Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-12-01 at 15:58. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

Saturday was GOOD ft. Random Mains and Jajoil

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 SAiiC0

SAiiC0

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:.
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Violent Resolution

Posted 08 July 2018 - 6:34 AM

gz veng

#22 Genesis Zero

Genesis Zero

Posted 08 July 2018 - 7:33 AM

1 item mains appearing every time Turmoil did was a bit of a shame. Was a fun night regardless.

56wwgl7.gif

#23 Arad

Arad

• RS Status:Free
  • Clan:Valhalla

Posted 08 July 2018 - 9:21 AM

PS: Avalon knows their competition is pking on 07 but was nowhere to be found on a Saturday afternoon except my discord PM's... :huh:

Competition? LOL. You guys couldn't compete in the special olympics. 

We've only fight twice btw and here are both outcomes...

https://turmoil-rs.c...-avalons-grave/

https://turmoil-rs.c...r-own-timezone/

Ah yes, the infamous fight where Turmoil called 3 clans to help them fight Avalon and then (1) denied mains, (2) tried justifying the mains after realizing you actually called mains, and then (3) made up ridiculous stories about the fight (like an official, who subsequently left Turmoil because of how garbage it was, tanking Avalon 1 v 40). Here are some quick pics to bring you back to reality: 

• This is what the minimap looked like 15 minutes after mains showed up (about 20 mins into the fight) and Jaja had already logged in 4-5 times to BGS AV. 
  • This was Jaja "ACing" with 2 Avalon officials and 1 Avalon member on Friend Finder. Surprisingly, not a single Jaja member nor Turmoil member was on friendfinder.

Tyler, you're a good dude and I get your unique circumstances. Out of respect for you, I'm not going to go into details on Zybez.

Lol @ the mutt repeating Beast's propaganda – DK disc auto-membered people and he joined the discord for the first time a day after the fight. Regardless, I don't think Beast gave you permission to bark; go be a good little boy till he does.

Edited by Arad, 08 July 2018 - 9:36 AM.

#24 Rams

Rams

Posted 08 July 2018 - 9:55 AM

I would like to see a video of your fight vs us  :XD: Your members know how it went down, gf lads

Leader of Sovereign

Warlord of Clan Europe

17Ku6OX.png

0sj0La8.gif

RYaBSD4.png

03LAfZP.png

#25 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

• Rating: < -5 | -3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:vR

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:11 AM

Grats. No suprise to see turmoil and jaja pking together again, only suprise is that CT and PD didn't also join their pk

Violent Resolution - www.vr-rs.com/forums

Clans Closed: Corruption, The Titans, Solace, Rot v1.

#26 Euthanize

Euthanize

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Avalon

Posted 08 July 2018 - 4:34 PM

I would like to see a video of your fight vs us  :XD: Your members know how it went down, gf lads

LOL yea my members know how it went down, since clearly you were not there when the smoke was handed out in rev caves, this is what it looked like. 

Yes, those white dots flying in from L wall are all Jaja members, you should seriously thank them. It would have been hella embarrassing if they let us finish wiping you off the map. Check that minimap budd, that's your only kill pic compared to my 3 three kills alone. Y I K E S

f0Dr6Qi.png

dk quality topic tf is this, seems like you are desperate to post anything on here because your clan is so dead.

zero proper killpics of any turmoil member. No wonder turm is still undefeated vs the zerk scene, maybe that random dead bird clan should merge into you guys so you can compete.

zTdm3Pk.png

blnt veng

Crazy how you say zero proper kill pics and in your topic you only have one proper kill pic yet decided to take a cleared pic? Much sense much sense

Edited by Euthanize, 08 July 2018 - 4:33 PM.

56wwgl7.gif

Avalon ~ Home of The Last 'Rune Pure & Tank' clan, #1 in OSRS | http://rs-avalon.com

Spoiler

#27 We1

We1

★★★★★

• Rating: < -5 | -2 | +5 >
  • Clan:Sovereign
  • Team:Alpha

Posted 08 July 2018 - 5:43 PM

PS: Avalon knows their competition is pking on 07 but was nowhere to be found on a Saturday afternoon except my discord PM's... :huh:

Competition? LOL. You guys couldn't compete in the special olympics. 

We've only fight twice btw and here are both outcomes...

https://turmoil-rs.c...-avalons-grave/

https://turmoil-rs.c...r-own-timezone/

Lol @ the mutt repeating Beast's propaganda – DK disc auto-membered people and he joined the discord for the first time a day after the fight. Regardless, I don't think Beast gave you permission to bark; go be a good little boy till he does.

lol glad to see I triggered another random 1 bang dead bird

I'm sure your council joined their discord they use to pk for no reason at all 

6a6f0ce636a39b2d66cf488c0f938da3.png6a6f0ce636a39b2d66cf488c0f938da3.png

avalon iq is crying when jaja shows up to a cluster**** when you call a clan they are in a crashwar with xD

be honest with yourself arad does this look like a guy who was ever winning?yiXSPFm.png

and again if your dead clan can't handle the wilderness I have a solution: CWA 

o wait you're scaredgf10aKX.png

LOL yea my members know how it went down, since clearly you were not there when the smoke was handed out in rev caves, this is what it looked like. 

Yes, those white dots flying in from L wall are all Jaja members, you should seriously thank them. It would have been hella embarrassing if they let us finish wiping you off the map. Check that minimap budd, that's your only kill pic compared to my 3 three kills alone. Y I K E S

f0Dr6Qi.png

dk quality topic tf is this, seems like you are desperate to post anything on here because your clan is so dead.

zero proper killpics of any turmoil member. No wonder turm is still undefeated vs the zerk scene, maybe that random dead bird clan should merge into you guys so you can compete.

zTdm3Pk.png

blnt veng

Posting a topic on rsc where u claim u "completely butchered" turmoil but have zero killpics to show for it makes much sense. I guess this is one sad way of saving face for being winless vs turmoil scared and dead. Propaganda like this is why Origen spied/left

raIa1f7.gif

Ylzfind.png

17Ku6OX.png

#28 Euthanize

Euthanize

• Clan:Avalon

Posted 08 July 2018 - 6:16 PM

Posting a topic on rsc where u claim u "completely butchered" turmoil but have zero killpics to show for it makes much sense. I guess this is one sad way of saving face for being winless vs turmoil scared and dead. Propaganda like this is why Origen spied/left

Sorry i dont take pics while im spraying pesticide everywhere. But hey atleast you and your other compadres  were able to save the day for them. I guess three kill messages in one chatbox isnt enough to display the dismantling which took place. np

56wwgl7.gif

Avalon ~ Home of The Last 'Rune Pure & Tank' clan, #1 in OSRS | http://rs-avalon.com

Spoiler

#29 BrahBruhBrahBruh

BrahBruhBrahBruh

Do my eyes deceive meh?

• Clan:Revenant
  • Team:Rot

Posted 08 July 2018 - 7:46 PM

grats on action

6woKVVH.gif

8ddcafeca4a7c9e4a1dd05a184288556.gif

Valhalla - #1 Rune Pure/Tank Clan 2007-2015

#30 Introverts

Introverts

Mediocre

• Clan:Sovereign
  • Team:Pink Boys

Posted 08 July 2018 - 8:05 PM

Good to see Avalon writing Veng's topics now.

#31 MangekyoWR

MangekyoWR

• RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:INF/FSK/CT/JAJA
  • Team:EOP

Posted 08 July 2018 - 8:15 PM

Strong zerks

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt