We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
Answered

Recommended stats/levels for monkey madness (RS3)?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheMacNerd

TheMacNerd

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 08 May 2018 - 1:37 PM

Hi,

I just finished the Grand Tree quest on runescape last night (was combat level 35, now combat level 39), and I know that the quest monkey madness is a difficult quest. ( still have yet to complete the dragon slayer quest. I already know that i should range or mage the jungle demon with the best things that I can afford. What reccomended stats should I have to defeat the jungle demon?

#2 Arceus

Arceus

Dr. Pengy

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 08 May 2018 - 1:44 PM

It shouldn't be that hard to take down, especially if you can manage training prayer up a bit, via quests or other methods. With those you can pray magic against it and with a full inventory of food, it shouldn't be too bad, perhaps even near your currently level. Maybe give Dragon Slayer a shot though and see how that goes? It should be similar with a little more HP.

P.S. Moved over to Questions.

Need any RS help? PM me in-game (PM *always* on!) or here and I'll do my best to either help out or point you in the right direction. Don't be shy!

#3 Gintoki

Gintoki

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bentoki
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Afrobros
  • Team:zchat

Posted 08 May 2018 - 9:18 PM

If it's your first try then I wouldn't be doing the quest on lower than 43 prayer, stats don't reallly matter that much given that you get helped with any combat that you need to do.

xD4B8ER.png

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: