Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-11-30 at 21:14. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
RS3

What to do with 100 mil?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 luv shack

luv shack

Posted 31 July 2018 - 3:51 PM

So I've recently joined the rs3 community again and I have a little over 100m gp. I currently have 95 pray 99 herb and I'm saving summoning for dxp weekend. My gear sets are sub with staff of light, bandos with drygores, and Arma with arma crossbow. What would you guys recommend buying gear wise if I wanted to start bossing and still have good PVM slayer gear? Any tips are truly appreciated I'm just so behind on gear now that I dont know what's worthwhile investing in.

#2 Stl Arrow

Stl Arrow

War is not about who is right, Its about who is left

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Stl Arrow
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 31 July 2018 - 4:26 PM

Honestly I have 0 knowledge with RS3 so I doubt my help would do much, but it sounds like you already have the gear you need to do really any boss.

#3 Gintoki

Gintoki

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bentoki
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Afrobros
  • Team:zchat

Posted 31 July 2018 - 4:48 PM

100M isn't quite enough to get any t90 sets other than the drygores which you have. Maybe invest in nex sets (torva/pernix/virtus) but it's not really that necessary unless you're doing some GWD2/Rax killing. You should be saving up for noxious weapons, the best of which is the scythe which slays through mobs. As for bosses, I'd learn the ropes with the likes of QBD, then move to something like Vindicta.

xD4B8ER.png

#4 Subsonic

Subsonic

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:HC Subsonic
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 31 July 2018 - 8:03 PM

Spend some go on getting 99 prayer and use the rest for combat weapons/supplies.

FNC_Subsonic.png

#5 Drkkenny

Drkkenny

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Drkkennyh
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 02 August 2018 - 7:38 AM

depends what boss u are fighting. Reccomenn getting ovls/turm with that cash if u dont have it already.

Noxious scythe next on my list of recommendations. Just save up, boss alot for cash.

twitch.tv/drkkenny

maxed jan 18 2018 osrs

feb 11th 2011 reg runescape

Drkkennyh108.png

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: