We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

VR DAY OUT CLAPPING CT VNG + BGSING

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 Kingg Gucci

Kingg Gucci

The King

• Rating: < -5 | -3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:K1nggGucci
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:V2R

Posted 06 July 2018 - 7:58 AM

Gf anti vR

Call more clans lmao
149t7j6.gif. http://www.vr-rs.com/forums/

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖ ⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ..

#42 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

• RS Status:Member
  • Clan:vR

Posted 06 July 2018 - 8:02 AM

M1sWiwy.gif

Mfw when we broke CT and reduced you to pking in green d hide and moonclan after two weeks
Vng seem mad aswell first time seeing them in the wild in a week and they couldn't last 5 mins.

Come on anti vr step up

Violent Resolution - www.vr-rs.com/forums

Clans Closed: Corruption, The Titans, Solace, Rot v1.

#43 V2RGang

V2RGang

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Skeetskeet
  • RS Status:Free
  • Team:Rot

Posted 06 July 2018 - 9:04 AM

M1sWiwy.gif

You left VNG because they wouldnt Pk 

M1sWiwy.gif

mB8FaLN.png

#44 Dox17

Dox17

Verified ✓

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • Team:Damage Inc.

Posted 06 July 2018 - 9:53 AM

Grats VR very sick topic!!

9xMzqdN.gif

0sj0La8.gif

Original DI Join Date: March 4th, 2006, 12:51 PM | LccAhzq.png

Spoiler

#45 V2RGang

V2RGang

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:35 AM

Grats VR very sick topic!!

We are tired of winning. 

mB8FaLN.png

#46 Solar

Solar

Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:31 AM

Congratulations VR.

Posted Image

#47 Jusin Bieber

Jusin Bieber

hat

• RS Name:Jusin Bieber
  • Team:Trinity

Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:36 AM

Good job VR!

qgw1Okq.gif

guKmUq1.gif

gpTNNuq.gif

DUfryaK.gif

Community Leader of Clan Fights/Clan Videos

#48 Yimo

Yimo

Hate It Or Love It

• RS Name:Lord_Yimo

Posted 06 July 2018 - 11:39 AM

6 clans merge can't stop VR, well done

Hate it or Love it.
Ex "The"
Ex Luna
Ex final resurection
Ex aftermath
Ex violent resolutions
Ex damage inc.

#49 Ryanl

Ryanl

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >

Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

feastttttttttt

I could report this topic to get our name out of it, but I'm going to leave it up just so people can laugh at you.

36321f51c2a471c9907f646a17386596.png

What takes longer you clicking report or us clearing your clan?

I dunno the latter has yet to happen

idk I saw a gif of gotenkz managing to solo clear VNG with an inventory of anglerfish and nothing else last week

#50 V2RGang

V2RGang

Posted 06 July 2018 - 2:32 PM

6 clans merge can't stop VR, well done

The are looking for new clans to team up with them.

mB8FaLN.png

#51 Alltra

Alltra

Posted 06 July 2018 - 2:34 PM

For people(namely VR) who complain about a lack of kill pics, it sure seems hypocritical to post such a lackluster topic.  :-/

Posted Today, 01:32 PM

You have 3 kill pics on VR and you got gwased the **** out 3 times (your whole clan died). I really didn't think you were stupid enough to post this topic but you definitely proved me wrong.

I see that holding hands with Jaja has resulted in wearing rags on every pk trip. VR did this to you.

Above comment by Alltra crying about CT's lack of VR kill pictures. 

Meanwhile, I don't see a single kill pic of a VNG member and yet you put us in the title. I get it, propaganda is a part of the the clan word but dont do this to yourselves. Not like this.

We mentioned you when we cleared you, you guys started a topic about clearing a clan that didnt even finish fighing and we won 4 hours later. Dont do that to yourself, not like this.

There is a slightly obvious difference of posting a topic about a real fight and posting a topic about phantoms to try and feel good..

Its not my problem your clan only lasts seconds vs my clan, that's issues you need to resolve on your own. We killed few VNG before they teleported out.

I don't think we can resolve the issue of you seeing figments of the imagination nor are we in the business of solving those kind of problems for people.  That sort of thing requires something you would find out of the movie Shutter Island.  Leonardo would welcome you and your companions with open arms with the common interests of conspiracy theories.

RSD tactics 101, never fight back and get bodied in the process. I'm glad VNG have adopted this trait.

Leader of The Kings

Leader of Divine Kings

Warlord of Violent Resolution

Killer of Pure Hatred & Poison

#52 V2RGang

V2RGang

Posted 06 July 2018 - 2:55 PM

For people(namely VR) who complain about a lack of kill pics, it sure seems hypocritical to post such a lackluster topic.  :-/

You have 3 kill pics on VR and you got gwased the **** out 3 times (your whole clan died). I really didn't think you were stupid enough to post this topic but you definitely proved me wrong.

I see that holding hands with Jaja has resulted in wearing rags on every pk trip. VR did this to you.

Meanwhile, I don't see a single kill pic of a VNG member and yet you put us in the title. I get it, propaganda is a part of the the clan word but dont do this to yourselves. Not like this.

We mentioned you when we cleared you, you guys started a topic about clearing a clan that didnt even finish fighing and we won 4 hours later. Dont do that to yourself, not like this.

There is a slightly obvious difference of posting a topic about a real fight and posting a topic about phantoms to try and feel good..

Its not my problem your clan only lasts seconds vs my clan, that's issues you need to resolve on your own. We killed few VNG before they teleported out.

I don't think we can resolve the issue of you seeing figments of the imagination nor are we in the business of solving those kind of problems for people.  That sort of thing requires something you would find out of the movie Shutter Island.  Leonardo would welcome you and your companions with open arms with the common interests of conspiracy theories.

RSD tactics 101, never fight back and get bodied in the process. I'm glad VNG have adopted this trait.

At least RSD was able to make to RDG VNG cant pass lvl 30 wild

mB8FaLN.png

#53 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

Posted 06 July 2018 - 3:01 PM

Ah rsd sat in a dd for 24 hrs and losing a fight good times.

No wonder the weak mentality followed to vng

#54 Nytram Mjs

Nytram Mjs

• RS Name:Nytram
  • Clan:Forsaken

Posted 06 July 2018 - 3:16 PM

lmao good times

IRONMAN BTW

Banned BTW

#55 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

Posted 06 July 2018 - 3:19 PM

lmao good times
The days bro

#56 RsnWars

RsnWars

• Clan:Revenant

Posted 06 July 2018 - 3:49 PM

interesting read

8ddcafeca4a7c9e4a1dd05a184288556.gif

#57 RobJr

RobJr

VPN

• Rating: < -5 | -2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Majutsu-Shi
  • Team:Spartans

Posted 06 July 2018 - 5:09 PM

8 pics cringe nobody cares

0sj0La8.gif

#58 EvilVictoria

EvilVictoria

☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Posted 06 July 2018 - 5:23 PM

I enjoy the occasional ****post, but this is getting a little ridiculous.

Come back when you've actually done something productive (In other words, get out).

Y6Bo23z.gif

ykgufJW.gif

9tTTw4a.gif

#59 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

Posted 06 July 2018 - 5:25 PM

I enjoy the occasional ****post, but this is getting a little ridiculous.
Come back when you've actually done something productive (In other words, get out).

Ending the slave alliance isn't productive? What else do you want vicky

#60 Cheesedude11

Cheesedude11

Dialup Sucks!

• RS Name:I Keel you I
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Team:Nemesis

Posted 06 July 2018 - 5:47 PM

Congratz VR, I guess "everyone's an enemy"

http://img60.imagesh...susfreak9rl.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Cheesedude11 got hacked again....

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: