We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Cycling?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Gintoki

Gintoki

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bentoki
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Afrobros
  • Team:zchat

Posted 31 May 2017 - 3:59 AM

Road/mountain/downhill/granny bikes - do you cycle in any capacity?

Personally I always used to ride bikes as a kid, had a bmx bike that I'd make my own jumps for in the bush, used to ride to school in it and stuff. I'm now riding in local races and training maybe 2-4 days a week, riding around 200KM on average if you take into account the commutes, I have always loved bikes and getting on my whip always makes me feel happy.

So yeah, this thread can be for anyone that wants to share their bikes or discuss professional cycling, training schedules or whatever else they want to discuss about cycling. Probably keep anything motorised out tho.

MY BIKES

Road bike

Spoiler

Ride around town and do shopping bike

Spoiler

xD4B8ER.png

#2 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Elysian Duck

Posted 31 May 2017 - 9:14 AM

There's more bicycles than people in the Netherlands, that should say enough :-P

pLiLWr2.png

5y3uOuI.png

4w3Bc9n.png

MA8JzzV.gif

Ppj1oVu.jpg

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#3 Gintoki

Gintoki

• RS Name:Bentoki
  • Clan:Afrobros
  • Team:zchat

Posted 01 June 2017 - 1:11 AM

There's more bicycles than people in the Netherlands, that should say enough :-P

Oh I didn't know that you were from the Netherlands, that's somewhere that I'd like to go for the cycling culture - people hate cyclists in Australia.

xD4B8ER.png

#4 Murdoc

Murdoc

*autistic screeching*

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Mew Lp
  • Clan:Cu Clux
  • Team:Rocket

Posted 25 June 2017 - 4:15 PM

Sadly, as a car driver, there is nothing I hate more than cyclists (apart from maybe taxi drivers?). 

XabJkFa.png

GuthixUnder-1.png

“People are continually pointing out to me the wretchedness of white people in order to console me for the wretchedness of blacks. But an itemized account of the American failure does not console me and it should not console anyone else. That hundreds of thousands of white people are living, in effect, no better than the "African Americans" is not a fact to be regarded with complacency. The social and moral bankruptcy suggested by this fact is of the bitterest, most terrifying kind.”

#5 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• Rating: < -5 | 4 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Elysian Duck

Posted 25 June 2017 - 7:25 PM

Sadly, as a car driver, there is nothing I hate more than cyclists (apart from maybe taxi drivers?). 

Cycling is too dangerous if you have to share the same road with car drivers anyway. I've seen cyclists in UK being tailed by a couple of buses. Kinda funny but pretty scary once you realize that if the guy slips he's basically dead..

pLiLWr2.png

5y3uOuI.png

4w3Bc9n.png

MA8JzzV.gif

Ppj1oVu.jpg

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#6 erender

erender

Posted 07 February 2018 - 1:09 AM

Living in Asia and I hate that people here don't cycle. In fact, you can barely see bike parking here. 

#7 Lilac

Lilac

• Rating: < -5 | 0 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 05 April 2018 - 5:42 PM

I do it for exercise if I'm injured/taking a break from running. It's fun to head out to an open road and just go, especially when it's warm out

#8 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:14 PM

too many idiots cycling on the country lanes around where I live makes me absolutely detest it
LAYu8mJ.png MQeijsF.png
Cj11o9Y.gif

#9 Zq50

Zq50

♕ Zq50 ♕

• RS Name:Zq50
  • Clan:Exodus
  • Team:Silent Ember

Posted 08 April 2018 - 12:30 AM

too many idiots cycling on the country lanes around where I live makes me absolutely detest it

#TVN

OT: I like biking on trails until you go uphill. -.O

Posted Image

#10 The Blue Owl

The Blue Owl

• RS Name:The Blue Owl

Posted 05 August 2018 - 12:15 PM

damn man i used to do 10 miles everyday biking so i could stay healthy instead of going to the gym

but dont you think the the problem is the road not the cyclers

re; ive heard about huge solar panel roads in germany that are made for cyclers

#11 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 05 August 2018 - 1:59 PM

damn man i used to do 10 miles everyday biking so i could stay healthy instead of going to the gym

but dont you think the the problem is the road not the cyclersre; ive heard about huge solar panel roads in germany that are made for cyclers
roads are definitely not the best around where I live but we have designated cycle paths to keep cyclists off the rural roads

unfortunately 50+ year old men decide they want to do the Le Tour de Villages and give 0 ****s about anyone who actually lives in the area who have to use the roads
LAYu8mJ.png MQeijsF.png
Cj11o9Y.gif

#12 The Blue Owl

The Blue Owl

• RS Name:The Blue Owl

Posted 05 August 2018 - 2:46 PM

but dont you think the the problem is the road not the cyclersre; ive heard about huge solar panel roads in germany that are made for cyclers
roads are definitely not the best around where I live but we have designated cycle paths to keep cyclists off the rural roads

unfortunately 50+ year old men decide they want to do the Le Tour de Villages and give 0 ****s about anyone who actually lives in the area who have to use the roads

hahahahaha man when i was in lebanon i did see people on bikes clog up the mountain streets where its already impossible to drive!  over here in sc usa i live on a dirt road so not a lot of cyclers :D

#13 Literallydontcare

Literallydontcare

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:08 AM

2g of creatine a week for 6 weeks

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: