Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-11-30 at 21:14. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
RS3

Bossing tips for my level?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 luv shack

luv shack

Posted 02 August 2018 - 8:37 AM

So I have all of my combat stats at 85+ I own drygores and bandos, armadyl with arma crossbows, and sub with a staff of light. I have 99 herblore, 95 prayer, and 70 summoning but I'm trying to wait for dxp for summoning. I have about 70m disposable for other gear if you guys have recommendations. I was just curious though as to what bosses I should be able to consistently do for money?

Edit: This is regards to RS3

Edited by luv shack, 02 August 2018 - 8:40 AM.

#2 Gintoki

Gintoki

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bentoki
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Afrobros
  • Team:zchat

Posted 03 August 2018 - 3:40 AM

Should be able to consistiently do QBD without a problem, wouldn't bother with GWD1 bosses. Should be able to do Twin Furies in GWD2 (buy a lance) and probably some vindicta too which is really good money. Get into your reaper tasks too, little extra money here and here for challenging yourself.

xD4B8ER.png

#3 Arceus

Arceus

Dr. Pengy

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 03 August 2018 - 10:07 AM

You may also try duoing Nex and other GWD2 bosses. I'd consider using some of that disposable cash to upgrade your armor sets to anima core (not the Nex stuff yet as it degrades, unless you're going to augment it). That way you will be able to survive longer and more easily at bosses, and in the long run it should save you money on food and brews as well. You may be able to do Beastmaster Durzag as well once you've upgraded your armor, which is only 1 kill per 2 days but should get you about 1 mil for a relatively short fight. (And if you die, you can still claim your loot unless your group are jerks and kick you.)

Need any RS help? PM me in-game (PM *always* on!) or here and I'll do my best to either help out or point you in the right direction. Don't be shy!

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: