We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Strongest Comeback

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#1 Fremennik

Fremennik

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:06 AM

In your history of clanning, what is the strongest comeback you've ever seen a clan make? From knocking on deaths door of closure, to actually being closed and reviving, in your opinion what clan has had the strongest comeback to date? Give a time period with the clan for newer clanners 

I'd have to say some of the stronger comebacks i've seen has been in the Rev vs CT beef as both got slumped and both seemed to be pulling more then ever before

Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our signature and avatar rules. If you need any help, feel free to contact me. Thanks, Magick.

#2 xMike

xMike

Never Stop Smiling

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:31 AM

I think the best that I've seen is probably Solace. EoS were wrecking them until they decided to let off for some reason. Solace rebuilt very well with that opportunity. 

(Y)

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3 despeers

despeers

• RS Status:Free
  • Clan:Jaja
  • Team:Tr/SE/EoP

Posted 24 April 2018 - 10:34 AM

Vr during the  vr/eos vs solace/ph/df crashwar

its like eos and vr gained members from beefing l0l and slump when they dont got any

4f8p9pw.png

Pking since 2006 and still slaying, check us out http://jaja-rs.com/community/

#4 Elijah-

Elijah-

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Playdead
  • Team:Sanity

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:05 AM

Vr during the  vr/eos vs solace/ph/df crashwar

its like eos and vr gained members from beefing l0l and slump when they dont got any

I could agree with this but Solace were #1 at the time with the best quality. Wasn’t very difficult because at that point EoS weren’t doing well.

Honestly, I’d probably say Solace vs EoS in the first crash war. EoS was pounding solace until they let up and solace rebuilt.

UOfkVSR.gif

cKI2coN.gif

#5 nayylmao

nayylmao

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:11 AM

i remember crashing revenant for a day~~ cuz they got lippy on irc and then they apologized like obedient dogs

KvSIb38.gif

#6 BROSEPH

BROSEPH

Jesus

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:26 AM

Probably the countless crashwars Eos were in. They always gained and pulled out of their arse

Ex EoS Council
Proud to have walked this gracious world beside Reign Of Terror

The Rising Knights Templar

#7 oWub

oWub

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:40 AM

wouldn’t call merging with 2 clans and holding hands with jaja a comeback, just a way for cutthroat to get some confidence until their members start jumping ship again.

r                           

a              

d              

i

c          

a

L

make clanning great again

srSjoUg.png

#8 Pheonix1099

Pheonix1099

• RS Name:pheonix1099
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:41 AM

I think the best that I've seen is probably Solace. EoS were wrecking them until they decided to let off for some reason. Solace rebuilt very well with that opportunity. 

this, eos had fm11 in shambles but we built back and became a contender for top 3. The best fight regarding a comeback would prolly be 80 solace vs 135 VR where we absolutely man handled them outnumbered with a +250 KDR 

53BYxRx.png wE3ljd3.png      HpSOmbx.png     5xsyE2K.png

#9 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:02 PM

but Solace were #1 at the time

Solace was never, at any time pre-EoC, the #1 clan

I do agree though with the general consensus that their comeback was remarkable - from being on death's doorstep as a mid-sized clan to climbing the rankings and beating VR uncapped despite starting with 50 less.. Speaks for itself
Posted Image Posted Image

#10 Zq50

Zq50

♕ Zq50 ♕

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:08 PM

Easily when Solace came back from sub 20 pulls in their first crash war vs EOS to averaging 70 man pulls.
Posted Image

#11 Rj deathlord1

Rj deathlord1

• Clan:vR

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:10 PM

Rot. They closed and mass joined corruption then opened again then got closed by vr again and now with osrs they reopened and are the best clan in a dead clan world (with out of game tactics to help) so props to them.

Violent Resolution - www.vr-rs.com/forums

Clans Closed: Corruption, The Titans, Solace, Rot v1.

#12 Pheonix1099

Pheonix1099

• RS Name:pheonix1099

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:25 PM

I do agree though with the general consensus that their comeback was remarkable - from being on death's doorstep as a mid-sized clan to climbing the rankings and beating VR uncapped despite starting with 50 less.. Speaks for itself

#1 in terms of quality  :)

53BYxRx.png wE3ljd3.png      HpSOmbx.png     5xsyE2K.png

#13 Kap_Jr

Kap_Jr

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:44 PM

wouldn’t call merging with 2 clans and holding hands with jaja a comeback, just a way for cutthroat to get some confidence until their members start jumping ship again.

Having 30 ex-af/vr join you when u ranked bosha was totally not the exact same thing ur being salty about rn. Or when 15 sv joined u all at once last year. 

You guys must be the biggest hypocrites in the entire clan world, the only difference between CT and Rev is that CT never stopped fighting. 

Cutthroat Advisor | Seals Member | ​​​​Retired Single Pker | Ex-Flamingos/Wolves/Talibans

aVs2WyJ.gif

YoABqI4.gif

#14 Elijah-

Elijah-

• Clan:Playdead
  • Team:Sanity

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:49 PM

#1 in terms of quality  :)
Eh, I’ll agree to disagree with you Jack. They competed with RSD/VR towards the end of pre-eoc with less numbers and actually won because they had far superior quality to those mentioned. Hence the reason I named them #1 even if it was for a short period.

UOfkVSR.gif

cKI2coN.gif

#15 Quarry

Quarry

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:00 PM

You seem to be lost and unable to tell the difference between a merge and a mass join. Ironic it was your clan that brought half of AF and had mass joins from SV, The Rising, Unbreakable, and whatever other rejects you could find yet we never stopped fighting. 

0sj0La8.gif

2EfcO2u.gifRdotfTB.gif

#16 Tova

Tova

Respect

• RS Name:Tovades
  • Clan:Cutthroat

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:13 PM

Solace's come back from the first EOS-Solace crash war.

#17 Nullusion

Nullusion

Fashion Nugget

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:47 PM

Years back Eternal Honour had a full out knockout fight with Echo of Silence and we started with somewhere around ten less people and still managed to win. You'd expect a top clan to take it home easily with an advantage like that, but we were on a different level.

Actually found the video of that fight. Not that CWA fights are really worth watching. :lol:

uEoiIpc.png

#18 Pidgeys

Pidgeys

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:53 PM

You seem to be lost and unable to tell the difference between a merge and a mass join. Ironic it was your clan that brought half of AF and had mass joins from SV, The Rising, Unbreakable, and whatever other rejects you could find yet we never stopped fighting. 

the same people that are now mass leaving them for ppk...

oh boy....

#19 alicer

alicer

• RS Name:alicer
  • Clan:Forsaken

Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:58 PM

Probably Solace in terms of building theirselves up, though there were a few clans that always did better with a rival than no rivals, EoS/VR being examples

#20 jajathroat

jajathroat

smallman pk ender

Posted 24 April 2018 - 02:22 PM

jaja has been on a long rebuild since losing its last female member

?

Nop. That is in the discord picture dump from today. We collect pictures to warn members on what can how they can improve, in this case he was in mystic and not switching to his tank gear and kept smiting.

Still does not erase the fact you got bullied into single today for the 2nd time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: