We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Diverge

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Jack

Jack

★★★★★

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:27 AM

why should DI make up with Divine Forces when they were crashed / targetted by them and their allies after their departure from the anti-RoT alliance?

I've seen you say some pretty dumb things on your videos but that comment takes the cake

because its a game, who would take that **** so personally
cringe
hey there lil guy

so you're saying that DI should forgive DF for crashing them because they shouldn't take crashing personally as it's just a game...

hmm yes... really makes you wonder...

Reign of Terror

53BYxRx.png  wE3ljd3.png      HpSOmbx.png     5xsyE2K.png

#22 Run To GDZ

Run To GDZ

• RS Status:Oldschool

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:22 AM

why should DI make up with Divine Forces when they were crashed / targetted by them and their allies after their departure from the anti-RoT alliance?

I've seen you say some pretty dumb things on your videos but that comment takes the cake

cringe
hey there lil guy

so you're saying that DI should forgive DF for crashing them because they shouldn't take crashing personally as it's just a game...

why would they care about something that happened years ago

move on with ur life, its boring for the rest of us watching for entertainment

#23 Rsca

Rsca

• RS Status:Retired

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:51 AM

Ah yes very, very unexpected :-D

~ Poison since 2010

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 Potrahs

Potrahs

︻╦╤─ ҉ - -

• RS Name:Potrahs

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:30 AM

Typical Ronin mooves

#25 Nytram Mjs

Nytram Mjs

• RS Name:Nytram
  • RS Status:Member
  • Clan:Forsaken

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:42 AM

LOL. 

I repeatedly told Exodus Officials the merge was never going to work. Robin and Wei-men are literally the most obnoxious and repulsive people to be in a clan with. They literally don't know anything about running a clan. I Knew that the merge would be a disaster and fail. The only thing i didn't see coming was Ronin crumbling apart so fast.

The most important question now i think is what happens to Roniños? Is that junior clan going to be a failure like the Merge was? Can someone please clarify and shed light on this question. Please and thank you. 

The merge has not been a failure. If anything 4 people left

Roninos, we will wait until Dickus is active

4 people left but how many will be active and who are you going to fight (outside of CWA)?

What's the point of being a clan if you're just a gaming community. 

http://www.forsakenclan.com/forum/

54f0eaed6bdd6fadaf3c6fc9c2bfa16b.png

#26 Brazz

Brazz

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:46 AM

cringe
hey there lil guy

so you're saying people currently in a clan should choose their actions to benefit the people not contributing to the clanworld and just "watching"? LMFAO typical zybez mentality 

#27 Run To GDZ

Run To GDZ

Posted 21 April 2017 - 08:50 AM

cringe
hey there lil guy

so you're saying people currently in a clan should choose their actions to benefit the people not contributing to the clanworld and just "watching"? LMFAO typical zybez mentality 

im here to be entertained not help the clan world 

plz do ur job

#28 The duck

The duck

The Community Duck™

• RS Name:Elysian Duck
  • RS Status:Member

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:13 AM

cringe

''haha yea bro let's bury the hatchet it was just a prank bro''... :# :#

pLiLWr2.png

5y3uOuI.png

Ppj1oVu.jpg

Blogs Team Leader & CL of Questions, feel free to PM me with suggestions or ideas

#29 tango down

tango down

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:39 AM

Unfortunately it was just 2 extremely different kinds of leadership, both have their ups and downs, but one clan can't go in 2 different directions.

Pretty much this. Half the leadership wanted to go one direction, while the other half was leaning toward another. No regrets though as I personally enjoyed the time together and the things we accomplished as a group. We gained as much activity as we could get from this depressing clan world and at the end of the day that's all that matters everything comes to an end eventually. I wish nothing but the best for Marko and Eric.

As for Ronin, the remaining officials are finally on the same page and have solidified a direction for our illustrious, beautiful clan. To the same people who we have upset, or feelings we have hurt, or whose clans we have killed in the past that find solace by taking jabs at us on a rsc (lol), stay hatin on the Rinny Boyz :hat: The future is bright...The future is and will always be Ronin. 

Edited by tango down, 21 April 2017 - 09:40 AM.

ylTGpKa.png

#30 Wee Man

Wee Man

Чистой ненависти номер один

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:47 AM

stay hatin on the Rinny Boyz :hat: The future is bright...The future is and will always be Ronin.

This is the cringiest thing I've read all week. Ffs Tango.

A2xdnTr.png

PMBQx20.png

0WpuFUR.png

HiPpIuB.png

#31 FSK Pal

FSK Pal

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:02 AM

surprising

#32 Itaichimaru

Itaichimaru

Puertorriqueño

• Clan:Terror

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:08 AM

cringe
hey there lil guy

im here to be entertained not help the clan world 

plz do ur job

(11:42:22 AM) <12+pedro> yo Run_To_GDZ 
(11:42:26 AM) <12+pedro> you should join df2
(11:42:39 AM) <12+pedro> that's where all the people who get bullied go too
(11:43:51 AM) <12+JcJack> lol he can't see what we're saying pedro
(11:43:55 AM) <12+JcJack> public set to friends
(11:44:01 AM) <12+pedro> LMFAO
(11:44:27 AM) <12+b991> oh no

mfw you actually obeyed & intro'd 10 minutes later LMFAO

Reign of Terror

53BYxRx.png wE3ljd3.png HpSOmbx.png 5xsyE2K.png

rMxqzZr.gif

mMknUZz.gif

#33 tango down

tango down

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:38 PM

stay hatin on the Rinny Boyz :hat: The future is bright...The future is and will always be Ronin.

R u stupid?

ylTGpKa.png

#34 Hoashu

Hoashu

Divine Kings Since day one

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:35 PM

Unfortunately it was just 2 extremely different kinds of leadership, both have their ups and downs, but one clan can't go in 2 different directions.

As for Ronin, the remaining officials are finally on the same page and have solidified a direction for our illustrious, beautiful clan. To the same people who we have upset, or feelings we have hurt, or whose clans we have killed in the past that find solace by taking jabs at us on a rsc (lol), stay hatin on the Rinny Boyz :hat: The future is bright...The future is and will always be Ronin.

Hang on wait a second. So is the direction Ronin is taking now going to be the same as it was before Exodus merged into it?? As in having 12-16 man pulls. 1 CWA event against Poison a month. And perhaps the occasional PVM competition against some irrelevant clan? Oh boy the future sure does look bright for dem Rinny boiz!

GBM4yDM.jpg

#35 Wee Man

Wee Man

Чистой ненависти номер один

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:54 PM

Hang on wait a second. So is the direction Ronin is taking now going to be the same as it was before Exodus merged into it?? As in having 12-16 man pulls. 1 CWA event against Poison a month. And perhaps the occasional PVM competition against some irrelevant clan? Oh boy the future sure does look bright for dem Rinny boiz!

I'm glad I've got someone to point to when your people come crying.  :thumbsup:

A2xdnTr.png

PMBQx20.png

0WpuFUR.png

HiPpIuB.png

#36 Greasy Forehead

Greasy Forehead

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:55 PM

yooo wats up just watched ur vid

Reign of Terror

53BYxRx.png wE3ljd3.png HpSOmbx.png 5xsyE2K.png

#37 CommanderNewt

CommanderNewt

smarter then you

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:02 PM

R u stupid?

honestly found ur write up on downfall on page 1 more cringe, those ******s really gave u guys ptsd lmao

btw the future of ronin is warlordless if u want the truth

A9aI84Z.png

PROUD DIVINE KINGS PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

#38 Wack Sparrow

Wack Sparrow

Don't Have One

• RS Name:Wack Sparrow
  • Clan:Ronin

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:19 PM

You guys could use the rival

I don't care. I just don't care E#

j3HHmXb.png

#39 Dark_Invoker

Dark_Invoker

Exodus Founder

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:25 PM

Downfall is miles ahead of Ronin, whether Wee Man admits it or not.

When have I said anything different from that? The last time I thought Ronin was better than Downfall they turned around and smoked us. At the end of the day their quality is lightyears ahead of where we're at which is why they get all potential midsize recruits. Until our quality improves we'll be behind the rest of the pack in every category.

4 people left but how many will be active and who are you going to fight (outside of CWA)?

What's the point of being a clan if you're just a gaming community.

The answer to being behind in numbers isn't to mass recruit P2P teams, awful quality people or toxic officials like Hotgun in hopes they'd bring their friends over. That's been tried and tested since clanning has being a thing on RS and it's shown to be a huge failure.

Yes, the answer to numbers is surely not to recruit more numbers. 

Not sure how you guys can deem anyone poor quality when Ronin's quality is far below every other clan in the game. But yes, continuing to focus on CWA events will surely bring Ronin's quality back up to standard!

Edited by Dark_Invoker, 21 April 2017 - 09:33 PM.

Former Founder & Leader of Exodus

sigend2final.png-sigend1final.pngsigend2final.png-sigend1final.pngsigend2final.png-sigend1final.png
nightshipsmallcopy.png
sigend1final.pngsigend2final.pngsigend1final.pngsigend2final.pngsigend1final.pngsigend2final.pngsigend1final.png

#40 Haru

Haru

Be Not Afraid.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:28 PM

Dis gon' be gud.

:#

vpTCmIp.png

Most Active, Hated, and Controversial Clan

Echo of Silence since September 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: