Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-11-30 at 21:10. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

How do you get back into the game?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Vesh

Vesh

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Vesh
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:03 PM

So I've got a maxed ags pure just sitting there, and I'm literally clueless on what to do. I'm completely bored, not motivated to do anything game related, I haven't played for a good 6 months now. Every time I log in, I just sit there at the bank for like 10 minutes, lazy doing anything. However, deep down I feel like getting back into the game, but I just haven't found the breakthrough.

What makes you login and continue playing?

I don't have the motivation of creating a zerker or a main, since I've already done them, and cba doing quests all over again.

Edited by Vesh, 29 May 2018 - 11:09 PM.

#2 darklord1848

darklord1848

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:08 PM

Being social, Could be a Pvm Community, Pk Community or just a clanchat that you idle in. I wouldn't be playing if it wasn't for pking/clanning. Might be worth your time to look into some pure clan communities. 

"Power is always dangerous, it attracts the worst and corrupts the best, I never asked for power, power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up"

#3 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Divine Forces

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:38 PM

As Darklord said, being in a community really helps. Might also help to set specific goals to work towards, eg a specific pet you like or like base 80 stats (besides like att/def/pray). Might not be your cup of tea considering your last statement but heard of a lot of people who really got into the game again after creating an ironman as well since they had to play the game in quite a different way/do a lot of different things/a lot of usually menial tasks or items have a lot more value. 

I wish it is always You. Only You and I.

4uF1y.png

Forums

hoW5M5P.gif

#4 .Ravose.

.Ravose.

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • Clan:The Rising

Posted 30 May 2018 - 12:10 AM

Being a main-based character myself, I continue to play mostly for what is left within the competitiveness of the clan world and also for some PvMing (whether myself or with my clan). Most people have that 'drive' to play OSRS for its content, but similar to you, I sometimes find myself unable to even log-in, because I just have no interest in playing the game itself. Darklord has a good point with communities, some of them can help you feel more engaged with the game. Other than communities, maybe set some easy-to-reach goals for yourself and see how things go. I used to place goals too high and only got so far before giving up or becoming bored, but setting yourself up with a goal to get +5 or +10 in a certain skill might be easier depending on your interests. Hope you find your spark to play, I know it's difficult sometimes as I have those same feelings/moments. Good luck with everything. :-)

#5 Stl Arrow

Stl Arrow

War is not about who is right, Its about who is left

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Stl Arrow
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 30 May 2018 - 1:32 AM

Anything that involves urself with a community to play the game with rather it be a pvp clan, pvm clan, anything really helps have more fun playing the game depending on how long youve been playing imo.

#6 DULL123

DULL123

• RS Name:DULL
  • Team:Martians

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:57 AM

grow a pair and make main

#7 Vesh

Vesh

• RS Name:Vesh

Posted 30 May 2018 - 4:19 PM

grow a pair and make main

Already made 2 mains, and made two dumb decisions, and they got banned. One with 1.8k total and the other 2k total. Cba doing one again, maybe the pure can turn into a main later on.

#8 Team Paradox

Team Paradox

Posted 31 May 2018 - 6:31 AM

make goals for yourself, join a social clan and make friends

#9 Ibra

Ibra

• RS Name::]
  • Clan:Eruption of Pures

Posted 09 June 2018 - 12:42 AM

join a clan

yAOFUso.png

#10 MissBadWolf

MissBadWolf

Posted 17 June 2018 - 5:42 PM

I am trying to figure out myself how to get back into Runescape.  That is why I joined this forum.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: