It's that time of the year again! Every year RSC awards users in a number of categories for their posting during the past year.
There are two categories of awards, some more serious (Best SeMe, Best Mod, etc) and some a little more fun (listed below). You will be able to nominate users for the fun categories, and staff will then vote for the winners. The serious categories will be chosen only by staff. Please PM all nominations to Ramu. You will have until December 30, 2017 to get your nominations in. The winners will be announced as soon as staff chooses them, and they will receive immortalization in the awards topic along with an underbanner.
1. You may not campaign for awards. If we find out you are trying to get people to nominate you or vote for you, you are disqualified from all categories.
2. You may not vote for anyone who is currently banned.
3. Users do not need to be a CL+ to be nominated. Non-Staff can win any of the fun awards.
4. Please do not post nominations here, PM them to me instead.
5. Most Remarkable Newcomer must have registered in 2017.
6. If any category fails to have at least three different nominations, that category will be dropped.
7. You may nominate TWO people for each category.
Here are the categories!
[b]Best Personality:[/b] [b]Funniest Member:[/b] [b]Most Helpful:[/b] [b]Most Intimidating:[/b] [b]Most Approachable:[/b] [b]Most Respected:[/b] [b]Best Debater:[/b] [b]Most Recognizable Sig/Avatar:[/b] [b]Silent Worker:[/b] [b]Most Improved:[/b] [b]Most Intelligent:[/b] [b]Most Outstanding Person:[/b] [b]Most Remarkable Newcomer:[/b] [b]Most Influential:[/b]
Good luck everyone!