We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

VR DAY OUT CLAPPING CT VNG + BGSING

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#21 Tova

Tova

Respect

• RS Name:Tovades
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Cutthroat

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:36 PM

M1sWiwy.gif

#22 Christy

Christy

UNC Official

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:47 PM

I enjoyed listening to sparze and derek argue mid trip

fQMqOsv.gif

#23 JaesopRock

JaesopRock

• RS Name:JaesopRock
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:JaJa

Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:09 AM

Lost count of how many Ls VR took these last weeks. Keep trying!

#24 Elver

Elver

Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:47 AM

I enjoyed listening to sparze and derek argue mid trip

QdFhtfU.png

FVT74eC.gif

#25 jajathroat

jajathroat

smallman pk ender

Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:55 AM

im surprised VR has the IQ to bgs. grats

?

Nop. That is in the discord picture dump from today. We collect pictures to warn members on what can how they can improve, in this case he was in mystic and not switching to his tank gear and kept smiting.

Still does not erase the fact you got bullied into single today for the 2nd time.

#26 F a l c o

F a l c o

• RS Status:Free
  • Clan:NA

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:31 AM

damn vng smoked!

#27 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

• Clan:vR

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:48 AM

Good fight slave alliance.

Vr wins again

Violent Resolution - www.vr-rs.com/forums

Clans Closed: Corruption, The Titans, Solace, Rot v1.

#28 jamsgg

jamsgg

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:00 AM

Why do this to vr cera? I can understand you mass recruiting them for meat shields but a merge really? giving them ranks? Still mind blown and it happened weeks ago. These guys tarnish everything vr has achieved in the past 10 years. You won't be remembered for any of that stuff now, U'll just be the clan that merged with dk. It's like a bad movie trilogy, the last one is always the worse.

#29 SAiiC0

SAiiC0

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:26 AM

gz vr

#30 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

• Clan:vR

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:29 AM

Why do this to vr cera? I can understand you mass recruiting them for meat shields but a merge really? giving them ranks? Still mind blown and it happened weeks ago. These guys tarnish everything vr has achieved in the past 10 years. You won't be remembered for any of that stuff now, U'll just be the clan that merged with dk. It's like a bad movie trilogy, the last one is always the worse.

Jaja has gone from being a clan people worried about crashing their fights to a team thay does whatever CT and rot tell them to and in a slave alliance with 6 clans you're in no position to comment on what vr is doing

Violent Resolution - www.vr-rs.com/forums

Clans Closed: Corruption, The Titans, Solace, Rot v1.

#31 Potrahs

Potrahs

︻╦╤─ ҉ - -

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:35 AM

zDplfqb.png

Edited by Potrahs, 06 July 2018 - 02:38 AM.

#32 jamsgg

jamsgg

Posted 06 July 2018 - 03:14 AM

zDplfqb.png

x5LCe3G.png

7hed

#33 The Towel44

The Towel44

Posted 06 July 2018 - 03:34 AM

CT is a catalyst for VR's success

Just die out so we can reach our maximum potential cowards

shoutout to the ex downfall/poison members (which dk killed) in vng pvming 

What success

MDTbMq6.png

Shrine to the best non biased RSC Mods keeping the community clean and safe from various individuals 

#34 In_A_Jiffy

In_A_Jiffy

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:03 AM

Looked easy for VNG. Swear I was reading an DK topic at first... oh wait :thinking:

#35 3mm2

3mm2
  • Clan:Jaja

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:38 AM

Why Cant the slave alliance compete?

Grats Vr

THIS ACCOUNT IS FROM THE 2011 DATABASE LEAK, VR/DK MEMBERS ARE USING OLD ACCOUNTS TO BUMP/**** POST. PLEASE BAN THIS AND OTHER ACCOUNTS ON THEIR TOPICS THANKS. #

#36 Rendual

Rendual

Baylife

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:10 AM

Wasn't there looked fun nice kills.

Unbiased opinion on the matter:

VR fight DK and then CT come in a 1v1 VnG wouldn't last too long (Don't worry it's a good moral boost and can see why you're doing it (VNG) IF did it to AF, RoT used to run in and AF would leave and we'd get the win and it was hilarious so yeah). Thus you're doing it to VR with CT running em' out.

CT would prob win in a 1v1 though 

Edited by Rendual, 06 July 2018 - 05:11 AM.

#37 z1zek

z1zek

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:48 AM

VR lost more gp to WG than they made from bgsing lol

(Derek ain't gonna stand for sparze's bs for much longer lol)

#38 Wee Man

Wee Man

Чистой ненависти номер один

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:30 AM

We mentioned you when we cleared you, you guys started a topic about clearing a clan that didnt even finish fighing and we won 4 hours later. Dont do that to yourself, not like this.

There is a slightly obvious difference of posting a topic about a real fight and posting a topic about phantoms to try and feel good..

Yikes, when Bow decides to comment you know it's 100% verified truth.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

#39 D96

D96

dee nine sex

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:33 AM

Congrats on the day out

0nFQYiF.gif

#40 Bow

Bow

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:52 AM

For people(namely VR) who complain about a lack of kill pics, it sure seems hypocritical to post such a lackluster topic.  :-/

Posted Today, 01:32 PM

You have 3 kill pics on VR and you got gwased the **** out 3 times (your whole clan died). I really didn't think you were stupid enough to post this topic but you definitely proved me wrong.

I see that holding hands with Jaja has resulted in wearing rags on every pk trip. VR did this to you.

Above comment by Alltra crying about CT's lack of VR kill pictures. 

Meanwhile, I don't see a single kill pic of a VNG member and yet you put us in the title. I get it, propaganda is a part of the the clan word but dont do this to yourselves. Not like this.

We mentioned you when we cleared you, you guys started a topic about clearing a clan that didnt even finish fighing and we won 4 hours later. Dont do that to yourself, not like this.

There is a slightly obvious difference of posting a topic about a real fight and posting a topic about phantoms to try and feel good..

Its not my problem your clan only lasts seconds vs my clan, thats issues you need to resolve on your own. We killed few VNG before they teleported out.

I don't think we can resolve the issue of you seeing figments of the imagination nor are we in the business of solving those kind of problems for people.  That sort of thing requires something you would find out of the movie Shutter Island.  Leonardo would welcome you and your companions with open arms with the common interests of conspiracy theories.

1j2e4BI.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: