Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-12-01 at 02:20. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Exit post: The End.

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#221 Teddy

Teddy

Excuse me?

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Sc0rp X L R
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 16 September 2018 - 6:29 PM

530 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

dayum 

Including this one :wub:

-Teddy

Ohhh snap.  A few of us were wondering if you would poke your head in! :D

Krystal, nice to see you again :D

Yeah I got locked out of my Yahoo account associated with this account, so I haven't been able to log in for about six years, but I checked here incognito out of the blue and saw this news :sad: Luckily Ramu helped me get into my account so I'm able to be around in RSC's last hours and relive the memories for at least a little while longer.

End of an era for sure, and sad to see it all go. It's weird, I haven't been here for a while, but it was such a large part of my life...I even wrote about this forum in my application to college. I don't know how to feel right now... it sucks to see such a great forum disappear, I feel like Reddit will never be able to capture the small-town-within-a-massive-city feel amongst its most dedicated members that this great forum was able to offer.

-Teddy

http://img513.images...nlyoriginal.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

#222 Hemlock

Hemlock

great is the weapon that cuts on its own.

• Rating: < -5 | 5 | +5 >
  • RS Name:lHemlock
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Jewish Mafia

Posted 16 September 2018 - 6:39 PM

So,

I've reached the point in my life to not make elaborate speeches like Cicero. I am in failing health and there is a possibility that I will be passing within the next one to two years; perhaps sooner.

I wanted to post something longer and more substantial in another place but I don't have the energy to do it. I truly love you all. I just want to rest with my cat by my side and know solace.

Edited by Hemlock, 17 September 2018 - 12:23 AM.

McRjpxk.gif

2Owir.png

EXs5bj0.png

2018 most respected/intelligent

rsc honored member, player moderator and completionist cape.
when i was king, you would have been the first against the wall.

buy me a castle or pass me a bong, give me glenlivet i'll sing you this song

open another big box of cheap wine, if you take the low road then i'll take the high

#223 Krystal

Krystal

Rawr.

• RS Name:Pequ

Posted 16 September 2018 - 6:41 PM

dayum 

-Teddy

Ohhh snap.  A few of us were wondering if you would poke your head in! :D

Krystal, nice to see you again :D

Yeah I got locked out of my Yahoo account associated with this account, so I haven't been able to log in for about six years, but I checked here incognito out of the blue and saw this news :sad: Luckily Ramu helped me get into my account so I'm able to be around in RSC's last hours and relive the memories for at least a little while longer.

End of an era for sure, and sad to see it all go. It's weird, I haven't been here for a while, but it was such a large part of my life...I even wrote about this forum in my application to college. I don't know how to feel right now... it sucks to see such a great forum disappear, I feel like Reddit will never be able to capture the small-town-within-a-massive-city feel amongst its most dedicated members that this great forum was able to offer.

-Teddy

I know what you mean.  I've been gone for years, but ever since I heard the news of Zybez closing, I've been so shaken about it.  This place will forever hold a special place in my heart.  As I've moved on to games outside of RS, I've sought out communities of these games to match what we had here, and I've fallen short every time.  There's a Subreddit for every game, but most topics lack depth.. they're usually memes or people complaining about whatever.  

Retired Cl of Clan Discussion, Achievements, AotM Staff, Events Staff.
Living with Graham since March 2010! <3 Married 5-15-15.

#224 Joey

Joey

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:griffin_king

Posted 16 September 2018 - 6:41 PM

This place has held a special place in my heart for the last 15 years, runescape was my first major mmo i ever played. I came here for quest help, character building help and every thing in between. I haven't played runescape but off and on for the last couple years now, but i always came back here to see updates to the game, the discussions, and all the great suggestions people had to make the game better and better. To say I will miss this place is an understatement, it will always be remembered as my first major forum home, something i can't or wont forget! Goodbye you lovey people!

http://www.naosuke.d...">approved host.]
give me a hand visit my egg

#225 Debenkey

Debenkey

Josh Hogg

• RS Name:Debenkey
  • Clan:Zybeznet

Posted 16 September 2018 - 6:47 PM

Thanks for one hell of a ride, everyone, and almost half a lifetime of memories.

#226 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Mew Lp
  • Clan:Cu Clux
  • Team:Rocket

Posted 16 September 2018 - 6:54 PM

Is it to late to ask to unban Pondtail? Also what time are we closing in gmt+1 I'm looking for 1 last witty topic :#

05:00 I believe?

I wanna save the source code of my achievement topic, could I request for unlocking the topic so I could edit and save the source code

I'll PM it to you now. :-)

dayum 

-Teddy

!!!

XabJkFa.png

GuthixUnder-1.png

“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#227 Mike Wazowski

Mike Wazowski

20XX

• RS Name:Vriska
  • Clan:Zchat
  • Team:Gold Star

Posted 16 September 2018 - 7:24 PM

Most likely my last post on here, and that’s heartbreaking.

Thanks for giving this dumb 14 year old a place to grow up on the Internet. I’m now a dumb 24 year old still on the Internet. I love this place, and I’ll see you all around on the vast World Wide Web.

Take care!! <3

Edited by Mike Wazowski, 16 September 2018 - 7:24 PM.

hCnqskF.png

Retired Global Moderator | Retired Achievements Leader | Retired Aotm Leader

#228 Guardian CRD

Guardian CRD

• RS Name:Guardian CRD
  • Clan:Zybez

Posted 16 September 2018 - 8:23 PM

Thanks, RSC!

Retired Moderator.

#229 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 16 September 2018 - 9:29 PM

Thanks RSC, it's been a good run. I can never thank this place and its people enough.

ej7Gt3j.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1ej7Gt3j.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#230 Yoto32

Yoto32

Any tree can drop an apple: I'll drop the freakin' moon.

• Rating: < -5 | 7 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Yoto
  • Clan:Dark Slayers

Posted 16 September 2018 - 9:38 PM

I don't know what my life would have been like without zybez, who I would have become.

May you all one day find the strength to drop your moon, whatever it may be.

There She Is, Scott Pilgrim, Homestuck
3WvlE6O.png
PH6vxkQ.png
giphy.gif
Senior Moderator | Proud Ex-Leader of Aftermath
New Boards

#231 No1

No1

Disaster Control Ward

• Rating: < -5 | 5 | +5 >
  • RS Name:lNo1
  • Clan:ZybezNet

Posted 17 September 2018 - 6:43 AM

So long, and thanks for all the cabbages.

"He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and
naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which."

- Douglas Adams (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: