Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-12-02 at 12:24. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Strongest Comeback

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 pureknightxs

pureknightxs

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:pureknightxs
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:hhyh

Posted 07 May 2018 - 4:17 PM

Id say RoT recovering from the DI v RoT crash war. RoT were crippled, they went from being able to pull 70-80 to pulling 30 and fighting clans like New Bloods. Then they started the 09 summer of terror campaign and by the end of summer they were #1 p2p and closed Di. Pretty amazing considering how low they were 

but Solace were #1 at the time

Solace was never, at any time pre-EoC, the #1 clan

I do agree though with the general consensus that their comeback was remarkable - from being on death's doorstep as a mid-sized clan to climbing the rankings and beating VR uncapped despite starting with 50 less.. Speaks for itself

Eh, I’ll agree to disagree with you Jack. They competed with RSD/VR towards the end of pre-eoc with less numbers and actually won because they had far superior quality to those mentioned. Hence the reason I named them #1 even if it was for a short period.

Guess we do!

I just don't recall Solace ever beating RSD in an uncapped Wilderness fight, fair to say they were better than DF, TT & VR in 2012 though

RSD wasn't competitive towards the end of 2012 to be fair. It was between Sol and VR and with all the RoT members in Sol they were excellent - encapsulated by them beating VR down 50

#82 jamsgg

jamsgg

Posted 08 May 2018 - 5:28 AM

In recent years rev for sure! We got tired of bullying them into near extinction with 10 man spider trips etc, This became boring & kinda felt bad because scaper and nacho used to be jaja so we off'd for old times sake :)

We decided to take on our allies (at the time) for bigger competition. Of course this didn't last long ct went into hiding refusing to fight. We gave rev a chance to rebuild and at the same time they gave us action whenever we wanted it.

While rev has been on the winning side for awhile they grew bigger and more competition than ct(because of our aid). Single spell fights grew boring (no one would crash) the wilderness was basically dead. So we decided to switch back to stop things going stale and give us more action. Now ct gives us fights whenever we want it:hi:

We don't have any allegiances we don't give a **** about any of you. We secure our self action no matter what, we're the puppet masters in your crashwar. We decide whos winning FACT. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by jamsgg, 08 May 2018 - 9:04 AM.

#83 Whalemuffin

Whalemuffin

Still I Rise

Posted 09 May 2018 - 4:55 PM

I do agree though with the general consensus that their comeback was remarkable - from being on death's doorstep as a mid-sized clan to climbing the rankings and beating VR uncapped despite starting with 50 less.. Speaks for itself

#1 in terms of quality  :)
Eh, I’ll agree to disagree with you Jack. They competed with RSD/VR towards the end of pre-eoc with less numbers and actually won because they had far superior quality to those mentioned. Hence the reason I named them #1 even if it was for a short period.

Solace were good but to say they were far superior to rsd is a good joke. But then again the fact you would put rsd and vr on the same pedestal pretty much confirms you haven't got a clue

N7BONGF.png

#84 Elijah-

Elijah-

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Playdead
  • Team:Sanity

Posted 09 May 2018 - 5:14 PM

#1 in terms of quality  :)

Solace were good but to say they were far superior to rsd is a good joke. But then again the fact you would put rsd and vr on the same pedestal pretty much confirms you haven't got a clue
I mean to be fair towards the end of pre-eoc VR pulled 70+ daily while RSD hovered closer to 50-60. By all means RSD has superior quality when it came to VR but it was much closer between Solace and RSD. You can’t deny Solace’s quality before closure was at the top with RSD trailing. I will admit if you were talking one year before pre-eoc, RSD were at the top in every category.

UOfkVSR.gif

cKI2coN.gif

#85 3mm2

3mm2
  • Rating: < -5 | -2 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Jaja

Posted 11 May 2018 - 5:38 AM

Dk closing the (ia) alliance back at 09 when tt and ph and Alot of more slaves clan teamed against dk and got slapped rip the alliance

THIS ACCOUNT IS FROM THE 2011 DATABASE LEAK, VR/DK MEMBERS ARE USING OLD ACCOUNTS TO BUMP/**** POST. PLEASE BAN THIS AND OTHER ACCOUNTS ON THEIR TOPICS THANKS. #

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: