Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-11-30 at 21:10. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

What to do with account? OSRS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vrooomstah

Vrooomstah

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Vrooomstah
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:54 AM

Hello my fellow runescapers!

Recently my old account was unbanned after investigation and apparently to me and my friends enjoyment they had leveld the combat stats a lot. I also want to start with that I have the avaliability to send gear to this account from my main :p

What do you guys think I should do with this account? My friends have told me to kill green/blue dragons with the account or try to level up the slayer to get a gargoyle alternate account.

If I should do dragons,

What gear do you recommend for green/blue dragons? Is there a certain weapon, dhide or other parts that you should bring?

Also, what food or stuff should I bring? Maybe teleport if you get pked, cannon aswell? I did not find a good guide and therefor I wanted to get some tips from you guys! My apologizes for the long text.

Stats:

Attack: 71

Strength: 77

Defence: 70

Hitpoints: 73

Prayer: 9

Firemaking: 15

Smithing: 17

Mining: 27

Thieving: 11​

Best regards,

Erik

Edited by Vrooomstah, 28 February 2018 - 1:32 AM.

#2 D96

D96

dee nine sex

Posted 28 February 2018 - 3:14 PM

Do some quests, get your total level up a bit, make some money then grind on NMZ for maxed combat/styles and join a clan  :-)

0nFQYiF.gif

2qudLuM.gif

#3 Lmao Im 1337

Lmao Im 1337

I don't care about real life

Posted 01 March 2018 - 11:01 AM

Do some quests, get your total level up a bit, make some money then grind on NMZ for maxed combat/styles and join a clan  :-)

I second this. Definitely your best option to have fun in the long-term.

If you're needing to make money quick, train your slayer to 75 and kill gargoyles for a bit until you can afford to PvM.

vwEr5OO.png

Retired Violent Resolution Senior Member | Discord | Forums

Retired Revenant Member | Discord | Forums

#zxcv - Illuminati of the clan world Founder | Discord

currently not playing - join zxcv discord for ownage

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: