We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes
[Zybez]

Achievement of the Season - Spring 2018 Winners!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 30 May 2017 - 4:51 PM

Achievement of the Season (AotS)

Hey fellow Runescapers! For eleven years, the Achievement of the Month competition has gone strong. However, it became apparent to us that the pool of posters in Achievements has become more and more limited over time. The short and sweet answer for ending the competition is that it could not be sustained for much longer under the current activity state of the board.

We are excited to introduce the return of AotM in a slightly modified format, renamed AotS. This competition will be run quarterly with the Winter season considering topics and posters from January to March, Spring season considering topics and posters from April to June, and so on. All other rules remain the same. Please refer to this link for a rundown on rules, categories, and the Hall of Fame with past winners. Winners now receive three (3) months of Exclusive and customized banners.

Threads that were either posted or remained active from April to June 2018 were considered for nomination. Player-submitted nominations have also returned so be sure to PM any of the below names with nominations for any categories!  :-)

Please do vote and tell your friends too!

Kevin. | BrotherVoid1 | Ninjasteak | I Love You

ej7Gt3j.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1ej7Gt3j.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#2 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

• Rating: < -5 | 3 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Divine Forces

Posted 19 August 2018 - 7:34 PM

Spring 2018 Competition Winners.

It seems fitting for the last season that we continued on the trend of getting these results later than we planned. Sadly, as mentioned in the last sentence, this will be the last season with the site coming to a close but we have a few things that we (the Achievements section & team) plan on doing prior to that so keep an eye out! Without further ado,

The RS3 Achievement of the Season winner goes to Gintoki who, after countless of hours, managed to achieve the Trimmed Completionist Cape. Hopefully you didn't do the 5k Castle Wars games before they updated/changed it and best of luck with your 200M DG goal!

This winner of this season's OSRS Achievement of the Season is Enuo for managing to get a Dragon Warhammer on their ironman account in a mere 1,745. Congratulations on your drop although I'm honestly not too surprised since the RNG on your account is stupidly insane so it's fitting that the trend continues and you get another rare PvM drop way below drop rate! Best of luck with your future account goals!

The thread of the Season goes to I don't know BrainiacOutcast! Promoted not too long ago to Senior member, he gets recognized once again for his impressive G&A thread where he managed to recently reach 99 Slayer, HP and Range on the same day. Feel free to drop by his thread and give it a read.http://forums.zybez....r-16-june-2018/

This season's Best Personality winner is a returning winner who won the AotY a few months ago. Congratulations to Adrenalized for taking the category again, winning the past two out of three competitions in this category. Keep up the good work and good posting.

Thank you once again to everyone who voted and congratulations once again to the winners. Stay tuned~.

I wish it is always You. Only You and I.

4uF1y.png

Forums

hoW5M5P.gif

#3 Adrenalized

Adrenalized

Legion

• Rating: < -5 | 1 | +5 >
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 20 August 2018 - 12:08 PM

Thanks for the recognition see you guys out on the battlefield.

sl5iCmh.png

#4 Gintoki

Gintoki

• Rating: < -5 | 2 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Bentoki
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Afrobros
  • Team:zchat

Posted 21 August 2018 - 1:58 PM

Easy win for soccermoms

xD4B8ER.png

#5 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 21 August 2018 - 7:29 PM

Give it up for IDK for earning his very first win! Brainiac, Victoria, Nitromanic, and zGoat should be disappointed.  :-P 

7NidPQ0.png

ej7Gt3j.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1ej7Gt3j.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#6 Jajajajajjaja

Jajajajajjaja

• Rating: < -5 | -1 | +5 >
  • RS Name:Jaja Gang
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:None

Posted 21 August 2018 - 11:45 PM

gz all

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana