We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

I'M COMING FOR YA (DIVINE KINGS SUPREME LEADER)

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 Crest227

Crest227

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Crest227
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Minty
  • Team:Fresh

Posted 28 May 2018 - 5:31 AM

I listened to the first 47 seconds and stopped.

The amount of hypocrisy is astounding lol. Cries about alliances, has always been in one his entire cc's existence. Don't even bother trying to deny it, you guys had one with Tr when I was leading it lmao.

I guess Crest had the last laugh after all. In a fight with Dfall he said something along the lines "How long till you leave 'The' "

It's not blind trust. In order to get the moderator rank, you need to show your loyalty to RSC by working for years as a CL, and you need to prove your trustworthiness in that time. Think of CD staff as a clan in and of itself: who do you think a moderator would be more loyal to, the clan they were in for a few weeks (or literally just joined), or the clan they worked hard in for years? To assume a moderator would throw all his hard work away just to impress his new buddies is absurd.

If you still are concerned, then use a proxy just like you would do if you visited a rival clan's board, but I and the entire admin staff are 100% confident our moderators do not and will not leak IPs.

#22 despeers

despeers

• RS Status:Free
  • Clan:Jaja
  • Team:Tr/SE/EoP

Posted 28 May 2018 - 5:32 AM

God bless u derk

Edited by despeers, 28 May 2018 - 5:36 AM.

4f8p9pw.png

Pking since 2006 and still slaying, check us out http://jaja-rs.com/community/

#23 Adenina

Adenina

SHOOK

Posted 28 May 2018 - 5:44 AM

The amount of hypocrisy is astounding lol. Cries about alliances, has always been in one his entire cc's existence. Don't even bother trying to deny it, you guys had one with Tr when I was leading it lmao.

Allied with TR? We respected TR they were the only clan aside from FSK that would stop to clear crashers, and was willing to AC our fights during Poison crash war, and we never 2v1'd anyone, did we?  :huh:

Look how deep did you fall, kicked from your clan to be a JAJA fa, you're literally not even a member of JAJA, I was confused and thought you were a trial member but not event that  :$  All that time sucking downfall's **** seemed to work well for you

Edited by Adenina, 28 May 2018 - 8:01 AM.

raIa1f7.gif

LjigRh2.png

eNo5cdA.gif

YVfqWHM.gif

WfGO3en.png

17Ku6OX.png

There is nobody so irritating as somebody with more intelligence and more sense than we have

#24 EstherNightingale

EstherNightingale

Posted 28 May 2018 - 6:17 AM

no1 cares

MDTbMq6.png

Shrine to the best non biased RSC Mods keeping the community clean and safe from various individuals

#25 icehot41

icehot41

• RS Name:JaJa
  • Clan:JaJa
  • Team:JaJa

Posted 28 May 2018 - 6:37 AM

27 gdz everyday btw

mDxmlx8.png

#26 Kingg Gucci

Kingg Gucci

The King

• Rating: < -5 | -3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:K1nggGucci
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:V2R

Posted 28 May 2018 - 7:27 AM

Damn where’s dereks hairline??
149t7j6.gif. http://www.vr-rs.com/forums/

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖ ⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ..

#27 MangekyoWR

MangekyoWR

• Rating: < -5 | -2 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:INF/FSK/CT/JAJA
  • Team:EOP

Posted 28 May 2018 - 7:45 AM

Hahahaha, the clan killer DEREK

#28 Matty

Matty

POUND FOR POUND KING

Posted 28 May 2018 - 8:29 AM

might be a little crazy but hes right 

#29 Phuture Noize

Phuture Noize

Posted 28 May 2018 - 8:50 AM

imagine having to listen to this guy call lol

Slave clan stay together right turmoil +jaja

Didn't we clear you yesterday within 5 minutes and u were autisticly screeching in the edge bank 'Time to mass up' in stead of returning?

E09bl8Z.gif

#30 We1

We1

★★★★★

• Rating: < -5 | -2 | +5 >
  • Clan:Sovereign
  • Team:Alpha

Posted 28 May 2018 - 8:53 AM

cries about an alliance and is in one with rev, vr, ibilys open cc and ac and has always been in alliances throughout open cc existence<

lmao and yea derek I'm rly scared

:XD:

Edited by We1, 29 May 2018 - 12:00 AM.

raIa1f7.gif

Ylzfind.png

17Ku6OX.png

#31 Liquid Louis Lobster

Liquid Louis Lobster

Posted 28 May 2018 - 8:56 AM

imagine having to listen to this guy call lol

because he sounds so much better than your leaders lmfao. btw can you ask dylan why hes always on the computer?

Don't bait with Sigs - South you smell lol - Louis Lobster<p>
Your art skills are terrible

#32 waffle_fairy

waffle_fairy

waf

Posted 28 May 2018 - 9:52 AM

omg who let you out of your cage again

Im sure they are all terrified the mighty dk is coming for them gl clan world you will need it!

Edited by waffle_fairy , 28 May 2018 - 9:55 AM.

IT37dBZ.png

#33 Dox17

Dox17

Verified ✓

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • Team:Damage Inc.

Posted 28 May 2018 - 10:30 AM

sick vid looking forward to the next 1

9xMzqdN.gif

0sj0La8.gif

Original DI Join Date: March 4th, 2006, 12:51 PM | LccAhzq.png

Spoiler

#34 Fremennik

Fremennik

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

"im gonna kill u and ur not gonna survive"

Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our signature and avatar rules. If you need any help, feel free to contact me. Thanks, Magick.

#35 D J

D J

Posted 28 May 2018 - 11:36 AM

Lol...

#36 nayylmao

nayylmao

Posted 28 May 2018 - 12:32 PM

pretty cringe how ur open cc cries about us slumping u and then u wonder why we do it :thinking:

KvSIb38.gif

#37 ry0

ry0

• RS Name:ryo
  • Clan:DK/ infamous/

Posted 28 May 2018 - 1:28 PM

27 gdz everyday btw

yes in 1items lool

your clan won't gear up

even in ragg jaja

27 gdz everyday btw

i guess rev teleports hurting jaja bank ??

pretty cringe how ur open cc cries about us slumping u and then u wonder why we do it :thinking:

didnt your clan closed?? and u mass joined ct

"im gonna kill u and ur not gonna survive"

lol you're dreaming kid

your clan pull of jaja kids idk why dont u just change it to jaja??

#38 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Elysian Duck

Posted 28 May 2018 - 2:42 PM

Allied with TR? We respected TR they were the only clan aside from FSK that would stop to clear crashers, and was willing to AC our fights during Poison crash war, and we never 2v1'd anyone, did we?  :huh:

Look how deep did you fall, kicked from your clan to be a JAJA fa, you're literally not even a member of JAJA, I was confused and thought you were a trial member but not event that  :$  All that time sucking downfall's **** seemed to work well for you

Man...

Today Derek dropped some truth bombs. Clean your shirt though :#

pLiLWr2.png

5y3uOuI.png

4w3Bc9n.png

MA8JzzV.gif

Ppj1oVu.jpg

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#39 Crest227

Crest227

• RS Name:Crest227
  • Clan:Minty
  • Team:Fresh

Posted 28 May 2018 - 3:05 PM

You answered your own question lol....

Coming on my ts and repeatedly offering to ddos my enemies for me and kill the clans I want killed lol....If that isn't an alliance, no idea what is. I'd litterally send Ben to your ts to have you guys do my will lmao. You're actually a Crest227 minion, we both know it and you can sit here trying to put a brave face on, Haha! Jaja Fa! In reality you were sucking me off. 

Key word btw: Hypocrisy

I guess Crest had the last laugh after all. In a fight with Dfall he said something along the lines "How long till you leave 'The' "

It's not blind trust. In order to get the moderator rank, you need to show your loyalty to RSC by working for years as a CL, and you need to prove your trustworthiness in that time. Think of CD staff as a clan in and of itself: who do you think a moderator would be more loyal to, the clan they were in for a few weeks (or literally just joined), or the clan they worked hard in for years? To assume a moderator would throw all his hard work away just to impress his new buddies is absurd.

If you still are concerned, then use a proxy just like you would do if you visited a rival clan's board, but I and the entire admin staff are 100% confident our moderators do not and will not leak IPs.

#40 jamsgg

jamsgg

Posted 28 May 2018 - 4:03 PM

Looks like u smell like ass bro, my guy aint washed his hoody for months

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: