We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

Help with Vorkath [Need my Quest Cape]

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zGoat

zGoat

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Goat in Iron
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:zChat
  • Team:zChat

Posted 18 June 2018 - 8:34 AM

Looking with help on my inventory setup for vorkath.

I am an Ironman only account so never done vorkath and have failed roughly 5 times now, lowest getting him to 33% HP.

i DO NOT have access to antivenom, bgs or bp. I still have not learned zulrah, and wanted to finish quest cape before doing high level pvm, gwd etc.

Stats;

80 Defence

80 Range

Highest Food in bank:

Karambwan/Monkfish mix.

Highest anti;

SuperAntipoison

Gear;

Rune c'bow

Void

Salve ammy(ei)

Just needed some help with a quick inventory setup? How many antipoison's? How many p pots? I just cant get it right ;_;

Thanks,

Goat.

Edited by zGoat, 18 June 2018 - 8:45 AM.

You are now about to witness the strength of Goat knowledge.
Goat in Iron
0vjB8Du.pngGoat_in_Iron.png
First To Win a Double Achievement of The Season Awards :king: 

https://i.imgur.com/kzF5OFH.png

https://imgur.com/rXtQ5AK

Back in the Game.

#2 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • Clan:Divine Forces

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:55 AM

Maybe make some pineapple pizza to replace at least your monkfish. I think you can maybe bring 2 antipoisons and let the venom hit you the first 6 damage before you sip on it to try and long it out (since I believe you get revenomed each time it hits with that attack if you only got an antipoison?). 3 ppots should be enough although feel like you'd be a better judge of that since you fought it a few times already so you have a feel for the general kill speed (2 might even be enough). Do you not have any brews/restores stored up from anywhere? Rune pouch if you have one for the crumble undead spell, if not try and get some dust runes to save a space if you've been using air and earth. And then don't forget your antifire as well.

Could also maybe try going for a more 'tanky' set up if you've got it instead of using void since I'm guessing you're having a hard time cause of the range attack so maybe try to bring like d'hide top/barrows legs or something and see if that helps? Or go for elite void if you only go the normal atm.

I wish it is always You. Only You and I.

4uF1y.png

Forums

hoW5M5P.gif

#3 Gintoki

Gintoki

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bentoki
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Afrobros
  • Team:zchat

Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:36 PM

Ruby bolts will help a fair bit if you can get a few procs in, wouldn't take much more than 2-3 prayer pots, I only use barely 1 but that's with better gear. If you're praying mage which you should be, then maybe bandos legs or so instead of void (assuming you're using that). Other than that' turn run off with the acid spits, make sure you dodge everything and keep paying attention. Not much else to say, once you get it down the boss is a walk in the park.

xD4B8ER.png

#4 Subsonic

Subsonic

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:HC Subsonic

Posted 19 June 2018 - 1:14 PM

Following this topic as I’m currently trying to kill vorkath on my main with no success.

FNC_Subsonic.png

#5 Killdogg9pp8

Killdogg9pp8

Proud Shadow Elf

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Destriant
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Clanless

Posted 05 July 2018 - 6:39 AM

Short of what other have already said, practice makes perfect. I haven't personally tried Vorkath yet but when I started Zulrah I failed roughly 20-30 times before getting my first kill. Even after killing it once I was still very inconsistent for the next 50 or so kills. Just keep trying and try not to get too disheartended and you'll be slaying it easily in no time. :-D

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: