We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Photo

Might as well!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 War Front

War Front

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:25 AM

I normally do not venture outside of Clan Discussion but hey there Zybezians. Joking, cus that was pretty lame. My name is Marco but you will most often just see me around as War Front. I'm an Independent musician as well as a gamer, but I don't plan on going too far into music as far as saying my work is 100% ready to be shared with other people in the music industry. Gaming-wise I play a variety of games ranging from single-player micromanagement games such as Rome II Total War/Shogun II Total War, Life Is Feudal: Forest Village, towards awaiting for the company of people to join me in WarFace, an MMOFPS (massively played; revamped FPS game). With me and my sometimes fast-paced schedule outside of online gaming, I love going out and having a drink or two and chatting up with people at the bar. There is an amazing arcades area near my residence so I grab a friend or two and head down sometimes with the credits I have left on my card.

Some background history if you feel like reading. I've been on Zybez for many years but I've mostly taken a laid back approach to these forums and post on a select few forums, but like many, I browse and view more than I post on topics. With RS2/RS3/OSRS, I've been part of the clanning communities for years upon years. It's almost fair enough to say I'm a veteran of this gaming community. From Ronin in the original days at Sal's forums, to Genesis Knights, Shadow Elves, Solace. The GK, SE, SOL days were an amazing and super-active days of gaming for me. Meanwhile on the teams side I've been part of and led many teams, my favorite of course being the greatest team of all TKO Blitz. (Inb4 someone declares us not one of the best teams aside from Cheer Up, who were nearly unstoppable.) But other than clans and teams, the best part of the clanning community is the laughs you can have on TS3. It's always enjoyable and tear-shedding laughs are or were common. Lol.

Hopefully those who were wondering (who's this odd fellow posting) who I am have an understanding now. I've never really known about introductions but introductions to players on a large gaming community forum is always great to have. If any one is interested playing Steam games feel free to look me up at MRo7. I'm keen on playing games mostly in my Steam library but add me regardless.

Hoping to game alongside some of you and well, have a good rest of the afternoon/evening/night/morning (for Aussies). :-P

#2 ♥ Peter ♥

♥ Peter ♥

P ete R

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

Yo Marco :-)

mod.gif

The Rising Since 2009 

8RjHeJz.png

The Rising Forums - CC: Tr Chat

#3 D96

D96

Mastermind

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:55 AM

Hey there

FvvbM3A.png

#4 I Love You

I Love You

Forever. ♥

• RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:Divine Forces

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:01 AM

Hi Vonto.

I wish it is always You. Only You and I.

4uF1y.png

Forums | 'True 2k8' Clanchat | @DivineForces | YouTube | #DF @ SeersIRC | Memberlist

hoW5M5P.gif

#5 Wee Man

Wee Man

Чистой ненависти номер один

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:14 AM

Hello War Front, I look forward to hearing more of your music.   :wink:

A2xdnTr.png

PMBQx20.png

0WpuFUR.png

HiPpIuB.png

#6 esmir

esmir

~ The King ~

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:02 PM

Hi mate welcome to Zybez. Nice to meet you

Posted Image

~The King~

Eyes Closed

#7 Pures_Jr

Pures_Jr

• RS Name:Pures_Jr
  • RS Status:Free
  • Clan:LF

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:35 PM

Hey :hi:

Posted Image

#8 mc_millard

mc_millard

Mr. Zero

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:59 AM

hi :hi:

kcr%20banner2_zpsu8yn91f3.jpg

Forumshttp://s1.zetaboards...kcr4life/index/ RS Clan ChatKurimao Chat GMT Based Clan

#9 LaserTurken9

LaserTurken9

• RS Name:Gongor
  • RS Status:Oldschool
  • Clan:AvY

Posted Yesterday, 03:53 AM

hey man welcome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size: