average community clan, dunno if this is really the last time since we've heard it multiple times before, won't surprise me to catch you P2P pking over the coming weeks or merging into Vanguard. Adios, whatever this was lol, losing the activity of another clan still sucks nonetheless.

Edited by Lavigne, 29 August 2018 - 8:06 PM.

KrPODlD.png

xuLlzzs.png

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllll

#90 Crest227

Crest227

• RS Name:Crest227
  • Clan:Minty
  • Team:Fresh

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:13 PM

Well it was that or kicking you. Think everyone knows what happened next.

Yes, they kicked me and closed two weeks later. Which once again leads to me trying to decipher the stupidity in your first post.

I guess Crest had the last laugh after all. In a fight with Dfall he said something along the lines "How long till you leave 'The' "

It's not blind trust. In order to get the moderator rank, you need to show your loyalty to RSC by working for years as a CL, and you need to prove your trustworthiness in that time. Think of CD staff as a clan in and of itself: who do you think a moderator would be more loyal to, the clan they were in for a few weeks (or literally just joined), or the clan they worked hard in for years? To assume a moderator would throw all his hard work away just to impress his new buddies is absurd.

If you still are concerned, then use a proxy just like you would do if you visited a rival clan's board, but I and the entire admin staff are 100% confident our moderators do not and will not leak IPs.

#91 Kevin.

Kevin.

Make it count

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:King Bradley

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:15 PM

Had a lot of fun fun fighting you guys back in Shadow Elves. Good luck to what your members choose to do next.

Senior Moderator | Questions? Contact me.
The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe because its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.
Spoiler

#92 Buhdurs

Buhdurs

Salaam Alaykum

• RS Name:Buhdurs
  • Clan:DK
  • Team:ibliys

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:15 PM

Why is people throwing stones at TR? Last time I checked every other clan pussied out and gave up on F2P, all your clans started on F2P and they all died/gave up, except ROT, but even ROT now, what they gonna do? Make 2 teams and fight themselves? 

TR tried as long as they could

aX2aW0B.png

#93 try t0 live

try t0 live

• RS Name:BlocBoy Ant

Posted 29 August 2018 - 8:19 PM

Why is people throwing stones at TR? Last time I checked every other clan pussied out and gave up on F2P, all your clans started on F2P and they all died/gave up, except ROT, but even ROT now, what they gonna do? Make 2 teams and fight themselves? 

They could have finished the tournament they entered which guaranteed them more f2p action and the chance at a title before their close. Just ridiculously evident they didn't want to finish the tournament because they were up against Renegades.

Roll, Roll, Roll your chair.

#94 BrahBruhBrahBruh

BrahBruhBrahBruh

Do my eyes deceive meh?

• Clan:Revenant
  • Team:Rot

Posted 29 August 2018 - 9:27 PM

Don't really know the circumstances surrounding this but gl to your members and hope yall have no regrets.

6woKVVH.gif

8ddcafeca4a7c9e4a1dd05a184288556.gif

Valhalla - #1 Rune Pure/Tank Clan 2007-2015

#95 But_Kiker

But_Kiker

• RS Name:But Kiker
  • Clan:The Rising

Posted 29 August 2018 - 9:48 PM

They could have finished the tournament they entered which guaranteed them more f2p action and the chance at a title before their close. Just ridiculously evident they didn't want to finish the tournament because they were up against Renegades.

Seeing as RNG refused to fight us for the past 2+ months & the only time they came out was to crash our F2P event.... :facepalm:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#96 Teucrates

Teucrates

The Race is long and hard and, in the end, is only with yourself

• RS Name:Teucrates
  • Clan:The Titans

Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:42 PM

I remember TR first hit the scene (memory fails me but i'm thinking '07) around the same time as Outcast  and thinking to myself, of the two, that Outcast had the best shot at longevity...boy did I miss the mark on that one.

I cannot speak much to the OSRS iteration of TR but you guys gave some of the cleanest fights around back then as well as inhabited a very nice position which allowed you to be big enough to survive an hour or two against the top 5 but still being of the size such that you were approachable enough for smaller clans not to be intimidated to give you fights as well.

I always felt as well that if the wildy was a Western that Des Troyer/Dan would have been one of the good guys.  Of the leaders out there who were his contemporaries he saw the big picture better then most and was willing to give weight to what was best for the clan community as much as he was to the thought of his own clan.

In my books as well TR in the sum of their history was one of those not often thought about all important ingredients which without the whole thing just wouldn't taste as good.

Good luck folks to those looking for new homes as well as to members who will take this opportunity to bow out of the racket.

#97 Yoda

Yoda

Try not. Do or do not, there is no try.

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:00 PM

I won't forget TR.
Posted Image
Think before you speak.

#98 Whalemuffin

Whalemuffin

Still I Rise

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:40 PM

so the thing i don't understand with all these clans closing is you all still play runescape and have 10-20 99 stats. had thought it was just everyone getting old but its not that. why do you not just go out and pk and get things active? not aimed at tr in particular.

cuz if anyone actually enjoys going into the wilderness and having the most effective method of warring be a 3x3 box fight they need to get their brain checked. Indirect changes to the game has made f2p the most unrewarding braindead way to play the game ive ever seen, just let f2p warring die tbh

N7BONGF.png

#99 Venomous76

Venomous76

Poison since day one.

• RS Name:Venomous76
  • Clan:Poison

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:49 PM

hotdog and toothpaste227 lol

Posted Image

#100 Lavigne

Lavigne

• RS Name:Wonder Woman

Posted 29 August 2018 - 11:52 PM

Last time I checked every other clan pussied out and gave up on F2P, all your clans started on F2P and they all died/gave up, except ROT, but even ROT now, what they gonna do? Make 2 teams and fight themselves? 

1) Everyone gave up on it because no-one PKed, only set up dumb 1 hour fights in a 3v3 box that may as well have been held in Clan Wars. All that terrain and you spend the whole fight in West/East light returning within 45 seconds of a death thus making it almost impossible to clear no matter how much on top you are of a fight. No need to conserve energy because you never move, no need to conserve prayer because for the price of a bond, simply log your level 3 with an inventory full of prayer potions and log it in deep. Add in the crashing and yeah, why bother when P2P even when it's dirt-tier ragged to oblivion is still better by a million miles (and people actually PK!). It even does box fighting better. Whalemuffin covered it, if people seriously enjoyed that they have issues lol.

2) They've done that before.

Edited by Lavigne, 29 August 2018 - 11:54 PM.

KrPODlD.png

xuLlzzs.png

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllll

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: