We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

PVP ELO System

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Blackinise

Blackinise

TT PRIDE BABY

Posted 28 May 2018 - 03:26 AM

j cup plz 

#42 bball

bball

Posted 29 May 2018 - 07:06 AM

It has always been so bizarre to me that there is no sort of competitive, ranked PvP in RuneScape. I know that we have a unique game here but every single game that's ever been relevant has some sort of way to play a matched game mode against other players. League, CSGO, Fortnite, WoW, Dota, Starcraft, Hearthstone, Overwatch all have a way to match up against players & see how you rank up against them. We don't have it here and it's always surprised me. It's always been up to the player base to organize it, which at best is an inefficient way of doing things. 

I don't really see how an arena that hosts max gear 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s, etc would affect wildy activity at all. This & the wilderness offer completely different opportunities for players and don't even appeal to the same demographic. If anything, it would be a safe environment for some fresh blood to get into PvP, which would certainly help the clanning scene as a whole.

Not that it matters because there is no chance it passes the poll either way.... 

Posted Image

Posted Image

#43 Ace

Ace

Posted 31 May 2018 - 03:36 PM

not sure how it's at all relevant to / for us

maybe, just maybe, they could spend their time making a Jagex Cup so we can rank ourselves... still waiting for the 2016 Jagex Cup

This. If you want to do anything for the multi clanning scene, then at the minimum you should bring back the Jagex Cup. 

Even if it has to be done like the last Jcup that was held period being player run with the specific threads setup and jmods occasionally popping in to reinforce those player's authority, we need another Jcup.

#44 Legendski

Legendski

From the Runescape School of 2004

• RS Name:Legendski
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:None

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:01 PM

Do people not remember bounter hunter when they took away the wildy?

Former member of Damage Incorporated, Runescape Dinasty and Zeonic Force
Retired from Runescape 2009

#45 Hoashu

Hoashu

Violent Resolution Since day one

Posted 28 June 2018 - 05:54 PM

I'll give this proposal a thumbs Down

J9ae7VO.jpg

#46 Mercy.

Mercy.

Posted 30 June 2018 - 09:13 PM

**** that man