We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Sunday Clusters?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Robior1

Robior1

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:Sovereign

Posted 09 June 2018 - 2:59 AM

rev mass name changed during a fight one time and got smashed

it was funnier when ct did that that one time at mikes hill

#22 kyle

kyle

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Reign of Terror

Posted 09 June 2018 - 6:06 AM

put up a prep and we'll be there any day of the week :)

WSsRKjL.png

#23 Tres Uno Dos

Tres Uno Dos

Un****wittable

Posted 09 June 2018 - 9:59 AM

Kinda wish af was still around. Their beef with rot started a lot of clusters. I remember my first few days in CT there was a huge Sunday cluster with literally every clan participating. I think CT was fighting SV at the time I don’t remember tbh. Anyways that was pretty sick and I miss those days.

Cutthroat Advisor | Seals Member | Silent Ember Member | Martians Member

8751c6a285582ab7af8a01828e4d1d4f.gif

#24 Mug Lmfao

Mug Lmfao

• Rating: < -5 | -3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Inactive

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:17 PM

Kinda wish af was still around. Their beef with rot started a lot of clusters. I remember my first few days in CT there was a huge Sunday cluster with literally every clan participating. I think CT was fighting SV at the time I don’t remember tbh. Anyways that was pretty sick and I miss those days.

by cluster you mean crashing AF lul, no such thing as clusters.

#25 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 09 June 2018 - 3:25 PM

by cluster you mean crashing AF lul, no such thing as clusters.
yeah let's just forget they were likely hitting one of the 5 clans/teams crashing RoT
LAYu8mJ.png MQeijsF.png
Cj11o9Y.gif

#26 D96

D96

dee nine sex

Posted 09 June 2018 - 5:46 PM

In theory it would be completely possible to have the Wilderness filled with action every single Sunday but unfortunately it won't happen due to clan leaders being selfish, having huge ego's and of course, resorting to out of game tactics as we've seen multiple times. The clan world itself is a toxic environment that has only become worse with time which is why we won't ever have the necessary influx of new people to recycle members, so we're stuck with what we currently got and it only tends to get worse. What we got is a very limited amount of clans/teams that aren't willing to put their ego's aside and do something regarding the bigger picture.

Personally I would love to see that kind of cluster happening weekly but even if it's doable I can't see it happening.

Edited by D96, 09 June 2018 - 5:48 PM.

0nFQYiF.gif

2qudLuM.gif

#27 Br34k

Br34k

काली मेला काली मेला

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • Clan:Cutthroat

Posted 09 June 2018 - 7:11 PM

^LOL

#28 Excellent

Excellent

• RS Name:Excellent

Posted 09 June 2018 - 9:44 PM

In theory it would be completely possible to have the Wilderness filled with action every single Sunday but unfortunately it won't happen due to clan leaders being selfish, having huge ego's and of course, resorting to out of game tactics as we've seen multiple times. The clan world itself is a toxic environment that has only become worse with time which is why we won't ever have the necessary influx of new people to recycle members, so we're stuck with what we currently got and it only tends to get worse. What we got is a very limited amount of clans/teams that aren't willing to put their ego's aside and do something regarding the bigger picture.

Personally I would love to see that kind of cluster happening weekly but even if it's doable I can't see it happening.

The clan world really isn't that bad. It is a shame you went to Revenant which is in hiding right now because of their leadership's incompetence/lack of confidence or else you would likely have a lot more fun

#29 D96

D96

dee nine sex

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:42 PM

The clan world really isn't that bad. It is a shame you went to Revenant which is in hiding right now because of their leadership's incompetence/lack of confidence or else you would likely have a lot more fun

The way I see it the only shame is to not see the reality for what it is pal, I respect your attempt of propaganda though

0nFQYiF.gif

2qudLuM.gif

#30 Whalemuffin

Whalemuffin

Still I Rise

Posted 16 June 2018 - 3:09 PM

Sunday clusters are trash. People need to get out of this mentality that clusters would boost activity, it kills it. All it does is have everyone designate one day for wilderness activity so the rest of the week is dead. Go out PKing, setup some actual wilderness fights 1v1, open yourselves up to challenges so you improve as a clan.

When the clanworld was more active it used to be two smaller Pkris/cwa fights in the middle of the week, and one bigger prepped fight/pk trip for the weekend. clusters were at least decent back in the day because there was at least a legit top 10 and everyone clan had their own agenda going into it usually targeting a clan they have a serious rivalry with. Now it's just Group A vs. Group B and that's hardly a cluster at that point and more of just a cancerfest.

e: most of the time the clusters would just lead to 2 clans hopping out of the world so they can just fight each other, now the osrs servers can barely handle clusters and half the people are invisible

Edited by Whalemuffin, 16 June 2018 - 3:10 PM.

N7BONGF.png

#31 Lascador

Lascador

• RS Name:Papai Papou

Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:54 PM

Actually the F2P wars are dead, but it doesn't need to be like this. We should think a new way to bring back that wars and pk's.

The problem that i see: people return to greater demons (by teleporting in a members world) so fast, that big clans can keep returning for hours and hours...

Maybe if jagex obligate people who teleports to greater demons from a member world to wait like...5 minutes...until log in the f2p wilderness, the returns should be done by waka (like it was a long time ago) and last longer, and the wars should end earlier.

What do you think, guys?

Ps: sorry for my bad english

#32 Crest227

Crest227

• RS Name:Crest227
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Minty
  • Team:Fresh

Posted 24 June 2018 - 8:35 PM

Exo vs Liths ring a bell.....? lol

While I don't disagree with what you're saying. You did a great job of contributing to the problem. Sitting around, being salty about what you helped faciliate is laughable. Hell, you used to crash Tr simply because you couldn't stand the fact you lost to them in a fight. That was completely egotistical and worthless for the clan community. I even went to you multiple times to solve issues and you would just lie to my face and do the opposite of what you said to me. Best part about it is now you're in The Rising lmao, funny how Karma works right????

Edited by Crest227, 24 June 2018 - 8:37 PM.

I guess Crest had the last laugh after all. In a fight with Dfall he said something along the lines "How long till you leave 'The' "

It's not blind trust. In order to get the moderator rank, you need to show your loyalty to RSC by working for years as a CL, and you need to prove your trustworthiness in that time. Think of CD staff as a clan in and of itself: who do you think a moderator would be more loyal to, the clan they were in for a few weeks (or literally just joined), or the clan they worked hard in for years? To assume a moderator would throw all his hard work away just to impress his new buddies is absurd.

If you still are concerned, then use a proxy just like you would do if you visited a rival clan's board, but I and the entire admin staff are 100% confident our moderators do not and will not leak IPs.

#33 D96

D96

dee nine sex

Posted 25 June 2018 - 1:11 AM

Exo vs Liths ring a bell.....? lol

While I don't disagree with what you're saying. You did a great job of contributing to the problem. Sitting around, being salty about what you helped faciliate is laughable. Hell, you used to crash Tr simply because you couldn't stand the fact you lost to them in a fight. That was completely egotistical and worthless for the clan community. I even went to you multiple times to solve issues and you would just lie to my face and do the opposite of what you said to me. Best part about it is now you're in The Rising lmao, funny how Karma works right????

I actually don't know what you mean by Exo vs Liths ringing a bell, as for the rest what is laughable is the fact that you think you know me because we had 3 or 4 meaningless conversations on an IRC PM lmfao. You can say whatever you want but don't act like you know or even understand what used to happen in Exotic, you're just embarrassing yourself but hey, guess that's just one more day for you. I don't owe an explanation to you or to anyone else but just to make myself clear: I never claimed to be the saviour of the clan world or to be the most altruistic clan leader (or former, w/e) out there, I simply shared my thoughts regarding the subject and explained it. As for me being in TR I never had anything personal against the clan - which you'd know if you really knew anything about me - so I don't see what's wrong.

I find it funny how big your mouth is despite being one of the biggest jokes of the clan world though, guess that getting kicked from a clan while being leader must turn you salty after all lmfao.

Edited by D96, 25 June 2018 - 1:15 AM.

0nFQYiF.gif

2qudLuM.gif

#34 Legendski

Legendski

From the Runescape School of 2004

• RS Name:Legendski
  • Clan:None

Posted 25 June 2018 - 2:13 PM

Runescape beef is still very real in 2018

Former member of Damage Incorporated, Runescape Dinasty and Zeonic Force
Retired from Runescape 2009

#35 Bow

Bow

Posted 28 June 2018 - 8:23 AM

I think every Sunday might be over kill but it would be nice if once or twice a month the main clan world got together like pures used to do and just duke it out ffa.

Senior Moderator for Zybez Forums

Leader of RuneScape Dinasty

RSD - Joined: 03-10-06; Closed: 01-23-13 ]

#36 Mercy.

Mercy.

• Clan:Eruption of Pures

Posted 30 June 2018 - 10:14 PM

too many ***** clans and leaderships mane

hh7Yrds.png

#37 2avage

2avage

Posted 10 August 2018 - 7:34 PM

Runescape beef is still very real in 2018

idk how most find the time honestly, unless its a generation of new younger players.

Ex Legendary Slayer of Dark Slayers
Ex Leader of Aftermath
Ex Founder / Leader of End of Tradition
Ex High Council of Clan Auris
Ex Fr (lol)
Ex Veteran of Violent Resolution

Quit since Eoc.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: