We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Strongest Comeback

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#21 Venenatis

Venenatis

Order of the White Lotus

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:36 PM

• RSD v Corruption J-Cup 2010
  • RoT v DF - J-Cup 2015

Edited by Venenatis, 24 April 2018 - 02:37 PM.

#22 GlGGS

GlGGS

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

51x0Ma4.gif

0sj0La8.gif

UnYQJFs.gif

#23 Alltra

Alltra

Posted 24 April 2018 - 04:07 PM

dk wins again lol

Leader of The Kings

Leader of Divine Kings

Warlord of Violent Resolution

Killer of Pure Hatred & Poison

#24 Crimzen

Crimzen

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:29 PM

Yeah eos pretty much killed us lol still not sure how we survived that crash war and flourished to #1 afterwards. we were still able to get action and we legitimately enjoyed CWA (and not in a 'we have to because we have no other choice' type of way) so while it hurt us it wasn't hard to wait them out until they got bored and then rebuild numbers. Being able to consistently beat clans in CWRI's while being outnumbered in pretty much every fight kept spirits up in the mean time

Going through my old videos for this post was nostalgic and fun ngl

examples: winning a 50v50 melee/binds in the CJT despite only pulling 45 lol

And here's us when we finally got back to full strength and beat eos. Lucas gave a fiery speech and it felt good to beat them

Edited by Crimzen, 24 April 2018 - 05:49 PM.

Posted Image

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/9272/crimzenmotm.png [Image blocked; please upload it at an approved host.]

Posted Image

Posted Image

RIP Solace | Solace since July 31st, 2010 - the end | Proud to have ridden the Blue Bus

University of Alabama class of 2015

www.solace-rs.com #solace

#25 Ace

Ace

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:37 PM

Rev vs CT has been crazy, there's been throws all around. Neither clan has really been able to shut down the other and keep them down. One of Rev's rebuilds was pretty impressive, I still remember thinking there no signs of life there at all. 

#26 Fremennik

Fremennik

Posted 24 April 2018 - 06:46 PM

Yeah eos pretty much killed us lol still not sure how we survived that crash war and flourished to #1 afterwards. we were still able to get action and we legitimately enjoyed CWA (and not in a 'we have to because we have no other choice' type of way) so while it hurt us it wasn't hard to wait them out until they got bored and then rebuild numbers. Being able to consistently beat clans in CWRI's while being outnumbered in pretty much every fight kept spirits up in the mean time

Going through my old videos for this post was nostalgic and fun ngl

examples: winning a 50v50 melee/binds in the CJT despite only pulling 45 lol

And here's us when we finally got back to full strength and beat eos. Lucas gave a fiery speech and it felt good to beat them

Good to hear man love the old vids

Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our signature and avatar rules. If you need any help, feel free to contact me. Thanks, Magick.

#27 Nick

Nick

• RS Name:EPA
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Renegades
  • Team:Seals

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:04 PM

when downfall came back from being down 0-2 to defeat rot 3-2

probably the peak of my clanning career if i'm honest

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28 darklord1848

darklord1848

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:39 PM

Any AEST based clan that can pull 40+ in GMT/EST. 

EOS fighting multiple clans in crash wars and gaining members while doing so

VR when AF mass joined them for those few months. 

75% of clans when Bounty Hunter came out in 2008(?) 

"Power is always dangerous, it attracts the worst and corrupts the best, I never asked for power, power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up"

#29 Jake

Jake

• RS Name:Blaedr
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:North Korea

Posted 24 April 2018 - 07:54 PM

Any clan who has closed and then reopened has done pretty well e.g DI/ROT in modern times. Some of the new clans who have opened in OSRS are pretty impressive

#30 Ditii

Ditii

• RS Name:Diti
  • Clan:Playdead
  • Team:Seals

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:12 PM

cavs in game 5 in 2016

Join Playdead's Discord:

Posted Image

#31 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

• Clan:Terror

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:40 PM

Solace came back from the dead to be one of the most influential clans in 2012. I thought Genesis did pretty well recovering too.

VR was non-existant until DI/DF revived them too. I was surprised, mostly at how delusional they were to believe they came back on their own.

Reign of Terror

53BYxRx.png wE3ljd3.png HpSOmbx.png 5xsyE2K.png

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#32 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:43 PM

but Solace were #1 at the time

Solace was never, at any time pre-EoC, the #1 clan

I do agree though with the general consensus that their comeback was remarkable - from being on death's doorstep as a mid-sized clan to climbing the rankings and beating VR uncapped despite starting with 50 less.. Speaks for itself

Eh, I’ll agree to disagree with you Jack. They competed with RSD/VR towards the end of pre-eoc with less numbers and actually won because they had far superior quality to those mentioned. Hence the reason I named them #1 even if it was for a short period.

Guess we do!

I just don't recall Solace ever beating RSD in an uncapped Wilderness fight, fair to say they were better than DF, TT & VR in 2012 though

Edited by Jack, 24 April 2018 - 08:43 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

#33 jeffreyp

jeffreyp

• RS Name:mph
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Rot

Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:19 PM

Not including comebacks in cwa era, I would say Solace's comeback then VR's comeback after getting out of the crash war with RoT

mMknUZz.gif
rMxqzZr.gif
Reign of Terror
53BYxRx.pngwE3ljd3.png      HpSOmbx.png     5xsyE2K.png

#34 Buhdurs

Buhdurs

Salaam Alaykum

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:08 PM

rot after getting closed to be the #1 clan for so long

eos as well never see someone against them and able to keep going

aX2aW0B.png

#35 ry0

ry0

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:16 PM

Dk against rot :)

#36 Fremennik

Fremennik

Posted 25 April 2018 - 06:46 AM

cavs in game 5 in 2016

U AINT WRONG THERE 

Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our signature and avatar rules. If you need any help, feel free to contact me. Thanks, Magick.

#37 Bosha

Bosha

Mammoth

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:00 AM

wouldn’t call merging with 2 clans and holding hands with jaja a comeback, just a way for cutthroat to get some confidence until their members start jumping ship again.

Having 30 ex-af/vr join you when u ranked bosha was totally not the exact same thing ur being salty about rn. Or when 15 sv joined u all at once last year. 

You guys must be the biggest hypocrites in the entire clan world, the only difference between CT and Rev is that CT never stopped fighting. 

I know you love your e-thug image on RSC, so you'll have posted this regardless of the validity in the point, count the AF members, i openly invite you Lol.

Also a group of my friends joining isn't really the same as 2 entire clans dying and going into your clan, hint why you've had like 35 trials/apps all at once, if you choose to debate this i guess that's up to you. 

Edited by Bosha, 25 April 2018 - 11:06 AM.

Posted Image

#38 Kap_Jr

Kap_Jr

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:40 AM

wouldn’t call merging with 2 clans and holding hands with jaja a comeback, just a way for cutthroat to get some confidence until their members start jumping ship again.

Having 30 ex-af/vr join you when u ranked bosha was totally not the exact same thing ur being salty about rn. Or when 15 sv joined u all at once last year. 

You guys must be the biggest hypocrites in the entire clan world, the only difference between CT and Rev is that CT never stopped fighting. 

I know you love your e-thug image on RSC, so you'll have posted this regardless of the validity in the point, count the AF members, i openly invite you Lol.

Also a group of my friends joining isn't really the same as 2 entire clans dying and going into your clan, hint why you've had like 35 trials/apps all at once, if you choose to debate this i guess that's up to you. 

You think that I think I'm an e-thug....? I'm like the whitest kid in CT lmfao. 

I just don't understand how this is flame, if a clan closed tomorrow and the members saw rev as being the clan they wanted to join you would gladly accept them. You did it with SV, you did it with AF, and you tried to do it with the infliction kids when rendual joined rev (big shocker that one didn't work out). 

I have a serious question though, are we even in a crash war anymore? You don't crash us, you don't hit us back in the wildy when we find you, and when you do hit us it lasts for about 20 seconds before you're running away and any kills you got are off set by your own members dying as you try to run. 

Cutthroat Advisor | Seals Member | ​​​​Retired Single Pker | Ex-Flamingos/Wolves/Talibans

aVs2WyJ.gif

YoABqI4.gif

#39 Bosha

Bosha

Mammoth

Posted 25 April 2018 - 11:57 AM

I just don't understand how this is flame, if a clan closed tomorrow and the members saw rev as being the clan they wanted to join you would gladly accept them. You did it with SV, you did it with AF, and you tried to do it with the infliction kids when rendual joined rev (big shocker that one didn't work out). 

I have a serious question though, are we even in a crash war anymore? You don't crash us, you don't hit us back in the wildy when we find you, and when you do hit us it lasts for about 20 seconds before you're running away and any kills you got are off set by your own members dying as you try to run. 

A small group of SV joined and got swept pretty quickly, there's probably 4 remaining. AF members the ones that are Rev filtered in over time, most are clanless or in that PPK, but anyway, sure if people want to join they could app, not all would get accepted irrelevant to what you think.

Also being an e-thug has no correlation on your skin colour, its the image you put out online. 

& It'd be ironic now for you to say that about the crashwar as for months you did nothing, absolutely nothing outside AEST for at least 3 months. Since you've gained brief momentum from 2 clans closing and gained some more consistent useful numbers you think you're in the position to start questioning whether there is a crashwar Lol. Like please man the irony to that is unbelievable.

Now you've also gained Jaja to add onto the 2 clans that closed into you, you're quick to point out that you're running, the show (Lol?) When in reality why would we put ourselves in stupid positions so you can try 2 v 1 or even 3 v 1 us, that'd be silly.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Bosha, 25 April 2018 - 11:58 AM.

Posted Image

#40 yo it me dude lol

yo it me dude lol

Revenant

• RS Name:lol
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Revenant

Posted 25 April 2018 - 12:16 PM

First of all no one "mass joined" us, accepting maybe 10 people from a dead clan isn't considered a mass join. You on the other hand have 35 (if not more) combined mass joined trial members from 2 different clans, and the only reason it's 35 is because you know we had spies in both of those clans. It's to bad enough you accepted our spies in anyways, as for "attempting" to mass recruit Infliction? lol Infliction has been dead for years now and if I remember right the last clan Infliction mass joined was CT lol.

CT mass joins; Infliction, Infamous, Ruin, Unks, Evo

and that's just from me realizing who mass joined you when I came back to RS in late 2016, I can only imagine who mass joined you through the beginning of your opening in 2015, and at the beginning of 2016.

ot: I think Solace's comeback in that EoS crash war pre-eoc was quite remarkable tbh.

Edited by yo it me dude lol, 25 April 2018 - 12:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: