We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

Divine Kings late night EST ending PD+CT+EVO+UNK+REV

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Fil3000

Fil3000

Dragon

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:49 PM

8PbrUej.png

Gotenks 2322 CC - 110+ Cmb to join - DK Discord

Greetings all zybezians

We went out tonight looking for some action and ran into few small teams that were cleared with ease, we found few VR latinos pking and after ending them, they came back teaming up with PD, within 10 minutes of fighting they were cleared, we spotted CT 1 itemming pvmers around the caves probably still distressed they didn't got a single coin from that tournament their lost all their week on slaving for a streamer guy. We were smashing them so they had to call PD to help them out, seems like 6 merged clans into CT its not enough to take on the all mighty Divine Kings (which is dead btw?), since this was on w92 (PVP world) we even had CT (EVO members) dying to skull blowpipers at edge ville

PHTv9hn.png

We also caught REV sniping our members at entrance and we managed to kill their leader

ZTJVnBw.png

This UNK kid (also in CT) lost his +1s too, Monkeygek unfortunately died before he could loot it... but we had alts with great pid and managed to take it from CT while they all looking at it on the floor!

Tx4gCQO.png

Here we can even see CT members spamming as PD to help them fellow allies following the piles

mtVcSwL.png

MVgnBcA.png

MmLa2d8.png

IcvSQAZ.png

8CT33Qb.png

WbOwU29.png

yUPY0F4.png

08NoPn2.png

HGYYOne.jpg

2650357774ffcd341e35e06b6dbfbfa9.png

56855b8a9ecbf1ab47ca60c91e7cacb5.png

0dgMdoD.png

ppN5AV4.png

IcvSQAZ.png

DK Endings:

kVA9oa1.png

CT+PD+EVO+RUIN+UNK: 0 (Making spams to each other at edge ville)

Edited by Fil3000, 05 July 2018 - 02:14 PM.

List of clans in crash war with DK:
TT (Closed)
TCL (Closed)

PH (Closed)

CD (Closed)

NI (Closed)

Poison (Closed)
Ronin (Closed)

Ascension (Closed)

Downfall (Closed)

BK (Closed)

Sv (Closed)

Collision (Closed)

EVO (Closed)

UNK (Closed)

Ruin (Closed)

DI (Closed)

Jaja (20 man pulls atm - open?)

#2 V2RGang

V2RGang

• RS Name:Skeetskeet
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:V2R
  • Team:Rot

Posted 05 July 2018 - 01:57 PM

Congrats Dk saw it all was ez

mB8FaLN.png

#3 Yimo

Yimo

Hate It Or Love It

• RS Name:Lord_Yimo
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:00 PM

Look at the slave alliance taking all those L

Keep it up DK

Hate it or Love it.
Ex "The"
Ex Luna
Ex final resurection
Ex aftermath
Ex violent resolutions
Ex damage inc.

#4 Alltra

Alltra

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:16 PM

Gratz Adenina & DK

I'm surprised that Jaja is refusing to battle you guys, did you kill them?

Edited by Alltra, 05 July 2018 - 02:20 PM.

Leader of The Kings

Leader of Divine Kings

Warlord of Violent Resolution

Killer of Pure Hatred & Poison

#5 Blackinise

Blackinise

TT PRIDE BABY

Posted 05 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

Nice one

#6 knight_cripp

knight_cripp

• RS Name:knight_crip

Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:25 PM

ez ..great day out boys

#7 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

• RS Status:Member
  • Clan:vR

Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:34 PM

Grats DK.

Embarssing from the CT/jaja/pd alliance.

Violent Resolution - www.vr-rs.com/forums

Clans Closed: Corruption, The Titans, Solace, Rot v1.

#8 Kalum

Kalum

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:22 PM

Gratz DK

#9 Yesmean

Yesmean

• Clan:CUTTHROAT

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:37 PM

LMFAO WTF IS THIS ****

Mods please step up these forums became a fkng joke LMFAO

#10 Ambtenaar

Ambtenaar

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:43 PM

Gz on action rofl

#11 Adrenalized

Adrenalized

Legion

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:57 PM

Tx4gCQO.png

Are you serious dude... Do you think we're 14 years old still??

Idk what to say you've posted a picture of a clan clearing you and you're own clan member tellying out with his own ZGS.... I think you've legit posted a picture on a "win" topic. A picture that is indeed of you losing with the CT spam in the background "U just died", you also have no purple dots in sight on your minimap. If I were a mod your topic would most likely be closed, but hey what do I know.. Just quit wasting our time with this BS information, you're losing all credibility you may have had in the clan world. There's no actual evidence in this topic of any win during any Runescape War just random pk's. It should be classified as a PK trip on your topic based on your lack of actual photo evidence a war occurred.

Edited by Adrenalized, 05 July 2018 - 05:00 PM.

AK0Quuk.png

dIxjPgx.png

sl5iCmh.png

#12 Alltra

Alltra

Posted 05 July 2018 - 09:10 PM

Tx4gCQO.png

Idk what to say you've posted a picture of a clan clearing you and you're own clan member tellying out with his own ZGS.... I think you've legit posted a picture on a "win" topic. A picture that is indeed of you losing with the CT spam in the background "U just died", you also have no purple dots in sight on your minimap. If I were a mod your topic would most likely be closed, but hey what do I know.. Just quit wasting our time with this BS information, you're losing all credibility you may have had in the clan world. There's no actual evidence in this topic of any win during any Runescape War just random pk's. It should be classified as a PK trip on your topic based on your lack of actual photo evidence a war occurred.

dk wins again quote if mad

Leader of The Kings

Leader of Divine Kings

#13 Yimo

Yimo

Hate It Or Love It

Posted 05 July 2018 - 11:13 PM

Tx4gCQO.png

Hold on detective, you missed a few points... you didn't notice the account got 79 HP, means its somewhere around 80 combat, that's maybe the reason he wasn't on the CC and you can't see any purple dots. And no, its not his own ZGS I know for a fact Naxo really did lost it as you can also see on the chatbox a CT member said "l0l zgs", because it popped up for everyone, you're quite right CT killed 4-5 people in double black hides, while Naxo was 1 shot on log in losing Mystic + ZGS, do the maths and see who prifted more.

Hate it or Love it.
Ex "The"
Ex Luna
Ex final resurection
Ex aftermath
Ex violent resolutions
Ex damage inc.

#14 3mm2

3mm2
  • Clan:Jaja

Posted 06 July 2018 - 04:57 AM

Dk wins again

THIS ACCOUNT IS FROM THE 2011 DATABASE LEAK, VR/DK MEMBERS ARE USING OLD ACCOUNTS TO BUMP/**** POST. PLEASE BAN THIS AND OTHER ACCOUNTS ON THEIR TOPICS THANKS. #

#15 Adrenalized

Adrenalized

Legion

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:26 AM

Tx4gCQO.png

Hold on detective, you missed a few points... you didn't notice the account got 79 HP, means its somewhere around 80 combat, that's maybe the reason he wasn't on the CC and you can't see any purple dots. And no, its not his own ZGS I know for a fact Naxo really did lost it as you can also see on the chatbox a CT member said "l0l zgs", because it popped up for everyone, you're quite right CT killed 4-5 people in double black hides, while Naxo was 1 shot on log in losing Mystic + ZGS, do the maths and see who prifted more.
Save yourself Adenina Jr.

AK0Quuk.png

dIxjPgx.png

sl5iCmh.png

#16 Solar

Solar

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:32 AM

Congratulations DK.

Posted Image

#17 Yimo

Yimo

Hate It Or Love It

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:41 AM

Tx4gCQO.png

Save yourself Adenina Jr.

Next time before jumping in conclusions get your facts right lmao

Go ask Naxo if he wants to buy it back I'm sure he can get a friendly discount from VR

Hate it or Love it.
Ex "The"
Ex Luna
Ex final resurection
Ex aftermath
Ex violent resolutions
Ex damage inc.

#18 Fil3000

Fil3000

Dragon

Posted 06 July 2018 - 10:51 AM

Tx4gCQO.png

Hello, first off let me thank you for flamming on our topic.

Now lets get to your doubts, I know you don't get inside of wilderness too much with your clan so I can see why you missed some crucial data. Yes CT got us for black hides on our ballista/dbow rush, made probably 20k off each one they managed to kill (like 5), you're absolutely right. Our own clan member did telly with a ZGS, but it wasn't his, this was a low level scout account with very high PID and he managed to grab Naxo 37 Zamorak Godsword infront of all CT. About a Mod closing my topic - according to rules, even if we lost this, that's still not a problem for posting, everyone can, you might wana go get familiar with the new rules before posting nonsense like this. See you soon on our next topic!

List of clans in crash war with DK:
TT (Closed)
TCL (Closed)

PH (Closed)

CD (Closed)

NI (Closed)

Poison (Closed)
Ronin (Closed)

Ascension (Closed)

Downfall (Closed)

BK (Closed)

Sv (Closed)

Collision (Closed)

EVO (Closed)

UNK (Closed)

Ruin (Closed)

DI (Closed)

Jaja (20 man pulls atm - open?)

#19 Adrenalized

Adrenalized

Legion

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:23 PM

Tx4gCQO.png

Now lets get to your doubts, I know you don't get inside of wilderness too much with your clan so I can see why you missed some crucial data. Yes CT got us for black hides on our ballista/dbow rush, made probably 20k off each one they managed to kill (like 5), you're absolutely right. Our own clan member did telly with a ZGS, but it wasn't his, this was a low level scout account with very high PID and he managed to grab Naxo 37 Zamorak Godsword infront of all CT. About a Mod closing my topic - according to rules, even if we lost this, that's still not a problem for posting, everyone can, you might wana go get familiar with the new rules before posting nonsense like this. See you soon on our next topic!
Your topic is nonsense hence the 17 posts and over half are your members. L0l0l save me the bs explanation I think the lack of interest in your topic says it all.

AK0Quuk.png

dIxjPgx.png

sl5iCmh.png

#20 Alltra

Alltra

Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:51 PM

Tx4gCQO.png

Your topic is nonsense hence the 17 posts and over half are your members. L0l0l save me the bs explanation I think the lack of interest in your topic says it all.

You lack brain cells.

Leader of The Kings

Leader of Divine Kings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: