We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

Divine Kings late night EST ending PD+CT+EVO+UNK+REV

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 MangekyoWR

MangekyoWR

Posted 07 July 2018 - 07:00 AM

cool

#22 Yimo

Yimo

Hate It Or Love It

• RS Name:Lord_Yimo
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:30 PM

Tx4gCQO.png

Are you serious dude... Do you think we're 14 years old still??

Idk what to say you've posted a picture of a clan clearing you and you're own clan member tellying out with his own ZGS.... I think you've legit posted a picture on a "win" topic. A picture that is indeed of you losing with the CT spam in the background "U just died", you also have no purple dots in sight on your minimap. If I were a mod your topic would most likely be closed, but hey what do I know.. Just quit wasting our time with this BS information, you're losing all credibility you may have had in the clan world. There's no actual evidence in this topic of any win during any Runescape War just random pk's. It should be classified as a PK trip on your topic based on your lack of actual photo evidence a war occurred.

Hello, first off let me thank you for flamming on our topic.

Now lets get to your doubts, I know you don't get inside of wilderness too much with your clan so I can see why you missed some crucial data. Yes CT got us for black hides on our ballista/dbow rush, made probably 20k off each one they managed to kill (like 5), you're absolutely right. Our own clan member did telly with a ZGS, but it wasn't his, this was a low level scout account with very high PID and he managed to grab Naxo 37 Zamorak Godsword infront of all CT. About a Mod closing my topic - according to rules, even if we lost this, that's still not a problem for posting, everyone can, you might wana go get familiar with the new rules before posting nonsense like this. See you soon on our next topic!
Your topic is nonsense hence the 17 posts and over half are your members. L0l0l save me the bs explanation I think the lack of interest in your topic says it all.

You were expecting all the DK/VR haters to post? You can see the topic has 1k views regardless if they didn't post, the majority users of this forums are from CT/VNG/JAJA/ROT and Rev, and the last clan members don't seem interested in posting in any topic in particular 

Hate it or Love it.
Ex "The"
Ex Luna
Ex final resurection
Ex aftermath
Ex violent resolutions
Ex damage inc.

#23 Adrenalized

Adrenalized

Legion

Posted 07 July 2018 - 12:55 PM

Tx4gCQO.png

Idk what to say you've posted a picture of a clan clearing you and you're own clan member tellying out with his own ZGS.... I think you've legit posted a picture on a "win" topic. A picture that is indeed of you losing with the CT spam in the background "U just died", you also have no purple dots in sight on your minimap. If I were a mod your topic would most likely be closed, but hey what do I know.. Just quit wasting our time with this BS information, you're losing all credibility you may have had in the clan world. There's no actual evidence in this topic of any win during any Runescape War just random pk's. It should be classified as a PK trip on your topic based on your lack of actual photo evidence a war occurred.

Now lets get to your doubts, I know you don't get inside of wilderness too much with your clan so I can see why you missed some crucial data. Yes CT got us for black hides on our ballista/dbow rush, made probably 20k off each one they managed to kill (like 5), you're absolutely right. Our own clan member did telly with a ZGS, but it wasn't his, this was a low level scout account with very high PID and he managed to grab Naxo 37 Zamorak Godsword infront of all CT. About a Mod closing my topic - according to rules, even if we lost this, that's still not a problem for posting, everyone can, you might wana go get familiar with the new rules before posting nonsense like this. See you soon on our next topic!
Your topic is nonsense hence the 17 posts and over half are your members. L0l0l save me the bs explanation I think the lack of interest in your topic says it all.

You were expecting all the DK/VR haters to post? You can see the topic has 1k views regardless if they didn't post, the majority users of this forums are from CT/VNG/JAJA/ROT and Rev, and the last clan members don't seem interested in posting in any topic in particular 

You have 4 people that posted that aren't in DK or VR.. Quit quoting me in your dead topic

AK0Quuk.png

dIxjPgx.png

sl5iCmh.png

#24 Yimo

Yimo

Hate It Or Love It

• RS Name:Lord_Yimo

Posted 07 July 2018 - 01:35 PM

Tx4gCQO.png

You have 4 people that posted that aren't in DK or VR.. Quit quoting me in your dead topic

If you don't like to be quoted don't post then, I'll quote whatever I want, and this is not my topic, I do not care what clans are the people posted in here

Edited by Yimo, 07 July 2018 - 01:36 PM.

Hate it or Love it.
Ex "The"
Ex Luna
Ex final resurection
Ex aftermath
Ex violent resolutions
Ex damage inc.

#25 Xagitarium

Xagitarium

• RS Name:Patzzz
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:RBH

Posted 07 July 2018 - 03:18 PM

Congratulations DK

#26 fishdude1

fishdude1

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:17 PM

Gratz DK

Posted Image

Avalon ~ Home of the Rune Pure & Tank community & #1 Rune Pure + Tank + Med Clan | rs-avalon.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: