We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

RS and Nim

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Metal Adidas

Metal Adidas

Leader of Dark Legion

Posted 18 August 2018 - 12:27 AM

if we, representing jagex interest posture, stare at some nim players replicating for the next 20 years fantasizing about their downfall, do you think runescape would even have any leverage whatsoever? or do you think that nim really is what it was about... i mean let's say we had only, 1 second of nims, and let's say a lax 270,000 hours of combined RS (60,000 times 300 hours yearly played as just one small little estimate) could one ounce of physical equivalent of being busy playing rs be the same amount of the weight as one ounce of nim matches? it ties someone up to describe a game, i understand that. But the way people describe RS to the public from the getgo is like it takes forever to explain, yet can be done so in a convenient package which contains inconvenience.... I never could teach a noob how to begin and enjoy the game who in the end wasn't prepared, so I knew if 1 ounce or pound of time is the same as the other ounce or pound of time, that it would be fair to say it would be understandable, the same level, but when someone seems to take 300,000 put together hours of playing nims, how there are definite better benefits than RS is still there, without RS beforehand? how?. Another comparison, 100000 hours of being fooled by card tricks, and 1 hour of runescape... How are they gonna even this stuff out, do you all ever study things like this or am i the only one?

#2 Kill_Kill110

Kill_Kill110

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Number 6 6 6
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 18 August 2018 - 7:16 AM

yes

2uppzbn.png

#3 darklord1848

darklord1848

Posted 18 August 2018 - 7:27 AM

Wtf is this topic about

"Power is always dangerous, it attracts the worst and corrupts the best, I never asked for power, power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up"

#4 ZOG Mayhem

ZOG Mayhem

Posted 18 August 2018 - 7:51 AM

Wtf is this topic about

#5 Kill_Kill110

Kill_Kill110

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Number 6 6 6
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 18 August 2018 - 9:31 AM

yes

Wtf is this topic about

you ever play skyrim and do the quest with septimus signus?

2uppzbn.png

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: