Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-12-01 at 01:14. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
Answered

Recommended stats/levels for monkey madness (RS3)?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheMacNerd

TheMacNerd

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 08 May 2018 - 1:37 PM

Hi,

I just finished the Grand Tree quest on runescape last night (was combat level 35, now combat level 39), and I know that the quest monkey madness is a difficult quest. ( still have yet to complete the dragon slayer quest. I already know that i should range or mage the jungle demon with the best things that I can afford. What reccomended stats should I have to defeat the jungle demon?

#2 Arceus

Arceus

Dr. Pengy

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 08 May 2018 - 1:44 PM

It shouldn't be that hard to take down, especially if you can manage training prayer up a bit, via quests or other methods. With those you can pray magic against it and with a full inventory of food, it shouldn't be too bad, perhaps even near your currently level. Maybe give Dragon Slayer a shot though and see how that goes? It should be similar with a little more HP.

P.S. Moved over to Questions.

Need any RS help? PM me in-game (PM *always* on!) or here and I'll do my best to either help out or point you in the right direction. Don't be shy!

#3 Gintoki

Gintoki

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bentoki
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Afrobros
  • Team:zchat

Posted 08 May 2018 - 9:18 PM

If it's your first try then I wouldn't be doing the quest on lower than 43 prayer, stats don't reallly matter that much given that you get helped with any combat that you need to do.

xD4B8ER.png

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: