We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

We have a new number one clan?

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#21 Killer Kyle

Killer Kyle

• RS Status:Free

Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:43 PM

y'all need a hobby. its unhealthy to obsess about rot so much.

#22 TopOne1111

TopOne1111

• RS Name:Top1
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:CUTTHROAT

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:04 AM

I guess veteran rot members are taking a break over the summer

Edited by TopOne1111, 07 July 2018 - 12:05 AM.

#23 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

• Clan:vR

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:51 AM

Well rot had a breakdown after dmm so maybe they're taking a few weeks off to refresh their minds.

Violent Resolution - www.vr-rs.com/forums

Clans Closed: Corruption, The Titans, Solace, Rot v1.

#24 The Towel44

The Towel44

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:59 AM

yes and it's name is revenant, #1 hider clan

MDTbMq6.png

Shrine to the best non biased RSC Mods keeping the community clean and safe from various individuals 

#25 Finest

Finest

• RS Name:Finest
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Fatality

Posted 07 July 2018 - 02:01 AM

I don't think anyone will compete with RoT's determination & skillset

#26 hotguy6pack

hotguy6pack

Posted 07 July 2018 - 04:01 AM

Both have their strengths but noone will ever take #1 from RoT.

gargle

unlucky matteus!! better get ranting on forums!

#27 V2RGang

V2RGang

• RS Name:Skeetskeet
  • Clan:V2R
  • Team:Rot

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:31 AM

I guess veteran rot members are taking a break over the summer

Lmao CT kids on here making up excuses for beating rot. Its gold 

Edited by V2RGang, 07 July 2018 - 07:32 AM.

mB8FaLN.png

#28 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

• Clan:Terror

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:56 AM

Hardly, came in late & honestly felt like we outnumbered them. Only VR would claim a win over that.

Edited by Itaichimaru, 07 July 2018 - 09:59 AM.

Reign of Terror

53BYxRx.png wE3ljd3.png HpSOmbx.png 5xsyE2K.png

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#29 Adrenalized

Adrenalized

Legion

Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:07 AM

We know that the old school way to determine #1 is a fullout no CAP I still have yet to see this so I wouldnt consider another clan #1 without beating ROT in a fullout war... CT is a close second right now though I will say, how close well you determine that.

AK0Quuk.png

dIxjPgx.png

sl5iCmh.png

#30 Mug Lmfao

Mug Lmfao

• RS Status:Inactive

Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:31 AM

Why are CT making excuses for beating rot lmfao wtf

#31 Countymad

Countymad

Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:43 AM

I'm sure you'd love to start some big beef/crash war between rot and ct but we just enjoy competitive fights with each other, rot has outnumbered us many times and today we outnumbered them and both clans have always chose to fight regardless.

Good attempt at **** posting though.

Lmao such a spineless leader you are, you beat them and you making up excuses to why you beat a clan. Just go back to being CandyClouds at least there you didn't have to hide your feelings. 

The only spineless leader here is Mike Cera/Gotenks or whoever leads VR nowadays. Too afraid to crash and instead takes the fight to social media platforms. New anti-rot alliance, same mistakes. 

ynWtXow.png
4JloU0p.png

#32 Mug Lmfao

Mug Lmfao

• RS Status:Inactive

Posted 07 July 2018 - 10:53 AM

I'm sure you'd love to start some big beef/crash war between rot and ct but we just enjoy competitive fights with each other, rot has outnumbered us many times and today we outnumbered them and both clans have always chose to fight regardless.

Lmao such a spineless leader you are, you beat them and you making up excuses to why you beat a clan. Just go back to being CandyClouds at least there you didn't have to hide your feelings. 

The only spineless leader here is Mike Cera/Gotenks or whoever leads VR nowadays. Too afraid to crash and instead takes the fight to social media platforms. New anti-rot alliance, same mistakes. 

Think you're confused mate, who exactly is VR allied with? And before you say DF, that clan is dead lol

Edited by Mug Lmfao, 07 July 2018 - 10:54 AM.

#33 V2RGang

V2RGang

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:16 AM

Think you're confused mate, who exactly is VR allied with? And before you say DF, that clan is dead lol

He joined rot in 2017, give him a break. 

mB8FaLN.png

#34 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:24 PM

nice joined date bud

should focus more on making sure our shoes are shined/clean, that's about all vr does anyways

Edited by Itaichimaru, 07 July 2018 - 12:25 PM.

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#35 Countymad

Countymad

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:26 PM

•  
  •  

Looks like you joined Zybez in 2018, I'll give you a break.

Edited by Countymad, 07 July 2018 - 12:28 PM.

ynWtXow.png
4JloU0p.png

#36 V2RGang

V2RGang

Posted 07 July 2018 - 02:55 PM

nice joined date bud

should focus more on making sure our shoes are shined/clean, that's about all vr does anyways

You should worry about pulling 27 people to preps and having to stall to get enough to even stay in game. Dont forget your clan closed 3x  already while VR has yet to close. I can show you rot closing topics, can you say the same?

keep stacking up those loses like its a participation trophies

•  
  •  

I been in VR longer than you have known what Runescape is. 

Edited by V2RGang, 07 July 2018 - 02:54 PM.

mB8FaLN.png

#37 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:18 PM

nice joined date bud

You should worry about pulling 27 people to preps and having to stall to get enough to even stay in game. Dont forget your clan closed 3x  already while VR has yet to close. I can show you rot closing topics, can you say the same?

•  
  •  

you must be related to sparze 

I'm not worried about what you think we pulled.

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#38 Countymad

Countymad

Posted 07 July 2018 - 04:09 PM

nice joined date bud

•  
  •  

Well that explains a lot

ynWtXow.png
4JloU0p.png

#39 Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis

• Clan:corruption

Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:04 PM

nice joined date bud

•  
  •  

you must be related to sparze 

I'm not worried about what you think we pulled.

It was an extremely low pull but that's to be expected after your heavy losses in DMM. I feel terrible for Ales training all those accounts for the special guests... Also can somebody tell b0rntowildy to get a headset already.

I hope you guys can bounce back and make it competitive for CT as its the only action since REV died.

~ Proud Special Guest of Frontline Discord ~

#40 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:35 PM

It was an extremely low pull but that's to be expected after your heavy losses in DMM. I feel terrible for Ales training all those accounts for the special guests... Also can somebody tell b0rntowildy to get a headset already.

I hope you guys can bounce back and make it competitive for CT as its the only action since REV died.

you made up numbers and are trying to convince everyone else that we're hurt or something. only one who really believes this is you/some dk fanatics who want to bring back vr from beach. 

then again wouldn't expect anything less from you make up stuff 

Edited by Itaichimaru, 07 July 2018 - 07:40 PM.

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: