Zybez RuneScape Community was shut down on September 17th, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-11-30 at 21:29. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Join us on Discord, ZybezNet clan and Zchat friendchat.

We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
RS3

Need Help fixing Runescape NXT Client freezing/crashing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheMacNerd

TheMacNerd

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Free

Posted 14 February 2018 - 8:07 AM

Hi,

I've already tried reinstalling the Runescape 3/NXT client twice but it still wont stop freezing/crashing after the recent system update that happened about a week ago. It's truly annoying. As I said, I've already tried reinstalling the game client twice but it's still freezing/crashing during the game. Can someone help me fix this problem? It's getting truly annoying.

#2 spoonheb

spoonheb

Friendly Ghost

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 14 February 2018 - 2:00 PM

Moved to technology. There's some pretty savvy people around here so this should help them find your topic.

~It's too late if it burns when you pee

#3 Ace

Ace

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Renegades Fan Club

Posted 14 February 2018 - 5:02 PM

Sounds sort of like the problem most people had when the nxt client first came out. 

This is the solution some people on the rsof came up with and it works for me, although I end up crashing a bit when I multilog/dual box still. This won't work if you're using a mac though, so I'm putting this out there on the off chance that you aren't like your name may suggest.

Spoiler

Source: http://services.rune...5781582,goto,15

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: