We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Oh My Di

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 Torreoria

Torreoria

UNC Official

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:42 AM

ahh yes the typical let's blame RoT for everyone's problems... honestly so funny to read through - as for DI I won't speak the whole truth because I know it'll rustle feathers but the biggest reasons for DI's problems and inevitable closure are Olde Nite's motives and paranoia

we will probably see Rot try to eat all the other little clans since they're starving for action

I mean you couldn't possibly be more wrong than this... infact nearly everything you've written regarding RoT is factually incorrect

Beg to differ. Rot have been pushing small clans around for years.

Edited by Torreoria, 29 May 2018 - 11:12 AM.

#22 Christy

Christy

UNC Official

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Pipsqueek
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Cutthroat

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:45 AM

f2p wilderness comin back soon dw

fQMqOsv.gif

#23 unbiased observer

unbiased observer

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Reign of Terror

Posted 29 May 2018 - 10:59 AM

ahh yes the typical let's blame RoT for everyone's problems... honestly so funny to read through - as for DI I won't speak the whole truth because I know it'll rustle feathers but the biggest reasons for DI's problems and inevitable closure are Olde Nite's motives and paranoia

we will probably see Rot try to eat all the other little clans since they're starving for action

I mean you couldn't possibly be more wrong than this... infact nearly everything you've written regarding RoT is factually incorrect

Beg to differ. Rot have been pushing small clans for years.

lmfao?

#24 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 29 May 2018 - 2:05 PM

in the 4 years I've been RoT I can only think of 2 small clans / teams that we've 'pushed around' (both for legitimate reasons too)... as for your video I'll do my best to explain what happened:

smaller clans kill PVM'ers / solo PK'ers in the Wilderness & then big clans kill the smaller clans... this is called the "PK'ing food chain"

for any future lessons about how the Wilderness works please don't hesitate to contact my secretary "Pedro"

LAYu8mJ.png MQeijsF.png
Cj11o9Y.gif

#25 Ace

Ace

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • Clan:Renegades Fan Club

Posted 29 May 2018 - 3:09 PM

F2p was always forced action. In p2p there's actually reasons to be out there in the wilderness besides fighting other clans, even though fighting and hunting down other clans should typically be your biggest interest. What was good about f2p was that you knew if you were going out that you were going to get solid action because at least two parties had to setup a fight for anything to happen there.

Anyways, it'd be nice to see DI members join Renegades and helped them rise to the top in both areas of the game.

#26 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

• Clan:Terror

Posted 29 May 2018 - 4:43 PM

It's wild, genius.  That's how the food chains is suppose to work l0l... no need to pm me lmfao

Guess this explains why no1 knows what ZT even is

Edited by Itaichimaru, 29 May 2018 - 4:47 PM.

Reign of Terror

53BYxRx.png wE3ljd3.png HpSOmbx.png 5xsyE2K.png

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#27 Crest227

Crest227

• RS Name:Crest227
  • Clan:Minty
  • Team:Fresh

Posted 29 May 2018 - 5:30 PM

Feel free to provide anything I've said that has been factually incorrect about Rot lmao.

Here let me give you another opportunity:

Use spare accounts, pretend to be Mexicans/South American's, who can't speak good English, so you don't have to ever use your microphone and can get away with being distant from the clans community, so there's less exposure. If spare accounts aren't effective, just have Rot leadership pm people who can be compromised, they will be manipulated into being spies. 

Confirm/Deny? By the way if you guys had no intention on eating the little clans, why put spies in Downfall and The Rising? Don't bother answering, we both know you aren't privy to any real information in your clan and are completely oblivious to the inner workings. Just sit there and continue drinking the cool aid.

Edited by Lavigne, 30 May 2018 - 1:22 AM.
Removed the ddos/dox accusations. Back them up if you're going to accuse anyone of illegal activity.

I guess Crest had the last laugh after all. In a fight with Dfall he said something along the lines "How long till you leave 'The' "

It's not blind trust. In order to get the moderator rank, you need to show your loyalty to RSC by working for years as a CL, and you need to prove your trustworthiness in that time. Think of CD staff as a clan in and of itself: who do you think a moderator would be more loyal to, the clan they were in for a few weeks (or literally just joined), or the clan they worked hard in for years? To assume a moderator would throw all his hard work away just to impress his new buddies is absurd.

If you still are concerned, then use a proxy just like you would do if you visited a rival clan's board, but I and the entire admin staff are 100% confident our moderators do not and will not leak IPs.

#28 Countymad

Countymad

Posted 29 May 2018 - 5:47 PM

Olde was a nice guy, but never had the ability to lead a top clan. That coupled with inexperienced ranks who made questionable decisions meant it was always going to end this way (despite what they said). Would hope their members join other clans, but if they don't it won't realistically have much of an impact on the clanworld as Olde's "DI" weren't active in the wilderness and anyone active in the clan world knows this. 

ynWtXow.png
4JloU0p.png

#29 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 29 May 2018 - 7:41 PM

Feel free to provide anything I've said that has been factually incorrect about Rot lmao.

Use spare accounts, pretend to be Mexicans/South American's, who can't speak good English, so you don't have to ever use your microphone and can get away with being distant from the clans community, so there's less exposure. If spare accounts aren't effective, just have Rot leadership pm people who can be compromised, they will be manipulated into being spies.

Confirm/Deny? By the way if you guys had no intention on eating the little clans, why put spies in Downfall and The Rising? Don't bother answering, we both know you aren't privy to any real information in your clan and are completely oblivious to the inner workings. Just sit there and continue drinking the cool aid.

ah yes this is the delusional/paranoiac former the rising leader that I remember

Actually we have sleeper agents in every clan, they'll be automatically activated once Matt pms them the secret pass in cc

Edited by Lavigne, 30 May 2018 - 1:22 AM.

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#30 unbiased observer

unbiased observer

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >

Posted 29 May 2018 - 8:10 PM

ah yes this is delusional/paranoiac former the rising leader that I remember

Actually we have sleeper agents in every clan, they'll be automatically activated once Matt pms them the a secret pass in cc

give it up pedro he knows all about your south american spy ring

Edited by Lavigne, 30 May 2018 - 1:23 AM.

#31 darklord1848

darklord1848

Posted 29 May 2018 - 9:07 PM

If Di closed in their prime, it would have effected the clan world intensely. They closed at the lowest of their low, Hence why no one really noticed. Hope to see the ending members join other clans and keep playing the game. 

"Power is always dangerous, it attracts the worst and corrupts the best, I never asked for power, power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up"

#32 Jake

Jake

• RS Name:Blaedr
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:North Korea

Posted 29 May 2018 - 11:40 PM

Use spare accounts, pretend to be Mexicans/South American's, who can't speak good English, so you don't have to ever use your microphone and can get away with being distant from the clans community, so there's less exposure. If spare accounts aren't effective, just have Rot leadership pm people who can be compromised, they will be manipulated into being spies. If those first two avenues are shut off, then just threaten to ddos/dox the person into submission.

ah yes this is the delusional/paranoiac former the rising leader that I remember

Actually we have sleeper agents in every clan, they'll be automatically activated once Matt pms them the secret pass in cc

why else would you beef with TR and let your little alliance with DI crumble once they served their purpose. The issue people have is while that works for you (in the short term), picking on clans half your size makes you look like an embarrassment and does nothing for the clan world.

Edited by Lavigne, 30 May 2018 - 1:23 AM.
Don't accuse people of doxing/ddosing without attaching proof.

#33 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 30 May 2018 - 5:32 AM

why else would you beef with TR and let your little alliance with DI crumble once they served their purpose. The issue people have is while that works for you (in the short term), picking on clans half your size makes you look like an embarrassment and does nothing for the clan world.

I can tell you, I wasn't embarrassed when we targeted clans who had member crashing us. We allowed once & that same clan we showed mercy for(yours), armed an alliance 3 months later. Why would we care what it made us look? Didn't your clan(or ex) teamed up with 3 more clans and 2 teams to try and "contain" us? 4 of them having the ability to out-pull us. I'm sure you must have felt embarrassed back then.

Edited by Lavigne, 30 May 2018 - 8:24 AM.

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#34 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 30 May 2018 - 2:33 PM

I'm not going to go through your post history to prove anything because the quote "RoT is starving" is enough indication you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

But I will address that quote aforementioned just so we're on the same page. Clans stopped giving us fights back in 2016 and we adapted. We play DMM, we do F2P, we do P2P multi-spells, single-spells and single PK'ing, we mace/spear, we have members in F2P CWA teams, we enter RSB-style tournaments when the opportunity is right. We're the most versatile clan in the game and we will always find something to do. If you're inferring we're starving for planned fights then you're wrong yet again, we probably get the most out of everyone.

By the way if you guys had no intention on eating the little clans, why put spies in Downfall and The Rising? Don't bother answering, we both know you aren't privy to any real information in your clan and are completely oblivious to the inner workings.

I'm 'privy' to enough information to know that RoT wasn't the only clan that had a spy in The Rising during that time. I'm pretty sure the other clans (yes, multiple, lmfao) didn't want to 'eat' The Rising so that rather disproves your logic. You can use reasons such as manipulation or spares (that I bet you won't prove) for people spying but as far as I'm aware the main reason was that they just didn't approve of the leadership. Shame!

Edited by Jack, 30 May 2018 - 3:00 PM.

LAYu8mJ.png MQeijsF.png
Cj11o9Y.gif

#35 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Elysian Duck

Posted 30 May 2018 - 3:20 PM

in the 4 years I've been RoT I can only think of 2 small clans / teams that we've 'pushed around' (both for legitimate reasons too)... as for your video I'll do my best to explain what happened:

smaller clans kill PVM'ers / solo PK'ers in the Wilderness & then big clans kill the smaller clans... this is called the "PK'ing food chain"

for any future lessons about how the Wilderness works please don't hesitate to contact my secretary "Pedro"

So this is what they call the circle of life!

pLiLWr2.png

5y3uOuI.png

4w3Bc9n.png

MA8JzzV.gif

Ppj1oVu.jpg

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#36 Karma

Premium

• RS Name:Karma

Posted 30 May 2018 - 4:24 PM

Don't bite the hand that feeds you

Simple as that

qRlXStY.gif

Reign of Terror 

53BYxRx.png  wE3ljd3.png      HpSOmbx.png     5xsyE2K.png

Rt4rBOg.gif

#37 Crest227

Crest227

Posted 30 May 2018 - 5:16 PM

I'm not going to go through your post history to prove anything because the quote "RoT is starving" is enough indication you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

But I will address that quote aforementioned just so we're on the same page. Clans stopped giving us fights back in 2016 and we adapted. We play DMM, we do F2P, we do P2P multi-spells, single-spells and single PK'ing, we mace/spear, we have members in F2P CWA teams, we enter RSB-style tournaments when the opportunity is right. We're the most versatile clan in the game and we will always find something to do. If you're inferring we're starving for planned fights then you're wrong yet again, we probably get the most out of everyone.

By the way if you guys had no intention on eating the little clans, why put spies in Downfall and The Rising? Don't bother answering, we both know you aren't privy to any real information in your clan and are completely oblivious to the inner workings.

I'm 'privy' to enough information to know that RoT wasn't the only clan that had a spy in The Rising during that time. I'm pretty sure the other clans (yes, multiple, lmfao) didn't want to 'eat' The Rising so that rather disproves your logic. You can use reasons such as manipulation or spares (that I bet you won't prove) for people spying but as far as I'm aware the main reason was that they just didn't approve of the leadership. Shame!

You made me wait all this time for this? Very weak response btw!

Great start to your counter argument, You have no clue what you're talking about, Rot isn't starving, we're "adapting". Since 2016 we've been getting starved by clans, but we've done a great job adapting! We play deadman mode and manufacture fake beefs with clans like The Rising, Downfall and Damage Inc, even though Di was litterally our lap dog! But when you're starving, the family dog looks like a feast!

We have members in F2P Cwa teams, which clan doesn't lol? Also could you refresh my mind on why Spartans was closed again lol? As for getting the most planned fights....Yes...congratulations on taking advantage of Ct vs Rev crash war. That was a great show of adaption. Getting yourselves free action at the expense of your allies, nothing new there though.

You aren't privy to anything, I knew Rot had spies in The Rising, your officials asked me if I was cool with allowing them into the clan so they could get clan history and place them into other clans. Would you like me to paste the logs exposing this? I don't think your officials would appreciate it though, nor would they appreciate me speculating publicly on who the spies are, although if Ben pays me, I'll give him a couple names, 25m a name. However, since you seem interested in continuing this conversation, indulge me. Why is the spy still in The Rising if it was there because of me? :#

It's poor sport to avoid placing spies in Downfall, but then getting greedy and insinuating that they had spies in The Rising. Wow, I had no idea that having a Junior clan was a great way for clans to infiltrate the main! Wow, I never knew that The Rising had spies, although while I was leading Downfall, we had spies in it! You're a very intelligent individual aren't you? Maybe next time take a week to gather up a formidable response and as for me proving anything. Spies in The Rising....I litterally kicked Wnt for leaking to Liths who leaked to Downfall and leaked to Forsaken. All 3 of those clans being rivals and wanting action at my clans expense....which contradicts your theory of them not wanting to eat. Hell even Ronin probably had a spy in The Rising and all that clan wanted to do was eat Tr. The Rising is nothing more then a gourmet buffet for clans to dine at.

Edited by Crest227, 30 May 2018 - 5:32 PM.

I guess Crest had the last laugh after all. In a fight with Dfall he said something along the lines "How long till you leave 'The' "

It's not blind trust. In order to get the moderator rank, you need to show your loyalty to RSC by working for years as a CL, and you need to prove your trustworthiness in that time. Think of CD staff as a clan in and of itself: who do you think a moderator would be more loyal to, the clan they were in for a few weeks (or literally just joined), or the clan they worked hard in for years? To assume a moderator would throw all his hard work away just to impress his new buddies is absurd.

If you still are concerned, then use a proxy just like you would do if you visited a rival clan's board, but I and the entire admin staff are 100% confident our moderators do not and will not leak IPs.

#38 Hotgun

Hotgun

Posted 30 May 2018 - 6:12 PM

25M Sounds rather expensive Chad  :#

#39 Crest227

Crest227

Posted 30 May 2018 - 6:19 PM

25M Sounds rather expensive Chad  :#

Something tells me you can afford it. :#

#40 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

Posted 30 May 2018 - 6:32 PM

You made me wait all this time for this? Very weak response btw!

Great start to your counter argument, You have no clue what you're talking about, Rot isn't starving, we're "adapting". Since 2016 we've been getting starved by clans, but we've done a great job adapting! We play deadman mode and manufacture fake beefs with clans like The Rising, Downfall and Damage Inc, even though Di was litterally our lap dog! But when you're starving, the family dog looks like a feast!

We have members in F2P Cwa teams, which clan doesn't lol? Also could you refresh my mind on why Spartans was closed again lol? As for getting the most planned fights....Yes...congratulations on taking advantage of Ct vs Rev crash war. That was a great show of adaption. Getting yourselves free action at the expense of your allies, nothing new there though.

You aren't privy to anything, I knew Rot had spies in The Rising, your officials asked me if I was cool with allowing them into the clan so they could get clan history and place them into other clans. Would you like me to paste the logs exposing this? I don't think your officials would appreciate it though, nor would they appreciate me speculating publicly on who the spies are, although if Ben pays me, I'll give him a couple names, 25m a name. However, since you seem interested in continuing this conversation, indulge me. Why is the spy still in The Rising if it was there because of me? :#

It's poor sport to avoid placing spies in Downfall, but then getting greedy and insinuating that they had spies in The Rising. Wow, I had no idea that having a Junior clan was a great way for clans to infiltrate the main! Wow, I never knew that The Rising had spies, although while I was leading Downfall, we had spies in it! You're a very intelligent individual aren't you? Maybe next time take a week to gather up a formidable response and as for me proving anything. Spies in The Rising....I litterally kicked Wnt for leaking to Liths who leaked to Downfall and leaked to Forsaken. All 3 of those clans being rivals and wanting action at my clans expense....which contradicts your theory of them not wanting to eat. Hell even Ronin probably had a spy in The Rising and all that clan wanted to do was eat Tr. The Rising is nothing more then a gourmet buffet for clans to dine at.

Went from crying about having spies in your clan to bragging about having spies in your clan

LOL

Edited by Itaichimaru, 30 May 2018 - 6:37 PM.

Reign of Terror

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: