We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

The terrible, horrible, hateful dishwashing job

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheMacNerd

TheMacNerd

• RS Status:Free

Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:50 PM

I hate dishwashing. I believe that I've already said this on another forum. You most likely work for minimum wage with little or no tips, get treated like crap by the cooks and management, and slowly resent the job itself. It can also be very easily replaced by a robot (which I hope it does). You likely also work until "finish", which can vary depending on the day/night or season or type of restaurant business. It's a boring, repetitive, unpleasant job position that would be a perfect fit for a robot (hopefully). Most people should stay away from restaurant jobs in general unless you're a manager.

#2 jajathroat

jajathroat

smallman pk ender

Posted 10 July 2018 - 05:45 PM

i agree.

?

Nop. That is in the discord picture dump from today. We collect pictures to warn members on what can how they can improve, in this case he was in mystic and not switching to his tank gear and kept smiting.

Still does not erase the fact you got bullied into single today for the 2nd time.

#3 Adrenalized

Adrenalized

Legion

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 10 July 2018 - 08:16 PM

Get out of the food industry brother trust me I did. Haha

AK0Quuk.png

dIxjPgx.png

sl5iCmh.png

#4 Zq50

Zq50

♕ Zq50 ♕

Posted 10 July 2018 - 09:08 PM

I just don't get why you keep picking up these bad jobs. Work on your resume, not having a job. Dishwashing and food service isn't going to get you far in life.

Posted Image

#5 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:11 AM

are you trolling?

educate yourself, work hard and persist and you won't ever have to work in a role like this
Posted Image Posted Image

#6 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• RS Name:Elysian Duck
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:30 AM

I enjoy dishwashing with my family.

OT: globalization and the shift to a 24-hour cycle means unskilled labour working hours will be prolonged and irregular. For now, it is a good way to create a good job ethos and to sympathize with people who work in such conditions for many years.

Anyway the manager there probably worked his way up.

pLiLWr2.png

5y3uOuI.png

4w3Bc9n.png

MA8JzzV.gif

Ppj1oVu.jpg

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#7 Manga

Manga

Protagonist

Posted 12 July 2018 - 05:01 PM

Try to get into retail, it's less terrible than foodservice, but if you get promoted some salaried managers make really nice money for unskilled work.

7cNTC8v.png2m07d4.png

Join My Discord Server: Manga's Spaghettios qxmw9h5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: