Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-12-02 at 04:46. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
OSRS

Question about Godwars?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 monicagoodlett

monicagoodlett

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:monica
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 15 April 2018 - 1:01 AM

i recently made a 07 account looking to train it up for godwars to slay some bosses ofc, and now im here asking where do you find a team nowadays for the different bosses. Is there any kind of forum for finding people to go with or how does it work in 07?

#2 Ambtenaar

Ambtenaar

Posted 15 April 2018 - 4:36 AM

Just join a pvm clan and ask for bossing...

#3 Gintoki

Gintoki

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bentoki
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Afrobros
  • Team:zchat

Posted 15 April 2018 - 6:58 AM

Join a clan, ask on reddit, ask on forums, there are friends chats, discord servers, you name it.

Probably worth mentioning that God Wars isn't the "end all" of combat these days. It's nice for a mass every now and then but most people are at raids, vorkath, zulrah, slayer bosses ect.

xD4B8ER.png

#4 Nullusion

Nullusion

Fashion Nugget

Posted 15 April 2018 - 5:32 PM

Vorkath is probably one of the best ways to make money by yourself. It might take some extensive questing and skilling to reach the pre-reqs though.

Other than that I'd search around some the place suggested above to find a PvM clan. There's a lot of PvP clans that also do other things than just PK if you were to introduce yourself to one of those communities.

uEoiIpc.png

#5 Olde Nite

Olde Nite

Leader of DI

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Olde__Nite
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Damage Inc.

Posted 16 April 2018 - 1:43 AM

i recently made a 07 account looking to train it up for godwars to slay some bosses ofc, and now im here asking where do you find a team nowadays for the different bosses. Is there any kind of forum for finding people to go with or how does it work in 07?

No idea your stats, but best GP in the game is Vorkath>Raids>Zulrah pretty much at the moment. Vorkath requires completion of Dragon Slayer 2, while Zulrah is like Regicide? If you're after group activities like god wars and raids, you'll definitely want a trusted group. The easiest way is to find a PvM clan which I assume operates off the RuneScape forums. There are many of them, and shouldn't be hard to join almost instantly. 

Good luck, this game is definitely meant to be played with others. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#damage.inc | DI Public CC | di-rs.net | https://discord.gg/NCgJ4dF

#6 Drkkenny

Drkkenny

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Drkkennyh
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:06 AM

if u want to duo sara sometime drop me a pm

twitch.tv/drkkenny