We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes
[Zybez]

Achievement of the Season - Spring 2018 Voting!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Achievement of the Season - Spring 2018 Voting! (34 member(s) have cast votes)

RS3 Achievement of the Season?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

OSRS Achievement of the Season?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Thread of the Season?

Personality of the Season?

Vote

#1 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 30 May 2017 - 03:51 PM

Achievement of the Season (AotS)

Hey fellow Runescapers! For eleven years, the Achievement of the Month competition has gone strong. However, it became apparent to us that the pool of posters in Achievements has become more and more limited over time. The short and sweet answer for ending the competition is that it could not be sustained for much longer under the current activity state of the board.

We are excited to introduce the return of AotM in a slightly modified format, renamed AotS. This competition will be run quarterly with the Winter season considering topics and posters from January to March, Spring season considering topics and posters from April to June, and so on. All other rules remain the same. Please refer to this link for a rundown on rules, categories, and the Hall of Fame with past winners. Winners now receive three (3) months of Exclusive and customized banners.

Threads that were either posted or remained active from April to June 2018 were considered for nomination. Player-submitted nominations have also returned so be sure to PM any of the below names with nominations for any categories!  :-)

Please do vote and tell your friends too!

Kevin. | BrotherVoid1 | Ninjasteak | I Love You

c6o0XL0.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1c6o0XL0.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#2 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Divine Forces

Posted 02 May 2018 - 07:24 PM

Winter 2018 Competition Results

Sorry for the delay in results, Ninja and I've been busy with the pile of work and exams that comes with the end of the semester. Without further ado:

This season's RS3 Achievement of the Season goes to Gintoki who managed to achieve 120 Mining! Congratulations again and best of luck with your goals of other 120s.

The Oldschooler of the Season award this season goes not to an individual like usual but rather Team Trinity, led by Unrated, who managed to get their 8th tbow this season. A team that's known not only for it's CWA quality and great community, we'd now also like to recognize them for their impressive PvM abilities with OSotS. 

This season's Best Thread winner is a familiar name around the forums as a previously Achievements CL and multiple AotM competition winner. With his return last year came the renewal of his G&A thread, which can be found here. From the layout of the thread to the detailed updates, everything in this thread is impressive in it's own right so go check it out and follow his progress! Congratulations to FeelTheRush.

And lastly, this season's Best Personality goes to D96. While more known in the CD section of these forums, his recent posts in the Achievement section did not go unnoticed by his peers. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Banners are currently in the making and will be messaged to you when done, sorry once again for the delay.

I wish it is always You. Only You and I.

4uF1y.png

Forums

hoW5M5P.gif

#3 Ninjasteak

Ninjasteak

ʕ༼◕ ౪ ◕✿༽ʔ

Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:35 PM

Hey all, the poll for the spring competition is now live!! Please cast your votes for the epitome of each category.  :yes:

c6o0XL0.png?1J6DOj1k.png?17UHJ5hb.png?1 AGLrJYT.png?1c6o0XL0.png?1

Achievements, Questions, & Competition Staff • Zchat Team • ZybezNet Team Leader

Global Moderator

kRV29fz.png

#4 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Divine Forces

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:56 AM

Voted. Best of luck to all.

I wish it is always You. Only You and I.

4uF1y.png

Forums

hoW5M5P.gif

#5 Mayday

Mayday

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:13 PM

GL

#6 Jusin Bieber

Jusin Bieber

hat

Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:51 PM

Good luck to all the nominees! 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Community Leader of Clan Fights/Clan Videos

#7 Stl Arrow

Stl Arrow

War is not about who is right, Its about who is left

• RS Name:Stl Arrow
  • RS Status:Retired

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:13 PM

Goodluck everyone!

#8 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Mastermind

Posted 23 July 2018 - 10:39 PM

turmoil sucks. gl everyone!

zgIaPKO.gif

Avalon ~ Home of the Rune Pure & Tank community & #1 Rune Pure + Tank + Med Clanrs-avalon.com 

Clans Closed:

mediocre mains 2/11/2018

​Empire 4/7/2018

Oppression 4/13/18

​Turmoil 7/29/18

#9 D96

D96

dee nine sex

Posted 25 July 2018 - 06:40 AM

Good luck boys

0nFQYiF.gif

2qudLuM.gif

#10 Matt258

Matt258

Good with wood

Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:13 AM

Thanks for nominating me :thumbsup: I always enjoy posting here  :hi: GL to everyone!

Edited by Matt258, 25 July 2018 - 08:13 AM.

My Youtube name is: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers
Twitch: Matt258RuneScape Twitter: Matt258RS

Makin Wines to 200M exp in F2p & Make Max Gp in F2p Goals

Posted Image

Going for 200M All Skills. It would be GREAT if you could Loan me Gp & I'll be paying you back with Interest! 40% Interest back to you.
Help me Collect Aluminum Cabs & Tabs for a Guinness Book of World Records! Collecting Aluminum Cans (for Cancer Research) & giving the Tabs to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Help me Collect Aluminum Cabs & Tabs for a Guinness Book of World Records!

Level 99 Stats 26/27 200M exp Stats 4/27
Make like a tree & burn :)

#11 Adrenalized

Adrenalized

Legion

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:42 PM

Thanks for the nomination. GL hope you guy's win!

sl5iCmh.png

#12 Jaacco

Jaacco

• RS Name:Jaacco
  • Clan:Fools

Posted 02 August 2018 - 11:53 AM

Voted.

Good luck everyone.  :-)

18QCC.png
TLDV9GR.png

King #17 - Clan Discussion Leader - PM me if you need assistance.

#13 MangekyoWR

MangekyoWR

Posted 03 August 2018 - 07:55 PM

Cheering on Adrenlized

good luck everyone ! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: