Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-11-30 at 21:14. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
RS3

Few questions about skills from newbie

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 trayy1337

trayy1337

Posted 22 May 2018 - 3:54 PM

Hello everyone!

I have few questions about skills. I have hard decision what skill chooise to make money.

I have : 

37 miner

52 smithing

44 fishing

60 thieving

43 firemaking

25 prayer

As new player what skill use to make money? Many people told me do slayer. But how i can get any profits from slayer skill? I get some drop there or anything?

I am totally lost in this hehe.

Kind regards,

Trayy.

#2 Adrenalized

Adrenalized

Legion

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 22 May 2018 - 4:37 PM

First we must know if your a member or non member

sl5iCmh.png

#3 zybezisdead

zybezisdead

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 22 May 2018 - 5:28 PM

he has 60 thieving

trayy i imagine most people here have no clue how to make money as a noob player on rs3.  I recommend youtube.

Edited by zybezisdead, 22 May 2018 - 5:28 PM.

#4 spoonheb

spoonheb

Friendly Ghost

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 22 May 2018 - 6:06 PM

Mining is the most straightforward money maker. I'd recommend also getting some farming levels and doing herb runs when you can.

~It's too late if it burns when you pee

#5 trayy1337

trayy1337

Posted 23 May 2018 - 8:34 AM

Yes Sir i bought member.

On smithing i make money i bought ores on market and craft armors and sell this on market. But how work slayer skill? How people make on this money?

@spoonheb

Thank you for tip sir! I try do some herblore soon too :)

Kind regard,

Trayy.

Edited by trayy1337, 23 May 2018 - 8:36 AM.

#6 Arceus

Arceus

Dr. Pengy

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 26 May 2018 - 10:20 AM

Specifically with herblore you can increase your profits by making unf potions as well (combine the herbs with a vial of water).

Try getting 50 runecrafting through Runespan (which should only be a couple hours) and then take advantage of the Rune Goldberg daily to turn a profit. It can take a bit to get the hang of it but once you can afford (or make) some runes of most types you can generally come out positive every day.

You might also want to do some quests to increase your skill levels. They generally help to unlock useful things especially for lower level players. There are also a number of shops from which you can buy and resell stuff to other players via the Grand Exchange and make a profit - like runes, broad arrowheads, and so forth.

Hopefully those are some good ideas to get you started.

P.S. For Slayer generally you're gaining combat XP and sell the drops of monsters. It is not as beneficial until you get to the higher levels but it can be fun, make some change, and help to train a skill along with your combat levels.

Need any RS help? PM me in-game (PM *always* on!) or here and I'll do my best to either help out or point you in the right direction. Don't be shy!

#7 trayy1337

trayy1337

Posted 27 May 2018 - 3:07 AM

Specifically with herblore you can increase your profits by making unf potions as well (combine the herbs with a vial of water).

Try getting 50 runecrafting through Runespan (which should only be a couple hours) and then take advantage of the Rune Goldberg daily to turn a profit. It can take a bit to get the hang of it but once you can afford (or make) some runes of most types you can generally come out positive every day.

You might also want to do some quests to increase your skill levels. They generally help to unlock useful things especially for lower level players. There are also a number of shops from which you can buy and resell stuff to other players via the Grand Exchange and make a profit - like runes, broad arrowheads, and so forth.

Hopefully those are some good ideas to get you started.

P.S. For Slayer generally you're gaining combat XP and sell the drops of monsters. It is not as beneficial until you get to the higher levels but it can be fun, make some change, and help to train a skill along with your combat levels.

Thank you for this answer!

I will try level runecrafting soon. I love to test all ways to generate some cash ^^

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: