Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-12-01 at 10:20. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
RS3

Membership now or next month?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheMacNerd

TheMacNerd

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:16 AM

Hi,

So I'm debating with myself whether or not I should buy my runescape 3 membership now (literally right now right now) or wait until next month (April). I've pretty much exhausted the free content and have above average skills for my level. But the arguments for waiting until next month (April) are that in the middle of the month I'm going out of town/on vacation for 4 days and I want to get as much out of my membership as possible. When I buy membership either now or next month I'm selecting the 1 year plan ($90).

I'm also starting my trade apprenticeship next month so I can easily make my money that I spend on my membership back quickly.

Thanks, and please let me know if I should or shouldn't wait for my membership even though I'm getting bored of free content.

#2 Bosha

Bosha

Mammoth

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:24 AM

I'll keep it brief, No.

GqB3SfC.png

0sj0La8.gif

#3 TheMacNerd

TheMacNerd

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:29 AM

I'll keep it brief, No.

so wait until next month?

#4 Arceus

Arceus

Dr. Pengy

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >

Posted 30 March 2018 - 11:37 AM

It's probably advisable to just go for it now. After all, you're buying 365 days of membership, and whatever your schedule, you'll probably be doing things at various points throughout the year. And even if you are throwing away 4 days, that's really only a loss of 90 cents anyway. Enjoy it now especially since I infer you are fine financially.

Also moved to Questions.

Need any RS help? PM me in-game (PM *always* on!) or here and I'll do my best to either help out or point you in the right direction. Don't be shy!

#5 Sf_Brave

Sf_Brave

Hunter #1 | 150M/200M

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 03 April 2018 - 3:57 PM

Sooner than later! :)

#6 Whipp

Whipp

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Whip
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 04 April 2018 - 7:08 PM

But it now because you're most likely not going to be on 365 days straight and it's not much of waste by missing 4 days 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: