We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Strongest Comeback

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#41 Kap_Jr

Kap_Jr

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:20 PM

wouldn’t call merging with 2 clans and holding hands with jaja a comeback, just a way for cutthroat to get some confidence until their members start jumping ship again.

Having 30 ex-af/vr join you when u ranked bosha was totally not the exact same thing ur being salty about rn. Or when 15 sv joined u all at once last year. 

You guys must be the biggest hypocrites in the entire clan world, the only difference between CT and Rev is that CT never stopped fighting. 

I know you love your e-thug image on RSC, so you'll have posted this regardless of the validity in the point, count the AF members, i openly invite you Lol.

Also a group of my friends joining isn't really the same as 2 entire clans dying and going into your clan, hint why you've had like 35 trials/apps all at once, if you choose to debate this i guess that's up to you. 

You think that I think I'm an e-thug....? I'm like the whitest kid in CT lmfao. 

I just don't understand how this is flame, if a clan closed tomorrow and the members saw rev as being the clan they wanted to join you would gladly accept them. You did it with SV, you did it with AF, and you tried to do it with the infliction kids when rendual joined rev (big shocker that one didn't work out). 

I have a serious question though, are we even in a crash war anymore? You don't crash us, you don't hit us back in the wildy when we find you, and when you do hit us it lasts for about 20 seconds before you're running away and any kills you got are off set by your own members dying as you try to run. 

A small group of SV joined and got swept pretty quickly, there's probably 4 remaining. AF members the ones that are Rev filtered in over time, most are clanless or in that PPK, but anyway, sure if people want to join they could app, not all would get accepted irrelevant to what you think.

Also being an e-thug has no correlation on your skin colour, its the image you put out online. 

& It'd be ironic now for you to say that about the crashwar as for months you did nothing, absolutely nothing outside AEST for at least 3 months. Since you've gained brief momentum from 2 clans closing and gained some more consistent useful numbers you think you're in the position to start questioning whether there is a crashwar Lol. Like please man the irony to that is unbelievable.

Now you've also gained Jaja to add onto the 2 clans that closed into you, you're quick to point out that you're running, the show (Lol?) When in reality why would we put ourselves in stupid positions so you can try 2 v 1 or even 3 v 1 us, that'd be silly.  :thumbsup:

http://forums.zybez....ain-ft-unkjaja/

http://forums.zybez....nt-3-hour-pkri/

These were both nearly 2 months ago. Your claims about us not fighting are bs, we never stopped fighting and we never would.

The SV didn't "get swept" they left. You tried to merge infliction into your clan and it didn't work, and don't try to say you didn't I have the audio. 

Man this crap you're doing now is just boring, don't want to get 2v1'd? Fine just fight until another clan comes, that's what we always did, it cannot possibly look worse than running away from 5 CT without even hitting back while stragglers get frozen and die. If your goal is to bore us to death then I guess you're making some progress lmfao. 

Cutthroat Advisor | Seals Member | ​​​​Retired Single Pker | Ex-Flamingos/Wolves/Talibans

aVs2WyJ.gif

YoABqI4.gif

#42 Kingg Gucci

Kingg Gucci

The King

• RS Name:K1nggGucci
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:V2R

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:24 PM

Rots come back from the grave
149t7j6.gif. http://www.vr-rs.com/forums/

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖ ⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ..

#43 Bosha

Bosha

Mammoth

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:34 PM

wouldn’t call merging with 2 clans and holding hands with jaja a comeback, just a way for cutthroat to get some confidence until their members start jumping ship again.

Having 30 ex-af/vr join you when u ranked bosha was totally not the exact same thing ur being salty about rn. Or when 15 sv joined u all at once last year. 

You guys must be the biggest hypocrites in the entire clan world, the only difference between CT and Rev is that CT never stopped fighting. 

I know you love your e-thug image on RSC, so you'll have posted this regardless of the validity in the point, count the AF members, i openly invite you Lol.

Also a group of my friends joining isn't really the same as 2 entire clans dying and going into your clan, hint why you've had like 35 trials/apps all at once, if you choose to debate this i guess that's up to you. 

I just don't understand how this is flame, if a clan closed tomorrow and the members saw rev as being the clan they wanted to join you would gladly accept them. You did it with SV, you did it with AF, and you tried to do it with the infliction kids when rendual joined rev (big shocker that one didn't work out). 

I have a serious question though, are we even in a crash war anymore? You don't crash us, you don't hit us back in the wildy when we find you, and when you do hit us it lasts for about 20 seconds before you're running away and any kills you got are off set by your own members dying as you try to run. 

A small group of SV joined and got swept pretty quickly, there's probably 4 remaining. AF members the ones that are Rev filtered in over time, most are clanless or in that PPK, but anyway, sure if people want to join they could app, not all would get accepted irrelevant to what you think.

Also being an e-thug has no correlation on your skin colour, its the image you put out online. 

& It'd be ironic now for you to say that about the crashwar as for months you did nothing, absolutely nothing outside AEST for at least 3 months. Since you've gained brief momentum from 2 clans closing and gained some more consistent useful numbers you think you're in the position to start questioning whether there is a crashwar Lol. Like please man the irony to that is unbelievable.

Now you've also gained Jaja to add onto the 2 clans that closed into you, you're quick to point out that you're running, the show (Lol?) When in reality why would we put ourselves in stupid positions so you can try 2 v 1 or even 3 v 1 us, that'd be silly.  :thumbsup:

These were both nearly 2 months ago. Your claims about us not fighting are bs, we never stopped fighting and we never would.

The SV didn't "get swept" they left. You tried to merge infliction into your clan and it didn't work, and don't try to say you didn't I have the audio. 

Man this crap you're doing now is just boring, don't want to get 2v1'd? Fine just fight until another clan comes, that's what we always did, it cannot possibly look worse than running away from 5 CT without even hitting back while stragglers get frozen and die. If your goal is to bore us to death then I guess you're making some progress lmfao. 

We're still down for this beloved CLW fight that could happen now you can pull 50+, any rules, times, rounds.

What did you achieve before the influx of applications? You'd have 20-25, sometimes 30-35+ if prep'd or the right time, to fight back for 5-10 minutes before running/teleing (that didn't bode well with your members trust me), without this boost in activity/apps you'd be in the same position still doing set timed PKS in Aest & not fighting back at all because you just didn't have the numbers. 

I'm glad two big groups went into CT (honestly am) means some higher opt'd fights and some fresh action. As i mentioned above we now have the perfect opportunity to do this CLW fight too, at high opts. (take a few weeks to train your new people, i'll wait if you'll finally accept).

Posted Image

#44 George

George

Gkef

• Clan:Reign of Terror

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:38 PM

RoT is the only clan to twice come back from the dead to reach #1

#45 AizenTank

AizenTank

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:39 PM

We're still down for this beloved CLW fight that could happen now you can pull 50+, any rules, times, rounds.

What did you achieve before the influx of applications? You'd have 20-25, sometimes 30-35+ if prep'd or the right time, to fight back for 5-10 minutes before running/teleing (that didn't bode well with your members trust me), without this boost in activity/apps you'd be in the same position still doing set timed PKS in Aest & not fighting back at all because you just didn't have the numbers. 

I'm glad two big groups went into CT (honestly am) means some higher opt'd fights and some fresh action. As i mentioned above we now have the perfect opportunity to do this CLW fight too, at high opts. (take a few weeks to train your new people, i'll wait if you'll finally accept).

I prefer wilderness fight but ur clan revenant is nh in any kind of fights.

WreRiVp.png

gGyIdaa.gif

#46 Matty

Matty

POUND FOR POUND KING

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:47 PM

Ct seem to be on deaths door every other week and some how christy manages to convince pay people to aid them and bring them back to life. If that isn't the greatest comeback idk what is.

#47 Kap_Jr

Kap_Jr

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:50 PM

We had consistent 40's before the influx and now we have consistent mid 50's. Preps before was about 50 and now I'm not even sure cuz we haven't had a prep yet, I know we peaked at 52 at 8 am est the other day fighting CL and Fools so I assume we could hit 70s at a normal human time. 

Idk why you're saying this **** about high opt fights and fresh action, you don't seem like you're gonna fight us at all until you can have clans to crash us again. 

Finally, we are a wilderness clan, we do CWA for extra action and quality building. I have no intention of settling a wilderness beef that has gone for over a year now in clan wars. You can either step up and fight us in the wilderness or you can let us continue to mandate your pk trips. Not fighting rev in clan wars doesn't hurt us at all, having every pk trip mandated by CT hurts you a lot.

You have had your chance three times now to have CWA with us, last year in the CJ, this year in the CJ, and last year when Christy made a public challenge topic offering 3 rounds of KO and 2 run ins. You declined all three times. J cup will likely be your next chance, don't miss out.

Cutthroat Advisor | Seals Member | ​​​​Retired Single Pker | Ex-Flamingos/Wolves/Talibans

aVs2WyJ.gif

YoABqI4.gif

#48 nayylmao

nayylmao

Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:09 PM

Ct seem to be on deaths door every other week and some how christy manages to convince pay people to aid them and bring them back to life. If that isn't the greatest comeback idk what is.

shouldnt u be busy scamming member elys because ranks annoy u lmfao

Edited by nayylmao, 25 April 2018 - 01:09 PM.

KvSIb38.gif

#49 Pidgeys

Pidgeys

Posted 25 April 2018 - 01:13 PM

LMAO

#50 Grabbin

Grabbin

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:04 PM

it cannot possibly look worse than running away from 5 CT without even hitting back while stragglers get frozen and die. 

Yeah, I guess you could run from one rev member, right?

8uEv90D.gif

liheDdN.png

#51 nayylmao

nayylmao

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:25 PM

it cannot possibly look worse than running away from 5 CT without even hitting back while stragglers get frozen and die. 

8uEv90D.gif

so you're posting old stuff? How about getting crashed for one day and then aplogizing on irc because you couldn't handle the heat :'((((

Edited by nayylmao, 25 April 2018 - 02:25 PM.

KvSIb38.gif

#52 Kap_Jr

Kap_Jr

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:54 PM

8uEv90D.gif

How is this relevant to us mandating your pk trips right now today on april 25th?

aVs2WyJ.gif

YoABqI4.gif

#53 Matty

Matty

POUND FOR POUND KING

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 25 April 2018 - 03:27 PM

LMAO

LMAO! money in the bank 

#54 Bosha

Bosha

Mammoth

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:15 PM

We had consistent 40's before the influx and now we have consistent mid 50's. Preps before was about 50 and now I'm not even sure cuz we haven't had a prep yet, I know we peaked at 52 at 8 am est the other day fighting CL and Fools so I assume we could hit 70s at a normal human time. 

Idk why you're saying this **** about high opt fights and fresh action, you don't seem like you're gonna fight us at all until you can have clans to crash us again. 

Finally, we are a wilderness clan, we do CWA for extra action and quality building. I have no intention of settling a wilderness beef that has gone for over a year now in clan wars. You can either step up and fight us in the wilderness or you can let us continue to mandate your pk trips. Not fighting rev in clan wars doesn't hurt us at all, having every pk trip mandated by CT hurts you a lot.

You have had your chance three times now to have CWA with us, last year in the CJ, this year in the CJ, and last year when Christy made a public challenge topic offering 3 rounds of KO and 2 run ins. You declined all three times. J cup will likely be your next chance, don't miss out.

Man you're too ironic Lol.

Avoiding CWA's don't make me laugh.

You were avoiding fights both wild & clw for the last 6 months unless you had an AEST prep or aid from PD/Randoms, don't think you can just big up the confidence view now you've gained 2 clans members Lol.

& the CLW point LMFAO i can't believe you're that cringe you're going to lie to the entire RSC viewbase, that we didn't ask every official you had day in day out for fights in CLW; any rules, yet christy blocked everyone out of frustration/avoiding the fight. Although i'm not surprised though when Team alpha beat CT the first time (when it had 5 Rev members) she had a hissy fit and left a round early, which was amazing to say the least.

Yet here we are with excuses (as always) you can't lie in a FT100 or a FT50 or even a KO, so lets get it set whatever time, date and rounds.

Edited by Bosha, 25 April 2018 - 04:16 PM.

Posted Image

#55 Kap_Jr

Kap_Jr

Posted 25 April 2018 - 04:49 PM

Man you're too ironic Lol.

Avoiding CWA's don't make me laugh.

You were avoiding fights both wild & clw for the last 6 months unless you had an AEST prep or aid from PD/Randoms, don't think you can just big up the confidence view now you've gained 2 clans members Lol.

& the CLW point LMFAO i can't believe you're that cringe you're going to lie to the entire RSC viewbase, that we didn't ask every official you had day in day out for fights in CLW; any rules, yet christy blocked everyone out of frustration/avoiding the fight. Although i'm not surprised though when Team alpha beat CT the first time (when it had 5 Rev members) she had a hissy fit and left a round early, which was amazing to say the least.

Yet here we are with excuses (as always) you can't lie in a FT100 or a FT50 or even a KO, so lets get it set whatever time, date and rounds.

http://forums.zybez....s-out-revenant/

You declined this.

Everything else I have to say about clan wars I said in my last post. If you want to fight us you know where we are, if you want to continue to have your pk trips mandated then keep doing what you're doing. As of right now it would seem that you no longer crash us and run on sight so I guess we win.

aVs2WyJ.gif

YoABqI4.gif

#56 oWub

oWub

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:27 PM

your clan is dog****. your clan knows it, you know it. everyone on this website knows it. the past 2 days should give you plenty of evidence to prove the quality of your clan. we've proved we are better than you in the wilderness at the end of 2017/beginning of 2018. luckily, christy convinced a pvm clan and a useless pk clan to mass join cutthroat to give them numbers/confidence. once your members realize what this has done to your quality, the mass leaving will start. the unk members will keep spying on ct, trying to save their rs ego after what joining ct has done to it. then the pvmers will realize they wasted their time trying to revive ct and blame colton for it. they will leave ct and not go back to pvming in evo. evo will close. your core will notice the decline in your numbers and become less active around rs/ts/forums. then your leadership will not realize how this all has affected your clan and you will go out with the same confidence and you will be put in your place. then more members will be sick of being controlled by anime freaks and start finding something else to do. then ct, will be back in the AEST timezone bullying smaller clans no one cares about. the slow members that haven't left yet, will get tired of staying up late/waking up early to pk in aest for action. the cycle will start again, your leadership will look for smaller clans to bully and eventually convince them to join ct. revenant is obviously the better clan, in terms of leadership and quality. so instead of waiting for all the things i said above to happen, get your leader to do a cwa fight against revenant and we won't have to argue about bs on zybez. 

r                           

a              

d              

i

c          

a

L

make clanning great again

srSjoUg.png

#57 BrahBruhBrahBruh

BrahBruhBrahBruh

Do my eyes deceive meh?

• Clan:Revenant
  • Team:Arf

Posted 25 April 2018 - 05:40 PM

vr/eos/jaja come to mind

6woKVVH.gif

8ddcafeca4a7c9e4a1dd05a184288556.gif

Valhalla - #1 Rune Pure/Tank Clan 2007-2015

#58 Kap_Jr

Kap_Jr

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:04 PM

your clan is dog****. your clan knows it, you know it. everyone on this website knows it. the past 2 days should give you plenty of evidence to prove the quality of your clan. we've proved we are better than you in the wilderness at the end of 2017/beginning of 2018. luckily, christy convinced a pvm clan and a useless pk clan to mass join cutthroat to give them numbers/confidence. once your members realize what this has done to your quality, the mass leaving will start. the unk members will keep spying on ct, trying to save their rs ego after what joining ct has done to it. then the pvmers will realize they wasted their time trying to revive ct and blame colton for it. they will leave ct and not go back to pvming in evo. evo will close. your core will notice the decline in your numbers and become less active around rs/ts/forums. then your leadership will not realize how this all has affected your clan and you will go out with the same confidence and you will be put in your place. then more members will be sick of being controlled by anime freaks and start finding something else to do. then ct, will be back in the AEST timezone bullying smaller clans no one cares about. the slow members that haven't left yet, will get tired of staying up late/waking up early to pk in aest for action. the cycle will start again, your leadership will look for smaller clans to bully and eventually convince them to join ct. revenant is obviously the better clan, in terms of leadership and quality. so instead of waiting for all the things i said above to happen, get your leader to do a cwa fight against revenant and we won't have to argue about bs on zybez. 

Legit didn't read. 

aVs2WyJ.gif

YoABqI4.gif

#59 Literallydontcare

Literallydontcare

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:32 PM

finally cracked you : )

#60 Quarry

Quarry

Posted 25 April 2018 - 09:19 PM

Nice essay lmfao didn’t read we haven’t even fought yet and ur already broken

0sj0La8.gif

2EfcO2u.gifRdotfTB.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: