We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

We have a new number one clan?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#41 George

George

Gkef

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Reign of Terror

Posted 07 July 2018 - 8:51 PM

Congrats Cutthroat on #1

#42 Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:corruption

Posted 07 July 2018 - 8:58 PM

It was an extremely low pull but that's to be expected after your heavy losses in DMM. I feel terrible for Ales training all those accounts for the special guests... Also can somebody tell b0rntowildy to get a headset already.

I hope you guys can bounce back and make it competitive for CT as its the only action since REV died.

you made up numbers and are trying to convince everyone else that we're hurt or something. only one who really believes this is you/some dk fanatics who want to bring back vr from beach. 

then again wouldn't expect anything less from you make up stuff 

at the end of DMM why was somebody crying for b0rn to get a headset that's when I connected to TS lol 

#43 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • Clan:Terror

Posted 07 July 2018 - 9:28 PM

It was an extremely low pull but that's to be expected after your heavy losses in DMM. I feel terrible for Ales training all those accounts for the special guests... Also can somebody tell b0rntowildy to get a headset already.

I hope you guys can bounce back and make it competitive for CT as its the only action since REV died.

you made up numbers and are trying to convince everyone else that we're hurt or something. only one who really believes this is you/some dk fanatics who want to bring back vr from beach. 

at the end of DMM why was somebody crying for b0rn to get a headset that's when I connected to TS lol 

is that another one of your made up stories? you keep repeating as if you want to try to prove a point

Reign of Terror

53BYxRx.png wE3ljd3.png HpSOmbx.png 5xsyE2K.png

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#44 Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis

Posted 07 July 2018 - 9:38 PM

is that another one of your made up stories? you keep repeating as if you want to try to prove a point

idc about any1 else and you can deny it that's fine the leaks will confirm everything I said and I know you know I know.

#45 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 07 July 2018 - 9:43 PM

idc about any1 else and you can deny it that's fine the leaks will confirm everything I said and I know you know I know.

cant be as bad as whatever eos fabricated like 4 years ago but sure

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#46 waffle_fairy

waffle_fairy

waf

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:12 AM

Curious to see how this unfolds and impresive win by CT but wait for the Re match and watch who wins then before claiming ct is better then rot. im pritty sure rot will pull 100+ to that one and secure the #1 again but i might be wrong

IT37dBZ.png

#47 Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis

Posted 08 July 2018 - 12:33 PM

Eos ain't been around since 2015 and the name still in your mouth lmfao that's mad

#48 Out

Out

Forsaken

• Clan:Renegades
  • Team:Silent Ember

Posted 08 July 2018 - 12:41 PM

CT have the numbers but their quality well below Rot

Ob11Jxh.png

#49 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 08 July 2018 - 2:05 PM

Eos ain't been around since 2015 and the name still in your mouth lmfao that's mad

4 years ago was 2014 buddy 

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#50 Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis

Posted 08 July 2018 - 3:59 PM

Eos quit rs in 2015 buddy

#51 justin_

justin_

• RS Status:Member
  • Clan:CalamityPK

Posted 08 July 2018 - 4:11 PM

basically what christy said... pulling numbers for one fight doesn't mean we are better. stop trying to create drama lmfao.

in any case, it was my first war with ct and even though we outpulled rot, it was still a tough war. great learning experience for me as well. looking forward to more!

#52 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 08 July 2018 - 4:32 PM

hence the reference going back to 2014

:$

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#53 Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis

Posted 08 July 2018 - 5:41 PM

"Eos ain't been around since 2015 and the name still in your mouth lmfao that's mad"

Hence me saying you still got our name in your mouth 3 years later. Can I get an English speaking Rot member to reply next please.

Edited by Darth Plagueis, 08 July 2018 - 5:44 PM.

#54 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 08 July 2018 - 6:32 PM

"Eos ain't been around since 2015 and the name still in your mouth lmfao that's mad"

Hence me saying you still got our name in your mouth 3 years later. Can I get an English speaking Rot member to reply next please.

I can also speak French/Portuguese/ and a little bit of catalan if you want but given how confused you seem to be I'm not sure that'll be a good idea hummy

got a feeling those batch of paint-edited pics will be hilarious

Edited by Itaichimaru, 08 July 2018 - 6:33 PM.

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#55 Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis

Posted 08 July 2018 - 6:39 PM

I can also speak French/Portuguese/ and a little bit of catalan if you want but given how confused you seem to be I'm not sure that'll be a good idea hummy

got a feeling those batch of paint-edited pics will be hilarious

You still can't help but talking about EOS which is suprising given how long they been out the game. The leaks are Audio not Visual my friend one of the Guests you brought to the DMM final recorded it all hence why I know everybody was mad as **** at the end of the final and hence why I know one of you ******s yelled at b0rntowildy and told him to get a headset lmao.

#56 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 08 July 2018 - 6:44 PM

You still can't help but talking about EOS which is suprising given how long they been out the game. The leaks are Audio not Visual my friend one of the Guests you brought to the DMM final recorded it all hence why I know everybody was mad as **** at the end of the final and hence why I know one of you ******s yelled at b0rntowildy and told him to get a headset lmao.

Think eos' paint-edited pics were hilariously worthy of remembering all the stuff you were willing to fabricate to try and dispel morale.

wouldn't surprise me anything at this point 

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#57 Solar

Solar

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >

Posted 08 July 2018 - 6:45 PM

Even tho ROT loses the capped fights, I'm pretty sure they can still beat anyone in uncapped and even 1 item to outlast, and by the comments from CT on the topic they don't seem interested in taking the #1 from ROT, they clearly know the consequences of that.

Posted Image

#58 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

• Rating: < -5 | -3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:vR

Posted 08 July 2018 - 7:01 PM

Looks like they decided to just pk together instead of battle it out

Sad state of affairs when literally 6 of the remaining 8 clans are so are in an alliance lol

Violent Resolution - www.vr-rs.com/forums

Clans Closed: Corruption, The Titans, Solace, Rot v1.

#59 Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis

Posted 08 July 2018 - 7:12 PM

Think eos' paint-edited pics were hilariously worthy of remembering all the stuff you were willing to fabricate to try and dispel morale.

My personal favourite was Gun sh0ts not having the money to pay his electricity bill. Seeing VR pull 30 more people the prep after also lmfao.

#60 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 08 July 2018 - 9:56 PM

My personal favourite was Gun sh0ts not having the money to pay his electricity bill. Seeing VR pull 30 more people the prep after also lmfao.

VR could pull 140 people and they still would be inoffensive toward us. Any clan can reopen today and they would be on par with vr without trying really hard.

Think it's mostly a few open cc officials & rot-haters trying to rally vr in hope they'll ever be aggressive against rot again. As much as I'd wish that would happen. I think it's safe to say you have no idea what you are talking about though

Edited by Itaichimaru, 08 July 2018 - 10:04 PM.

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: