We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Clan or no clan?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Vladi

Vladi

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Dakillaz2
  • RS Status:Retired
  • Clan:Hades

Posted 11 August 2018 - 9:18 AM

Just checked out this forum since a very long time. I might give RS a shot again. Would definitely get into the clanning business again but wanted to ask? F2P wars and clans still exist or died out? Only p2p nowadays? 

Anything interesting or new since the past 8 years haha? I'd really be interested. Unbelievable I still got my password for this forum hahah 

- leaders3pk0-1.gif Retired since 2010 -

- Ex Clans: SilverDawn, Eclipse, Hades -

#42 johnderosa

johnderosa

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 17 August 2018 - 3:10 AM

More fascinated with my family.. Loving :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

#43 Mythical Blue

Mythical Blue

Posted 17 August 2018 - 8:01 AM

Open Pking Channels are always the Best! And even when there is Lower organised pking its actually Bigger. There is Freedom, Make New Friends, and even when there is Bsers, you can make some Love! <3

-Mythical Blue-

#44 Dabzter

Dabzter

• RS Name:Dabzter
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Coin Vault

Posted 21 August 2018 - 8:31 PM

I feel as though clans go go either ways now a days. They can bring some Drama if you don't find the right clan, but it is genuinely nice to be able to make friends in a group, and be able to know majority of the time you won't play the game alone. I got into looking for clans when majority of my friends IRL decided to stop playing, and it was kind of nice to have people to socialize with again.

#45 Jajajajajjaja

Jajajajajjaja

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Jaja Gang
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:None

Posted 22 August 2018 - 12:15 AM

Nice to have a group of guys doin the same **** together, it takes effort to earn their trust but worth it in long run

#46 P Thug911

P Thug911

• RS Name:P Thug911
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:Oblivion

Posted 24 August 2018 - 4:01 AM

Dk will be good
Your signature has been removed because it was breaking the rules of this community. It was too big (either too wide or too tall) and/or its file-size was too large. To find out more, please see our Help & Rules Section. Please ensure that you fix your signature according to the rules before putting it up again. Otherwise, you may be banned. If you need any help, feel free to contact me.
Thanks,
Ryan P J

#47 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Mew Lp
  • Clan:Cu Clux
  • Team:Rocket

Posted 16 September 2018 - 8:13 PM

Yeah, one of my biggest regrets re RS is still that I never joined a proper PvP clan when the scene was at its peak. But as you and others have already mentioned - the prevalence of DDoS'ing, (RL) leaks, and etc put me off by the time I was high-levelled and rich enough to potentially get involved. Whatever, though. I had great fun regardless just lurking in CD reading through all of the historic topics, as well as following the latest hot ones, which wouldn't have felt the quite same had I the slightest clue what I was looking at. :lol:  

XabJkFa.png

GuthixUnder-1.png

“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#48 W13

W13

• Rating: < -5 | 5 | +5 >
  • RS Name:W13
  • Clan:Zybez

Posted 17 September 2018 - 1:13 AM

Yeah, one of my biggest regrets re RS is still that I never joined a proper PvP clan when the scene was at its peak. But as you and others have already mentioned - the prevalence of DDoS'ing, (RL) leaks, and etc put me off by the time I was high-levelled and rich enough to potentially get involved. Whatever, though. I had great fun regardless just lurking in CD reading through all of the historic topics, as well as following the latest hot ones, which wouldn't have felt the quite same had I the slightest clue what I was looking at. :lol:  

Yeah same.

I always felt that I wasn't high leveled enough to join a serious clan. The drama always looked fun.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: