Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-11-30 at 21:14. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
RS3

Question about Rubber blackjack!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 trayy1337

trayy1337

Posted 20 May 2018 - 3:14 PM

Hello everyone! It's my first post on this forum so nice to meet you all!

I have problem with obtaining Rubber blackjack item.

When im talking with Advanced Pickpocketing Trainer he say to me:

I teach ''agressive pickpocketing''. You need to be be'er equipped before i can 'elp her - git yerself a blackjack.

But he didn't give me this item. Also i can't buy this item from Dodgy Derek. Any idea how i can get this?

I am really fresh player im playing this game for one week so if i forgot abotu something please - let me know.

Kind regard,

Trayy.

#2 Arceus

Arceus

Dr. Pengy

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 20 May 2018 - 7:38 PM

Have you completed the appropriate part of The Feud quest? It's required before you can buy and use it.

Need any RS help? PM me in-game (PM *always* on!) or here and I'll do my best to either help out or point you in the right direction. Don't be shy!

#3 trayy1337

trayy1337

Posted 21 May 2018 - 8:21 AM

Hello! Thank you for answer sir!

I didn't completed this quest because i can't take this quest (accept) from quest list. But i will read/search about this thank you!

#4 Arceus

Arceus

Dr. Pengy

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 26 May 2018 - 10:23 AM

Do you have 30 Thieving? Make sure you have the requirement first or I'm not sure if you'll be able to start it.

Need any RS help? PM me in-game (PM *always* on!) or here and I'll do my best to either help out or point you in the right direction. Don't be shy!

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: