We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

VR DAY OUT CLAPPING CT VNG + BGSING

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61 Bow

Bow

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:33 AM

For people(namely VR) who complain about a lack of kill pics, it sure seems hypocritical to post such a lackluster topic.  :-/

Posted Today, 01:32 PM

You have 3 kill pics on VR and you got gwased the **** out 3 times (your whole clan died). I really didn't think you were stupid enough to post this topic but you definitely proved me wrong.

I see that holding hands with Jaja has resulted in wearing rags on every pk trip. VR did this to you.

Above comment by Alltra crying about CT's lack of VR kill pictures. 

Meanwhile, I don't see a single kill pic of a VNG member and yet you put us in the title. I get it, propaganda is a part of the the clan word but dont do this to yourselves. Not like this.

We mentioned you when we cleared you, you guys started a topic about clearing a clan that didnt even finish fighing and we won 4 hours later. Dont do that to yourself, not like this.

There is a slightly obvious difference of posting a topic about a real fight and posting a topic about phantoms to try and feel good..

Its not my problem your clan only lasts seconds vs my clan, that's issues you need to resolve on your own. We killed few VNG before they teleported out.

I don't think we can resolve the issue of you seeing figments of the imagination nor are we in the business of solving those kind of problems for people.  That sort of thing requires something you would find out of the movie Shutter Island.  Leonardo would welcome you and your companions with open arms with the common interests of conspiracy theories.

RSD tactics 101, never fight back and get bodied in the process. I'm glad VNG have adopted this trait.

I'll take it as a submission if the only rebuttal is a completely inaccurate recollection of a clan that has been dead for years now.

1j2e4BI.jpg

#62 stakingfool

stakingfool

• RS Status:Free

Posted 07 July 2018 - 02:06 AM

For people(namely VR) who complain about a lack of kill pics, it sure seems hypocritical to post such a lackluster topic.  :-/

You have 3 kill pics on VR and you got gwased the **** out 3 times (your whole clan died). I really didn't think you were stupid enough to post this topic but you definitely proved me wrong.

I see that holding hands with Jaja has resulted in wearing rags on every pk trip. VR did this to you.

Meanwhile, I don't see a single kill pic of a VNG member and yet you put us in the title. I get it, propaganda is a part of the the clan word but dont do this to yourselves. Not like this.

We mentioned you when we cleared you, you guys started a topic about clearing a clan that didnt even finish fighing and we won 4 hours later. Dont do that to yourself, not like this.

There is a slightly obvious difference of posting a topic about a real fight and posting a topic about phantoms to try and feel good..

Its not my problem your clan only lasts seconds vs my clan, that's issues you need to resolve on your own. We killed few VNG before they teleported out.

I don't think we can resolve the issue of you seeing figments of the imagination nor are we in the business of solving those kind of problems for people.  That sort of thing requires something you would find out of the movie Shutter Island.  Leonardo would welcome you and your companions with open arms with the common interests of conspiracy theories.

RSD tactics 101, never fight back and get bodied in the process. I'm glad VNG have adopted this trait.

I'll take it as a submission if the only rebuttal is a completely inaccurate recollection of a clan that has been dead for years now.

funny thing while vr was dead still had more action than vng

#63 Easyyyy

Easyyyy

Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:59 AM

800m split after 5x chuck? Lmfao so your telling me you bgsed 25m lmfao how dare you disgrace the bgs like that. Yw for inventing the method btw now all you need is some brains/better quality and maybe one day you can get a 50m trip!

cZH9hzH.gif

#64 MangekyoWR

MangekyoWR

Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:55 AM

crazy stuff

#65 Xagitarium

Xagitarium

• RS Name:Patzzz
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RBH

Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:21 PM

Gratz VR

#66 Alltra

Alltra

Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:04 PM

You can take whatever you'd like from my comment, if you feel it is inaccurate it is on your accord. You were notorious for never entering crash wars, cruising to the top, crashing on alternate accounts, and labelled as a honour clan which was far from the truth. 

Leader of The Kings

Leader of Divine Kings

Warlord of Violent Resolution

Killer of Pure Hatred & Poison

#67 Bow

Bow

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:33 PM

You can take whatever you'd like from my comment, if you feel it is inaccurate it is on your accord. You were notorious for never entering crash wars, cruising to the top, crashing on alternate accounts, and labelled as a honour clan which was far from the truth. 

You list most of those things as if they are horrible things to have accomplished or things that what clan wouldnt be proud of being able to manage.  Sums up the lack of comprehension honestly.

Anyways, if you want to argue about Vanguard (the clan that this topic is obsessed over) we certainly can but I won't be continuing on about RSD (its dead).

1j2e4BI.jpg

#68 Whalemuffin

Whalemuffin

Still I Rise

Posted 07 July 2018 - 08:42 PM

You list most of those things as if they are horrible things to have accomplished.  Sums up the lack of comprehension honestly.

Anyways, if you want to argue about Vanguard (the clan that this topic is obsessed over) we certainly can but I won't be continuing on about RSD (its dead).

"cruising to the top" as if a clan of Vr's caliber ever posed a threat. VR was never viewed as a threat, their own clan's incompetent leadership did more damage to themselves than any external factors. I mean half their officials spied on their own clans numerous times and still get welcomed back with open arms, now they're merged with the likes of DK lmfao gl

N7BONGF.png

#69 Yimo

Yimo

Hate It Or Love It

• RS Name:Lord_Yimo
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:52 PM

You list most of those things as if they are horrible things to have accomplished.  Sums up the lack of comprehension honestly.

"cruising to the top" as if a clan of Vr's caliber ever posed a threat. VR was never viewed as a threat, their own clan's incompetent leadership did more damage to themselves than any external factors. I mean half their officials spied on their own clans numerous times and still get welcomed back with open arms, now they're merged with the likes of DK lmfao gl

I mean rsd merged with the likes of vng that's even worse

Hate it or Love it.
Ex "The"
Ex Luna
Ex final resurection
Ex aftermath
Ex violent resolutions
Ex damage inc.

#70 V2RGang

V2RGang

• RS Name:Skeetskeet
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:V2R
  • Team:Rot

Posted 08 July 2018 - 01:22 AM

Why we even wasting our talking time about RSD, After rot died and we fought RSD we beat them in 23 hours. Ezz, when you got no one holding your hands your trash Bow is reason why RSD died. Ice should have closed it when he stepped down would have saved RSD some pride.

Edited by V2RGang, 08 July 2018 - 01:22 AM.

mB8FaLN.png

#71 waffle_fairy

waffle_fairy

waf

Posted 08 July 2018 - 10:26 AM

hmm not realy believable that VR "Clapped"CT , you dont have the numbers or quality(DK lol) for that (your only legit good caller/official is mike).

Edited by waffle_fairy , 08 July 2018 - 10:27 AM.

IT37dBZ.png

#72 fishdude1

fishdude1

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:17 PM

Congratz VR

Posted Image

Avalon ~ Home of the Rune Pure & Tank community & #1 Rune Pure + Tank + Med Clan | rs-avalon.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: