We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

People finding love online

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Plagueis

Darth Plagueis

• RS Status:Free
  • Clan:corruption

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:22 PM

Hey guys anybody have any members of their clans fall in love online?

what were your thoughts on it?

~ Proud Special Guest of Frontline Discord ~

#2 Adrenalized

Adrenalized

Legion

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:38 PM

No grills allowed

AK0Quuk.png

dIxjPgx.png

sl5iCmh.png

#3 xMike

xMike

Never Stop Smiling

Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:41 PM

This doesn't look good.

(Y)

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4 Crest227

Crest227

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:14 PM

I don't mind people dating to be honest. However if said individuals have no aspirations of meeting up in real life...then it's a bit cringe.

I guess Crest had the last laugh after all. In a fight with Dfall he said something along the lines "How long till you leave 'The' "

It's not blind trust. In order to get the moderator rank, you need to show your loyalty to RSC by working for years as a CL, and you need to prove your trustworthiness in that time. Think of CD staff as a clan in and of itself: who do you think a moderator would be more loyal to, the clan they were in for a few weeks (or literally just joined), or the clan they worked hard in for years? To assume a moderator would throw all his hard work away just to impress his new buddies is absurd.

If you still are concerned, then use a proxy just like you would do if you visited a rival clan's board, but I and the entire admin staff are 100% confident our moderators do not and will not leak IPs.

#5 HECKBTW

HECKBTW

• RS Name:lol
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:19 PM

I don't mind people dating to be honest. However if said individuals have no aspirations of meeting up in real life...then it's a bit cringe.

this 100% edate is cringe

#6 Tova

Tova

Respect

• RS Name:Tovades
  • Clan:Cutthroat

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:55 PM

E-date your life away. Just don't let it affect me or my clan.

#7 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• RS Name:Elysian Duck
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:14 AM

RIP EOS in Albion Online

pLiLWr2.png

5y3uOuI.png

4w3Bc9n.png

MA8JzzV.gif

Ppj1oVu.jpg

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#8 Kingg Gucci

Kingg Gucci

The King

• RS Name:K1nggGucci
  • Clan:V2R

Posted 20 June 2018 - 12:20 AM

Basement nerds trying to edate. Ends up making a fool out of himself lol.
149t7j6.gif. http://www.vr-rs.com/forums/

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖ ⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ..

#9 D om

D om

• Clan:CUTTHROAT

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:56 AM

Do as you wish imo

gGyIdaa.gif

No anti-clan signatures - South

#10 Fire Hawk154

Fire Hawk154

Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:09 AM

As long as people are happy with each other I couldn't care less where they've met or what they do in their relationship.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Magick

Magick

Outrageous

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 20 June 2018 - 03:19 AM

We have all done it at some stage.

#12 despeers

despeers

• Clan:Jaja
  • Team:Tr/SE/EoP

Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:11 AM

We actually have 2 relationships that started on jaja ts and one is leading to a marriage next month that I'll be attending.

Crazy to think about.

4f8p9pw.png

Pking since 2006 and still slaying, check us out http://jaja-rs.com/community/

#13 Wee Man

Wee Man

Чистой ненависти номер один

Posted 20 June 2018 - 05:23 AM

Don't care about what other people get up to. If it starts becoming a problem in a clan context then one or both of them should get the boot.

A2xdnTr.png

X2LvGU2.png

#14 Fremennik

Fremennik

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:48 AM

when you have an irl relationship you realize how great runescape relationships are and how good you had it when you can swoop any thot you want from lumbridge spawn pre eoc

Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our signature and avatar rules. If you need any help, feel free to contact me. Thanks, Magick.

#15 nayylmao

nayylmao

Posted 20 June 2018 - 06:49 AM

love is for girls and gays

KvSIb38.gif

#16 Venenatis

Venenatis

Order of the White Lotus

Posted 20 June 2018 - 07:58 AM

Don't care about what other people get up to. If it starts becoming a problem in a clan context then one or both of them should get the boot.

What a savage. Weeman would have saved EoS from bitter destruction.

#17 Dox17

Dox17

Verified ✓

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:08 AM

Got married to someone in TMRD back in 2005 at the cosmic alter. I miss you MelissaMoo13, I haven't moved on.

9xMzqdN.gif

0sj0La8.gif

Original DI Join Date: March 4th, 2006, 12:51 PM | LccAhzq.png

Spoiler

#18 jajathroat

jajathroat

smallman pk ender

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:41 AM

We actually have 2 relationships that started on jaja ts and one is leading to a marriage next month that I'll be attending.
Crazy to think about.

you leaked my marriage with mangekyo gg

?

Nop. That is in the discord picture dump from today. We collect pictures to warn members on what can how they can improve, in this case he was in mystic and not switching to his tank gear and kept smiting.

Still does not erase the fact you got bullied into single today for the 2nd time.

#19 Loco^_^

Loco^_^

• RS Name:p.p
  • Clan:EOS
  • Team:lol

Posted 20 June 2018 - 09:14 AM

i'm still looking for love darth plagueis

#20 Crest227

Crest227

Posted 20 June 2018 - 11:03 AM

What a savage. Weeman would have saved EoS from bitter destruction.

He definitely tried during the Downfall+Ronin vs Eos crash war. Ronin got elo boosted by Downfall in that affair and we'll leave it at that!

I guess Crest had the last laugh after all. In a fight with Dfall he said something along the lines "How long till you leave 'The' "

It's not blind trust. In order to get the moderator rank, you need to show your loyalty to RSC by working for years as a CL, and you need to prove your trustworthiness in that time. Think of CD staff as a clan in and of itself: who do you think a moderator would be more loyal to, the clan they were in for a few weeks (or literally just joined), or the clan they worked hard in for years? To assume a moderator would throw all his hard work away just to impress his new buddies is absurd.

If you still are concerned, then use a proxy just like you would do if you visited a rival clan's board, but I and the entire admin staff are 100% confident our moderators do not and will not leak IPs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: